kopparberg cider

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
started SW last week lost 4lbs in first 5 days yay! but then overindulged at the weekend lol used about 30 maybe 40 syns on sunday! SYNDAY!!;)

was wondering (tho prob don't wana know!!) how many syns are in a bottle of kopparberg?

so tasty but guess its very synful!

X

not to sure on this but have a feeling it will be high as 500ml can of bulmers is 12 yes 12 syns!

yeh i had heard magners and bulmers were high! if someone could check kopparberg for me tho that would be great!

yeh pleased with the results so far, doing it from home so it can be hard to do, only done green days so far and been living off quorn and carbs mostly! the quorn chicken pieces are great can use them in so many things and its really easy to make up free pasta sauces with passata and herbs and onion and garlic :)

its my first diet ever and so far so good as never feel hungry with it. Sunday was a major splurge day tho lol had kopparberg and cheesecake!! oops

luv that i can have chocolate every day lol usually go 4 a kitkat! the mint ones r lovely! :)

finding it easy to eat lunches and dinner that are syn free or very low syns. take pasta n sauce, or low fat supernoodles or whatevers leftover from dinner to work with me for lunch

X

Hey chick,

Is it a high alcoholic volume one? Trust me you're asking the right person here! Lol... as I drink Westons 7.4% Very Dry Still Cider... it's so lovely bit so evil! lol!
Try and give us the nutritional values and as Rachella says we can work it out for you :)

PS - Bulmers Light isn't 'too bad' for a pint of cider... 8 syns a bottle! xx

lol luckily its just the regular 4.5% one, gahh checked the bottles and the cans and they don't have the nutritional info ill have a look see if i can get it online!

oooh found it god bless google!

its 240 calories EEK!

ZERO fat
43g carbs
34g sugar
1g protein

hope this means you can work it out 4 me!

X

lol luckily its just the regular 4.5% one, gahh checked the bottles and the cans and they don't have the nutritional info ill have a look see if i can get it online!

oooh found it god bless google!

its 240 calories EEK!

ZERO fat
43g carbs
34g sugar
1g protein

hope this means you can work it out 4 me!

X

it's 12 syns I think... but for size I put 500 (and on the website it's automatically in grammes not ml as)

As a rule of thumb - 20 calories = 1 syn

thanks for your help much appreciated!

like to know just how bad i have been so i can work on sorting it with some lower syn days!

X

Back