Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

Oh Dear, another bad day yesterday.
Had guests over and I ended up picking on bits I shouldn't have, for example...

French stick (I had it for lunch-only a small'ish bagette really, compared to what I would have eaten before)I had butter with it and ham....
...then I had about 5-6 cocktail sausage rolls about 4 cocktail sausages and a very small onion bargi and a samosa!.....
....then I had half of a soft cookie (the type you buy near the fresh bread section in the supermarket!!
Didn't bother adding up the syns as I know it is WAYYYYY over my allowed amount!

I have been pretty good today syn wise though and had about 2 syns today, just hope I havn't done too much damage with all the silly picking this week...would be so embarrasing to go to week 2 weigh in and have either stayed the same or gained, I am starting to wonder if I should even go on Tuesday!!

Oh god I wish I had more self control!

Okay...I have two days to pull this back...super good tomorrow and Tuesday...Think I may try the red plan the next two days and see how that goes...what do you think?

xKx

sorry for the stressing....I hope you are all do far better then me! x

okay, so it's been three days since I last posted, I guess I am ashamed of my weight gain on Tuesday...anyway I am moving on with it and hoping for a better result this coming Tuesday.

I am going to visit some friends tomorrow so it is going to be hard to stay on plan as I won't be in control of the food...may take a mug shot (which I have discovered this week) with me for my lunch/dinner depending on what is offered, if I can work around then great, but I do not want to go over my syns this week, specially as last weighin was dredful....and I am going to take plenty of fruit with me too that I can munch on if I get hungry!

wish me luck, probably going to need it big time!

xKx

Good idea!

Draw a line under last week and look forward to Tuesday!
Did you stay to the meeting on Tuesday? Did they give you any adcive/help for future meetings?

When i have people over i only supply SW friendly foods, although i still have to stop from going over allowance etc.

I will make a spanish tortilla, SW chilli and rice, Couscous, salads, low fat dips (try to make them) pitta bread (not french stick as i could not resist) and then for dessert i would just offer fruits or something i can not stand! LOL Bleieve it or not i HATE double chocolate fudge cake - which is normally a winner with guests! LOL

Hope it goes well on Tuesday, if you need extra support ask for their advice too! Everyone has bad weeks/gain, it's just a shame it was yr second week! Do not give up!!!

Good idea!

Draw a line under last week and look forward to Tuesday!
Did you stay to the meeting on Tuesday? Did they give you any adcive/help for future meetings?

When i have people over i only supply SW friendly foods, although i still have to stop from going over allowance etc.

I will make a spanish tortilla, SW chilli and rice, Couscous, salads, low fat dips (try to make them) pitta bread (not french stick as i could not resist) and then for dessert i would just offer fruits or something i can not stand! LOL Bleieve it or not i HATE double chocolate fudge cake - which is normally a winner with guests! LOL

Hope it goes well on Tuesday, if you need extra support ask for their advice too! Everyone has bad weeks/gain, it's just a shame it was yr second week! Do not give up!!!

Thanks for the reply...

Yes I did stay for meeting and they were very lovely, suggesting it could be TOTM or body adjusting or lack of water...e.t.c.

I wont give up, just wish I was having better results like everybody else...I am concentrating on portion control as from today, so hopefully by the time Tues come I will have at least lost an lb :rolleyes:

xKx

Oh keep at it. I am afraid I only do things very slowly but sometimes you just gotta live and go with the flow. Had a great week but at a bbq tonight and had some lovely puddings. But as Scarlett said in Gone With The Wind 'Tomorrow is another day' Guess that would be a good motto. Good luck.

TOTM to effect everyone differently. I go with a friend and she can sometimes gain 3 lbs...her eating is a bit different at these times too but it makes a big difference! And lets face it, TOTM is not the week we need to have a weight loss blow!! emotions are high!
Keep it up till Tues and i'll have my fingers crossed for you! x

Oh keep at it. I am afraid I only do things very slowly but sometimes you just gotta live and go with the flow. Had a great week but at a bbq tonight and had some lovely puddings. But as Scarlett said in Gone With The Wind 'Tomorrow is another day' Guess that would be a good motto. Good luck.

