La chanteuse diary

Discussion in 'JUDDD Diaries' started by La chanteuse, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. La chanteuse

La chanteuse Member

Hi!
    Hope you're all well. As some of you may remember I started Judding last thursday 26th November. I threw out my scales a while back after becoming obsessed with my weight. Instead I will be keeping note of centimetres lost.

Here are my measurements from last week:

Bust: 120 cms (47.2)
    Waist: 122 cms (48) inches
    Hips: 118 cms (46.5)
    Thigh: 68 cms (26.8)

Here are my measurements from this morning:

Bust: 118 cms (46.5)
    Waist: 102 cms (40.2) inches
    Hips: 116 cms (45.7)
    Thigh: 64 cms (25.2)

I'm really pleased and can feel and see the difference! Especially around my belly - this is the area I put on weight straight away.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hiya, Welcome back! What a good method. I get totally obsessed on weighing. Its dreadful
    x

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Hello, nice to see you've started a diary! Great going already, I also measure myself, usually once a month/6 weeks or so, it certainly is a good way of seeing how much you are shrinking!

Good luck with your juddd journey hun x

5. La chanteuse

La chanteuse Member

Thanks girls! I'll keep you posted.

6. La chanteuse

La chanteuse Member

Been having mostly DDs and MDs since Monday as I had a crazy weekend - it was my birthday! So didn't really think I would bother measuring today.

I just did though and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I've still lost a couple of cms almost all over. This weekend is going to be a bit mad again though as I'm off to Paris with my husband and daughter. We will be walking a lot though so maybe it won't be too bad. I'll be DD ing again next week ready for Christmas.
    Keep up the good work everyone - you're helping me loads!

Bust: 116 cms
    Waist: 100 cms
    Hips: 114 cms
    Thigh: 62 cms

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.