Lack of sleep - foxes

KD

Gone fishing
Well, managed to get one hour of sleep last night.

Constant racket from the local foxes :( And I'm partially deaf...yet they still woke me up.

What a din!:(

:boohoo:

It's a nightmare when you can't sleep for noise, isn't it ? Although not been kept awake by foxes ......

I'm on a main road and with original sash windows, every drunk student wandering home at 3/4am singing/crying/shouting/laughing is crystal clear :mad:

Weekends I now use earplugs - next stage to get the windows repaired and draught/noise proofed as much as possible !!

Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight :nightf:

The first time I heard a fox at night it scared me:cry:

They do have a loud shrill to their cry.

Where I lived before a fox would come regularly into the garden both day and night.

I think he could of been after the friendly wild pheasant we called Bob that came in for Alpine that I left out.

There are foxes in one of the parks in town, which comes under the area I cover at work. I cant tell you how often people have reported hearing someone in distress screaming, when in actual fact its been the blooming foxes. I havent heard them but I have heard they often sound very human. Course we have to do a full scale search of the park - in the dark - just incase

It sounds like a mix of a scream and one of those football rattles. Remember those?
11241.jpg

We first realised we had foxes in the garden when our golden retriever started bringing eggs into the house. Whole eggs, without a crack, held carefully in her mouth.

We had no idea where they were coming from until someone else phoned a radio show to report that he was digging up eggs in his garden:eek:

Seems that they bury them, then forget where.

No idea where the foxes find them. Guess they are raiding peoples fridges :D

Back