Knew i shouldnt have sneaked a peak on scales :(

LisaM1977

Gold Member
Thoroughly depressed today... Decided to have a sneak look on scales this morning.. After only 1lb gain when got weighed last Friday.... 5lb gain I could cry... It is totm but that can't be it surely... Back to docs in 3 weeks and feel panicked as have 3 sat nights out ... Just thought I would share x

I can put on half a stone of water weight at TOTM so don't worry! Sneaky scale hops are never good news. Also, are you drinking plenty of water? Could you be a bit bunged up? If you're sticking to the rules you can't help but lose weight so chin up and good luck!

KB x

Hhhm water intake has been less than normal since Friday ... Back to work today and I am back to normal water wise... Fingers crossed it settles down x

Drink lots of water . I'm going to struggle with the same thing this week. I put on about 3 lb normally :( and all I want to do is eat . So I'm going to have to stop myself from raiding the fridge :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on totm too, really hard as all I want to do is scoff my face with chocolate and crisps!

Sneaky Mid week weigh ins never help morale, either because you havent lost or becuse at the end of the week when you weigh again you have gained since the mid week. (that make sense? i had to re-read that myself)

No more sneaky peeks! :) x

Don't rely on the scales for success- over xmas I was disappointed with my December Weight Loss, but I checked out the Dorothy Perkins Sales and tried my luck trying on a size 16 dress- preparing to cry in the dressing room, it actually fit perfectly and looked good- it made my bank balancer a little lighter, but my self-esteem was very high when I wore it at a NYE party.

Ah I love that feeling of fitting into something smaller :) well done :)
The avatar is great isn't it? One of my friends put it on fB so I pinched it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone !! Drank loads of water today and had to wee a lot so hopefully it will come down . No more weighing until friday !

Can only back up what all the other guys have said (says me who's been scale hopping today & regrets it!). The water always helps too x

They are evil!!! Well unless they show us what we want to see ... Why is it so tempting to jump on them x

Im on my TOTM too. i hear that you can put a few pounds on when your on because of the water in your body. dont worry yourself to much x

Thanks kayee .. I actually feel slimmer today but resisted getting weighed today x

Thanks kayee .. I actually feel slimmer today but resisted getting weighed today x

when do you finish your totm? maybe give it a few days after you finish to make sure your body goes back to normal. i dont finish till sunday so i will be weighing myself next friday (13th) x

I usually last a few days so expect to finish soon... I am due a weigh in on Friday ... I am out sat night so not sure wot to do weigh in wise x

no i dont think its too much hun, if you was doing it everyday then i would say you were but like others on here they weigh themselves once a week to keep them on track , just me personally i like to do it every 2 weeks probley because i dont have a scales at home but if i did i wud probley end up doing it everyday lol . are you following any perticular diet alongside with your xenical or just calorie counting? x

Haha yeah better once a week than every day... Just calorie counting and Xenical I use my fitness planner well I have for 3 days. I wondered about sw or we but not sure about either .. Do you follow either? X

I went home for lunch today and sneaked a peek at the scales- and it hadn't moved and I thought I had had 2 very good days, but I'm not exercising at the moment due to having a cold :(

Back