Knickers, bras etc..

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I need to have an underwear clear out so a few questions...

Where do you buy your underwear?

Do you just buy the packs of knickers & bra's to match or the matching sets?

I've been looking to buy sets but finding it hard to get nice/sexy sets in my size 38E, 16-18 bottoms. Also finding that they are so expensive.

So thought I'd ask all you lovelies what you wear, where you get them etc etc XXXX

Hi Big bear,

I get mine from Bravissimo, unfortunately they're expensive but i'm a 32h so its the only place i can get properly fitted bras that don't look like old granny bras (no offence meant to any grannies on here). I get the knickers to match too, but also tend to get a cheaper pack of knickers of the same colour (or as near to as poss) from M&S for every day pants. I tend to always get black or dark bras and cant afford to get loads and loads of nice knickers that match them

HP xx

i go topless

i'm a bloke

i feel a bit perky now

i'm so out of here:eek:

Marksies is always a good bet;)

When I was posting this I thought to myself Maximus will reply first :8855:

Thanks anyhow X

Hi Big bear,

I get mine from Bravissimo, unfortunately they're expensive but i'm a 32h so its the only place i can get properly fitted bras that don't look like old granny bras (no offence meant to any grannies on here). I get the knickers to match too, but also tend to get a cheaper pack of knickers of the same colour (or as near to as poss) from M&S for every day pants. I tend to always get black or dark bras and cant afford to get loads and loads of nice knickers that match them

HP xx

Thanks XX

I also have big boobs (steady Steve!) and get mine from Triumph. They are expensive but keep everything where it should be and have some pretty styles. When I am in London next week I am going to check out Bravissimo and also Fauve. When I'm at target I'm going to go to Rigby & Peller;)

M&S are now doing some nicer bras in bigger sizes - I bought some 36ggs from there a few weeks ago and they're pretty, a good fit and very supportive.

Bravissimo is my shop of choice for 'posh' underwear - and you can never have enough of that in my opinion! :D

Brastop.com sell off older ranges that you may have seen in Bravissimo etc for up to half price - always worth a look, although they don't always have all sizes of all the bras.

Also should have answered the other part of the question. I buy the matching briefs (which sometimes cost a whopping £18:eek:) but also have some everyday bras and just wear m&s Knicks in the right colour to match.

I'm lucky if they're nit inside out,let alone matching colour or style! ;)

Mine fell down the other day due to my 2 stone loss!

I like Avon underwear, also use all of the supermarkets (asda, tesco etc), and matalan.

These places often have 3 of £5 offers on loose underwear with plenty of styles & colours to choose from (boxer style, French knickers, thongs, strings etc). I also like that they often do bras ranging from £3 to about £20, so something whatever my budget!

Hth xx

Bonmarche have really nice, sexy sets at reasonable prices and in larger sizes.

I make a b'line for the nearest store to wherever I am in the U.K. and buy loads...........p.j's too.

Womens Lingerie at Bonmarche: Ladies Control Pants and Lace Breifs, Control Bra and T-shirt Non Wire Bra's

You o.k. B.B. thinking of you :bighug:

Hi Granny Sue

Yeah I'm doing really good thanks. Just getting on with things really. I'm having a really big blow out this weekend & starting back fresh on Monday. A couple of really kind minis sent me the up-to-date books via email (mine was 2007) & I'm going to give EE a go. My 1st target is 7lbs by Xmas which is really achievable if I put my mind to it.

I've also started to go swimming twice a week which is making me feel a lot better.

H & I are communicating better now & might in time work things out, we'll see...XX

I always wear matching sets, it used to cost a bomb! When I was slimming though, I bought 1 black, 1 white and 1 sexy from Marks after getting measured each time I dropped a bra size.

Now, as a member of the itty bitty titty club bras are really easy to find and cheap too. Pity my boobs are crap.

I got my last bras from Evans- i think they were 2 for 16- and they went up to big boobie sizes

i can't be bothered with the matching sets- i just get the 5 nix for £10 or something from bonmarche... it's not like anyone else is gonna see them, granny nix are sooooo much more comfier too :8855:

Now I feel a right skank!

Mine all come from Primark, and often in the reduced section! Prior to the new OH, I never had a matching set. But now I sometimes match twice a week, *swit swoo*. Once I am where I want to be though, I do intend on 'investing' in some better quality undies.
Their pants are good though, often a £1 a pair, and they go up to a 16-18, and they also do multipacks.

Judging by all the other ladies in this thread I am destined to stay single forever!!! I do not own one pair of matching undies, and never have :( let alone sexy undies, I am lucky if they don't have holes in!
When I get to target I might treat myself, feel it's probably time I was a proper lady :) xx

ebbbbbbbbbbbbbbayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Most men don't care about underwear, it is inside that counts ;)

I get mine from Ebay too, only BNWT for knickers though:p Matching sets, umm I have some, but tend to go for comfort tbh, although I think thats changing a little now some weight has gone:) I need to buy some more in a smaller size as my knickers kept falling down yesterday oooerrr Mrs !

On the knickers front Matalan undies are great, tend to wash lovely & material always comfortable too:)

Back