Lace & frills here I come! <3 <3 <3

6lbs! That's a brilliant loss well done! I think you can be forgiven for the cheese seeing as you went to the gym
:)

Keep it up!

Thanks, hon! :)

Feeling a bit grumpy today :( It's too gloomy and cold - I don't like it!

Red day today! Noms:
B - all bran and milk (hexa & hebx)
L - mushroom omelette with cheese (hexa) and salad
D - chicken curry with four poppadoms (8 syns). Apple.

Out tonight, but I don't think I'm in the mood for drinkies - might just have a diet coke. Wild, I know :rolleyes:

Had a nommy day today! Went green cos a veggie friend came by.

B - all bran with milk (hexb x 2 and hexa)
L - omelette with tomatoes, onion and parmesan (1/2 hexb), salad. Apple.
D - quorn cottage pie with sweet potato topping and cheddar (1/2 hexb). Pud - baked slimming world cheesecake with strawberries, 0% Greek yoghurt and a meringue.

Not sure how many syns the pud was, tbh, but it was lovely and pretty SW friendly :) If it was over my 15 syns, it wasn't too many!

Feeling pretty slim today! I like it!

Noms so far (red day!):

B - all bran and milk (hexb x 2, hexa)
L - leftover sweet-potato cottage pie (3 syns for cheese, approx 3 syns for sweet potato) with salad

I do have dinner planned, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is, lol. I think it might be chicken stirfry, but I wouldn't swear to it! :D

Measured my waist this morning, and it was 28"! Smallest it's been for a looooong time. I'll do my measurements properly at the start of February - I keep meaning to do them every month but I keep forgetting! Feeling amazingly determined to do well at SW at the moment - I soooo want to get to target! :)

Last edited:
Dinner last night was a beef and mushroom thing, with green beans on the side - really delicious! Followed it up with two satsumas, and had an apple later. Should have had some more syns, I guess, but wasn't anything I fancied. I should keep a chocolate stash... but then I'd eat it, lol.

Today's noms (Red day!):
L - mushroom soup (7 syns) with green salad. Grapefruit for afters.
D - chicken stirfry with egg. Two satsumas to follow.

Gym tonight! Maybe working out will warm me up!! It's sooooo cold today. I think I might need to score some deeper lines in the soles of the shoes I'm wearing - I keep slipping and I'm worried I'm going to fall and break something :/

Last edited:
Woke up absolutely starving this morning! So had an epic pile of all bran (hexb x 2, hexa and 6 syns!). Feeling much more alive now :)

For lunch it will be carrot and coriander soup (6 syns), salad and a grapefruit.

Not sure about dinner - I have something planned, but need to check the dates on the meat in the fridge.

Am feeling a bit blue today - this week is really dragging!

Last edited:
Hiya, Can I just say how amazingly well you have done with your weight loss!! WOW!!!
You sound like you are doing really well, keep going and you will be at target in no time! Im aiming for 10 stone too (the weight I was before having my daughter) but I have a long way to go yet :( lol
Have a great day x

Thank you! :) If you split your weight loss into small goals then it's much less daunting - and just stick with it, and you'll get there! I never thought I'd be slim again, or that I could stick to a diet for so long, but I've been doing Slimming World for almost a year now and I still love it :D Hoping to be at target by summer!

Thank you! :) If you split your weight loss into small goals then it's much less daunting - and just stick with it, and you'll get there! I never thought I'd be slim again, or that I could stick to a diet for so long, but I've been doing Slimming World for almost a year now and I still love it :D Hoping to be at target by summer!

Thats what I think I will do, split the weight up into small amounts to strive for bit at a time. You really are an inspiration, well done :) You must post some piccys wen u reach target!! x

Thanks, hon! :D

Mmmm, tea is currently cooking - roast pork with many roast veggies. It smells delicious - can't wait for it to be ready! Run out of fruit though, dammit, so no pud :/ Feels wrong not to have a fruit pud!

Another red day!

L - veggie soup (5 syns), salad and grapefruit
D - chicken cacciatore with parmesan (6 syns)

Today I thought I needed a belt for my jeans (I wouldn't say they're getting too big, but they have a tendency to drop down a bit and give me a lovely builder's bum crack, lol) so I grabbed the first one I saw - and just noticed I've done it up on the tightest notch! And it's still a bit too big! I couldn't do it up on the furthest notch this time last year :) Cheered me right up - even though the weather is hideous today and I got wet feet going into work :/

Last edited:
Feeling a bit hefty today :/ Not sure why - think I'm worried about WI tonight, though I don't have any need to be!

