Know what REALLY annoys me...

Starlight

Gold Member
Ive noticed several posts around Minimins the past few days or so, people leaving one diet for another and feeling compelled on their new diet section to then slate their old diet.

If you leave a diet because its not working then remember its not the diet that doesnt work, it just isnt working FOR YOU. Thats no reason to start slagging off a perfectly good plan that is working very well for other people :mad:

Couldn't agree more x

Hear hear! At the end of the day, it's horses for courses and we're all here to support each other to lose weight. Like you say, Sandy, we all find different diets suit us better than others - it's not the diet that's necessarily good or bad but whether we can stick to it.

i totally agree.. also, were they slagging off WW? Lemme at 'em! :D

very true, ive tried most of these diets and i know its not the diet that failed me it was me that failed the diet.x

Totally agree Sandy. At some point those people may want to come back onto the diet they are indeed slating and it may work for them again!

i agree with the others ive never tried any other diet cuz i was lucky to find one that suites me but if i were i would certainly not slate this one as it has helped me loose some sort of weight at the end of the day,,, a diet works if done properly but if it doesnt fit into ur lifestyle and u dont stick to it properly obv then it wont but no need to put it down!! :):) WEIGHTWATCHER ROCKS!

I have to slag off one diet..... it doesnt work...... eat as much as you like and whatever you like diet. (and no exercise)

thats why i am here doing ww.

I have viewed some post where people are critical of the support that they are getting on the diet rather than the diet itself.

People change diets, I am one of them, and if the support that they are getting is better than what they got before then I can understand why they would perhaps be critical of the previous diet.

I have viewed some post where people are critical of the support that they are getting on the diet rather than the diet itself.

People change diets, I am one of them, and if the support that they are getting is better than what they got before then I can understand why they would perhaps be critical of the previous diet.

I can understand that but is there really any need to go to another part of the forum and say 'Diet X sucks'

Again, not having the support you want is disappointing and a failing at the class/leader/councellor you went to but it doesnt mean the diet is rubbish, nor is it a reason to slag it off in other quarters :mad:

Ive tried other diets and theyve never worked for me, I found SW impossible to get my head round and I really struggled with the plan BUT I can totally acknowledge its a great diet and you only have to see some of the results the people on Minimins have had to back that up. Because it didnt work for me, and I didnt enjoy it I would never say as a diet its rubbish

I can understand that but is there really any need to go to another part of the forum and say 'Diet X sucks'

Again, not having the support you want is disappointing and a failing at the class/leader/councellor you went to but it doesnt mean the diet is rubbish, nor is it a reason to slag it off in other quarters :mad:

I didn't for a minute suggest it was ok to slag the other diets off but I can understand why others would if after changing they get better support.

(creeps in quietly...)

I have been on many diets & all of them worked until I didnt!! (IF you get my drift) I had lousy support on one of them, and my WW support is limited too, however I can apprecaite the diet is good, its just me that isnt!

I also disagree with "slagging off" previous failed diets, as has been said, it is proven that they work by the number of success stories each has.

Lets face it, being healthy & slim rocks and whatever it takes is OK!!

Back