KJS fodder

Saturday 7th February

I'm having a green day today - fancy a day where I eat lots - but will continue with running on wii fit, will drink lots of water and will stay on task! Might do ff again Mon-Fri next week too....still thinking about that swimming costume I've got to put on in five weeks!

2 x shredded wheat (HXB)
skimmed milk (HXA)

water x ii

Hey Katherine!! Look at you!!:D Well done on your loss - FF seemed to do the trick:)

I'm just back from 5 days at my sis's house in Holland and have eaten everything in sight:sigh:. Back on WW track today but i can safely say that the 3.5lbs i lost last week is mostly back on again!!:break_diet:
Keep up your good work!!
Jax

Mmm....but half term now so sitting around thinking about food - which I find very disruptive. I'm a million times better when I don't have time to think about it!

Hope you had a good trip, and that the weight isn't too damaged (although if it is, I'm sure it was worth it). When's weigh in?

xxxx

I'm a big chicken licken and am skipping WI this week :whoopass: but it would just depress me too much so am gonna try and lose some of the excess before next week's class:sigh:

On the positive front - I really enjoy WW as i like to experiment with different recipes.

My kid's half term was last week (thus trip to Holland) so it's all systems go this week!!

Keep me posted on how you're getting on!!:p

Hi Katherine,

Tried replying to your message a couple of times and it kept disappearing for some reason:mad:. Shall keep trying:D

Jackie

Friday 27th February

2 x alpen light (HXB)
2 x muller light

baked crisps ( 6 syns)

jacket potato
beans

rice crispie cake (5? syns)

sw chips
fried eggs

Last edited:
NEW START Thursday 26th March 2009