Hi all
First time starting exante lookinhbfor someone to buddy up with hoping by putting a diary on here will keep me on track.
Want to shift a couple of stone in 8 weeks is that possible?

Lost 9 stone in 2013 had my son in 2015 put it all back on during pregnancy lost again currently a 12-14 never tried a vlcd diet before but when I go on a diet I either go hardcore or do nothing and I'm determined to go full hardcore and achieve this

here we go

Good luck everybody we can do this

If anyone has any tips please post

Used minimins before years ago when i started my journey in 2013

Hi all
First time starting exante lookinhbfor someone to buddy up with hoping by putting a diary on here will keep me on track.
Want to shift a couple of stone in 8 weeks is that possible?

Lost 9 stone in 2013 had my son in 2015 put it all back on during pregnancy lost again currently a 12-14 never tried a vlcd diet before but when I go on a diet I either go hardcore or do nothing and I'm determined to go full hardcore and achieve this

here we go

Good luck everybody we can do this

If anyone has any tips please post

Used minimins before years ago when i started my journey in 2013

Hi 😊

I’m the same - all or nothing! I’m on Lipotrim which is similar to Exante.

Two stone in 8 weeks is definitely possible 🙌🏼 You should lose one stone a month on average.

Are you on Day One? Are you doing the TS plan?

My advice is to take it one day at a time. If you’re hungry, drink more water. Go to bed early if you need to - just keep yourself preoccupied! I find these diets are more psychologically challenging than anything else, as though your body is fighting you to eat something sometimes 🙈

Hello
thanks for your reply yes I'm doing TS ordered another box of shakes etc tonight the weekend will prove difficult though as I'm going to be away

Agree with you they are psychologically challenging
I'm determined to do it although I am finding it harder on this diet not sure why as I ate less calories and fat when I lost all the weight before.
I'm glad you said that 2 stone in that time is achievable I hope I do lose that amount or even go down two sizes trying not to concentrate on the scales more measurements.

Never tried lipotrim how are you finding it?

K x

Good luck

Hiya! I know you posted at the beginning of the month but I just wondered how you were getting on? I’m starting tomorrow x

Back