Anyhoo, another red day today. Breakfast was all bran and milk (2 x hexb, 1 x hexa), and lunch was chicken soup (6 syns) with a massive green salad, a banana & custard muller (I think these are back to free again) and a small box of fresh apricots. Maybe that's why I feel a bit fat right now, haha - massive lunch, even though it was mostly superfree!

The boyfriend is out tonight, but I'm going to go to the gym as normal and then I have planned a mahoosive stirfry with tofu (9 syns for olive oil for frying), watercress salad, and plums for afters. It's really tempting to go off-plan, but I'm hoping that a big nommy tea will stop me self-sabotaging!

Last edited:
2lbs off this week, hurrah! Back down to a healthy BMI, and only 3.5 pounds to go to get off my Xmas gain.

Switched to a green day for my tea, as fancied some noodles with my stirfry. Stuffed dot com now! Oh well - still within my syns.

Did a sort of cross between extra easy and success express today - now I've done my food shop for the week I should be able to do success express properly. Probably had half a plate superfree for lunch and dinner rather than 2/3rds.

Noms!

Breakfast - all bran and milk (hexb, hexa, 6 syns)
Lunch - chicken stirfry with egg. 2 plums.
Dinner - beef hash with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Mixed berries with 0% Greek yoghurt & 2 sugar-free meringues.

My first time making meringues - made them with sweetener rather than sugar so they're syn free, and I think they came out pretty good. Nice and crisp on the outside, and with a light inside and a chewy centre. Nom! Not quite as nice as with sugar, but still very yummy. :)

Going to go and have a bubble bath soon! I've had such a lazy day - I love it :D

A good food day today! Am nearly in the swing of success express. For brekkie it was more of an ee meal - all bran (hexb) with milk (hexa) and a sliced nana. Lunch was a big salad packed with superfree with lentils and feta cheese (3 syns) and 2 mini white rolls (12 syns). Dinner was roast chicken with a massive pile of roast veggies (bns, courgette, carrot, peppers, shallots and a few potatoes). Apple for pud. In a mo I'll have 3 mini sugar-free meringues with a couple tbsps 0% Greek yoghurt, nom.

Went for a long-ish walk this afternoon - the wind was sooo cold! Can't believe the weekend is nearly over already, alas. Oh well!

Nom, nom, had a yummy breakfast this morning of porridge (hexb) with a sliced banana, grated apple and a handful of frozen berries. Good start to the new success express day! Not sure what lunch is yet - usually do my lunch shop on Mondays for the rest of the week. Probably buy lots of salad and some packs of ready-prepared meat. Yum!

Have also taken on an 'eight glasses of water a day' challenge - didn't do so great at this over the weekend, so I'm going to try really hard to succeed this week! I will have to do a Post-it note to myself on my work computer, lol!

ETA: for lunch I had a bag of salad, with a pack of chicken tikka chicken (2 syns). Pud was an apple, 3 plums and a WW yoghurt (free).

Last edited:
Continuing food :D Two plums in the afternoon, then din-dins - chicken, spinach, courgette and tomato curry with a little bit of rice and a pile of carrots, cauliflower and green beans. Apple for afters.

Feel like I'm eating an epic amount on success express, lol - wouldn't be surprised if I gain weight rather than lose it, to be honest!! We'll have to wait and see! But getting hungry isn't the slimming world way, so down the hatch go the epic portions :D

Another success express day today! Breakfast - hexb magic porridge with natural yoghurt, berries, grated apple and chopped nana. Lunch - spicy chicken (2 syns) salad with a free WW yoghurt, 2 plums, 1 apple, 1 nectarine. Dinner - beef stirfry (lots of superfree veg, nom) with a small portion of egg-"fried" rice. Plum for pud. Think I probably only managed 50% superfree for dinner, but the other meals were all OK.

I failed a bit on my hexa and syns today :/ Have had some calcium as had a couple of cups of tea, though, as well as yoghurt at brekkie and lunch. Might have to have a treat -choccie bar or bag of crisps, nom - tomorrow to make up for my lack of syns :D

The boyfriend has a cold - I reeeeeeeally hope I don't catch it, waah!

Today has been a really MUNCHY day - success express again:

B - all bran (hexb & 6 syns) with milk (hexa), sliced large banana, mixed berries.
L - Spicy chicken (2 syns) salad. Nectarine, 2 plums, apple & WW yoghurt (free).
Snack! - WW yoghurt. Nectarine.
D - Peri peri roast chicken breast with roast veggies (small amount potatoes, carrots, 1 courgette, small BNS, mushrooms) and side salad. Followed by 2 muller lights (free) with blueberries, 2 nectarines, 1 small nana.

Stuffed dot com! Glad that although I overate, it was all nice healthy stuff and mostly superfree. Hopefully I'll wake up not quite as hungry and munchy tomorrow.

Back