Knee Length Boots

Lou

Silver Member
OMG I have just been and bought PROPER, NON EXTRAWIDE knee length boots, from a NORMAL high street shop. I have never been able to do this, my legs have always been way too fat. I ended up buying two pairs because I was so chuffed that I could actually get them up my legs :D

Picture13-2.png
Picture14-1.png

YAY WOOP WOOP YAY! I look forward to that day! I have a pair of knee boots that I'm not even tryin on til halowe'en! LOl

Well done babes, that's really fantastic. :D

Lou! where've you been!!!? how's it going? well obviously!! that's great! i always have this problem - looking forward to when it sorts itself! xxx

I fell off the wagon big time at my restart last week. I just don't think I was in the right frame of mind. However I re-restarted on Tuesday of this week and I'm back in to my determined to suceed mode. Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and I'm already 5lbs down whoop, whoop, whoop

Love those boots!!

Can't wait to buy some this winter for myself. Good luck for your restart.

Hey you!

knee length boots are one of my goal treats :) :) can'#t wait!

cool. i cant wait 2 get a proper pair of boots that r not extra wide. well done hun. :)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW!

Must be a fab feeling. Mine are Evans 'extra wides' lol!!
Can't wait to get normal ones- knee boots are my faves!

Congrats hun

x

not even extra wide from evans fitted me at my biggest. which never made any sense to me as their clothes go up to size 32 or something and i was 'only' a 24!

Lou-the boots are gorgeous, can i ask where from, the ones on the right look like some i tried to buy last year but couldnt find my size and i have been grumpy ever since!! (that was in 'new look')

KINKY BOOTS!

Yay! Motivation to the Max!

I love boots!!!

And 2 pair!!

Wow!

They look awesome!!

Enjoy!

:)

Back