L-Carnitine

wow that was quick. Ive taken two this morning - does it say 2 per day or 2 three times a day? I couldnt read it was dark in my bedroom this morning and the dogs were scrabbling at the door LOL.
And dont let her eat them! she will be crazy!!!! :D

She's already pretty crazy!! She's not going anywhere near them... she was allowed to shake them while it was sealed!

2 tablets twice a day about 30mins before food. Reckon its the colouring in the pink'ness' that gives you the energy rush!

Thanks Ditz. do feel extra hyper this morning though !!!

Ok Linzi :D For about a month - took a couple of days but then the boundless energy started!!! and that was only on one a day! Fingers crossed this week with taking x 2 a day ill lose more than 1lb this week!

Yeah maybe start on 2? well its up to you might turn into wonderwoman and clean the house in 20 mins :D LOL

I'm off into town in the morning to get some and some chromium too. I'll see how I get on with them and let you know then when I'm running out I'll get some of the stronger ones you put a link on for Vicky.

Hi Nic - did you manage to get some? Ive been taking 2 the last week instead of usual 1 and have lost 4lbs :D

Thanks honey x Im sooo pleased.

well done Vicky, that's good to hear love.

thanks :D I even treat myself to a fizzy drink at the cinema sat night Woooo lol

Well done Vicky that's great!

Yep, got some this morning. They are only 500 mg though as that's what H&B sell and it says to only take 1 but I might take a couple instead. When I'm due to run out I'll get some online.

Back