.......and what a great motto it is too :D

TOTM to effect everyone differently. I go with a friend and she can sometimes gain 3 lbs...her eating is a bit different at these times too but it makes a big difference! And lets face it, TOTM is not the week we need to have a weight loss blow!! emotions are high!
Keep it up till Tues and i'll have my fingers crossed for you! x

Oh yes you are right...hormones raging and to be told you gained is not a good combination huh!
Thank you and I will keep you posted...good luck to you too :)

xKx

Okay tomorrow weigh-in is looming and I am debating whether to change to the morning session now the kids are back to school...makes perfect sense to me really so think I should just go ahead and do it, although I did make a friend in the evening session...shame, but would rather weigh earlier in the day as sometimes I eat quite a lot in the day which could alter my weight by a lot when weigh in time comes around, and at least I know if I go to the 10am meeting I would have only had my weetabix and a coffee, so weight should be pretty reliable each week!
Think I have convinced myself now!

Anyway, had a pretty good week, so hoping for a loss this time, surely I can't do any worse then last week and even with me visiting my friends and family over the weekend I still stuck to plan...we went to the café - I had JP and beans, no butter, no cheese! and I took some mug shots with me in my bag so when I got hungry I had that...worked really well and I actually feel more confident this week (please, scales, don't let me down!)
Syn wise I have stayed at about 10a day, which I suppose is about right and I ain't eaten any french bread (any bread at all for that fact) and kept well away from mini sausage rolls (devils food)

So....will report back after my 10am meeting!

Looking forward to the routine that comes with the kids going back to school (as much as I love the little bambinos, think they need to go back, if just to have a break from eachother) and I can crack on with normal life....ahhhh....

Good luck SW'ers

xKx

Last edited:
Good luck for this morning!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for this morning!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :) it helped:D

I lost 2.5lb this week, but I have to realise that if I has gone at my normal time tonight I probably would have STS or gained as I would have had more food and drink in my belly...oh well, I will look at the positive and YAY 3.5lb off in total....at least it is going in the right direction!

Hope you are all doing okay

xKx

seriously debating going over to WW....I think I am eating too much on this and weight ain't shifting, I was hoping for a better loss then 3.5lb in 3 weeks....going to give it one more weigh in and if I don't have a good loss at my next weigh in then I will go to WW...I am sticking to plan and not much is happening...think I need to be more restricted and I am craving sweet stuff and fruit just ain't cutting it!

hmmmmmm

xKx

Okay....I'm back in the spirit.

Had a few days of seriously doubting SW and blaming the plan for my small weigh loss, but have woken up today in a positive mood and willing to give SW my full attention and support....but..... must control my portion sizes far better, this is the reason I am going wrong I think, I know that the portion sizes I was eating were over what a healthy portion should be, whether on a weigh plan or not, so realistically all I need to tweak is that and I should be okay with SW and get the same results that everyone else is getting on plan.
Another thing I am going to change is the amount I drink, I am having 2 cups of coffee a day and that is pretty much it, so time to start flushing the fat out.
One more thing I will change is my habit of comparing myself with other people losses as that always makes me feel lousy, I have to look at the bigger picture, I am not at overweight as a lot of people so therefore my weightlosses will be slower/smaller.

Food Plan for today

Brek- 2weetabix and 150ml skimmed milk (heb+some of hea)
Banana

Lunch - spicy tomato mugshot, cucumber and tomato side salad, activia FF yoghurt

Dinner - pork chops, veg and SW chips.
Sugarfree jelly

I am going to drink plenty of black tea and water today.
Not sure how to use my syns today.

Best of luck everyone else and sorry for my low mood of lately, hopefully I have well and truly snapped out of that :)

xKx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good Luck!!! Everyone has a wobble at some point! So no need to worry about it.
Drinking plenty will def help! And yr diary looks good! Planning is also the key i find! x

Cai said:
Good Luck!!! Everyone has a wobble at some point! So no need to worry about it.
Drinking plenty will def help! And yr diary looks good! Planning is also the key i find! x

Thanks, will definitely drink more, aiming for a litre as well as my 3ish cups of black tea.
Yes, I must plan, otherwise end up looking around for things to munch on...still not sure about how to 'spend' my syns x

I have that problem often too! I often go for mayo or similar. Then the odd choc or an extra alpen light bar....Not a lot i know but if i ate a choc bar it would feel way too wrong...i know some have them every day!

KraziKayzi said:
Food Plan for today

Brek- 2weetabix and 150ml skimmed milk (heb+some of hea)
Banana

Lunch - spicy tomato mugshot, cucumber and tomato side salad, activia FF yoghurt

Dinner - pork chops, veg and SW chips.
Sugarfree jelly

I am going to drink plenty of black tea and water today.

followed this plan all day and stuck to my drinking.

Syns

Sugarfree jelly - 0.5
El salad cream - 0.5
2x curly wurly's - 12

Total syns - 13

Also had an apple and clementine as a snack, and the rest of Hea was milk in coffee.

Feeling good today, really think the extra drinks have helped.

Last edited:
Back