Lack Of Will Power - Fair To Say?

Well i didnt mean to offend by using the word cheating - i didnt know another word to use!

And by no means am i being negative to each individual that has slipped up - merely just pointing out that is that piece of food worth it?

This diet wouldnt be around if we needed to eat with it that is why its extreme.
It is natural instinct to eat yes, as this is how we are all bought up and yes like with any addiction some may and do slip up and some may not.

I suppose one way of looking at it is is that bit of food worth knocking yourself out of ketosis to go through the hardest part of the diet again?

:)

well invariably no... ofcourse it isnt worth it.. I am sure anyone here who has eaten isnt gonna go yeah it was worth it.. and most people on the diet were given the consultaion so know exactly the ins and outs and the physiology off it... I am sure most people who have eaten on lipotrim didnt set out to see if it was worth it either, but again, such is life... focus on your own determination summergirl and I am sure you wil reach your target in no time, you are doing really well, and are motivated and determined... It ofcourse isnt worth it and I wouldnt want to patronise anyone else by asking them was it because it only sortof has a negative feel, like I know you are doing really well, and I know you arent wanting to be negative about individuals.. but perhaps because I 'cheated' last night, after loosing 24lbs and sounding just like you in my posts three weeks ago I am looking back hoping I havent patronised anyone by stating the facts that the people on this diet already know.. eating is not recommended, ketosis is hard to get back into.. eating isnt worth it .. but sometimes people still do it because they are human, not infallable and advice and motivational posts are great, as long as they dont reiterate al the time the same thing, the thing that we all know, eating on TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT isnt good.. but if you do it, big deal move on and get on with it.. we have no one to answer to but ourselves and only ourselves can get us through this, no one else.. support is great, advice is great......but it is me that is gonna loose my weight, not any one else.. and it is me who knows whats going on with me, and likewise to everyone else on this forum x

Kered I agree with what you say about making the diet work for you...I don't think there are many people that were on the boards when I started lt last year but I reguarly ate on my 3 months and I still lost 5 stone. I have to say I didn't binge, on some days I would eat chicken with lettuce. Yes this diet is Tfr but Lipotrim as a company are not going to provide you with the fact that most people won't break ketosis if you eat low fat protein. People would say thats cheating but as someone said earlier cheating is a bad word.
The reason I ate is because were human we eat to live,yes we don't need donuts and crisps to do this and Lt is helping us retrain,so if you do slip up so what it is not a slip it is you being an emotional living thing. Just remember your willpower and mindset is key,once that waivers you'll struggle.

I reguarly ate on my 3 months and I still lost 5 stone.

:jelous::jelous::jelous: I am jealous! I wouldn't get away with that!

:D But brill results!

Thank you very much. It makes sense to do it if you know you're going to be on the diet for a while. 1) it helps you control your food while your learning to eat again 2) makes you feel normal once in a while as the diet will get to you eventually.....quorn chicken pieces are ace aswell...Doctors don't recommend you stay on the diet for more than 3 months at a time as apparently you can cause long term effects? So breaking it for chicken every now again make help the kidneys lol

Kered I agree with what you say about making the diet work for you...I don't think there are many people that were on the boards when I started lt last year but I reguarly ate on my 3 months and I still lost 5 stone. I have to say I didn't binge, on some days I would eat chicken with lettuce. Yes this diet is Tfr but Lipotrim as a company are not going to provide you with the fact that most people won't break ketosis if you eat low fat protein. People would say thats cheating but as someone said earlier cheating is a bad word.
The reason I ate is because were human we eat to live,yes we don't need donuts and crisps to do this and Lt is helping us retrain,so if you do slip up so what it is not a slip it is you being an emotional living thing. Just remember your willpower and mindset is key,once that waivers you'll struggle.

I dont think I would have eaten anything but for the fact that I was snowed in and couldnt get the shakes that week, so I had no other option, and when I had lost the 8lbs the next week I was weighed, I thought great. I didnt make a conscious decision to eat every week, but now I look on it as my little treat that helps me. I do stick to a piece of fish or chicken, with veggies or salad and I really appreciate the taste, but like I said, I wouldnt recommend anyone else to do as I do, but for me it works and that is what is important for all of us, finding something that works.

Ok, aslong as what you guys are doing is working for you - fantastic :)

This post was purely motivational and not intented to point finger, just thought it might help a few people and not be taken the wrong way. Hey ho!!

Good luck guys!

Hi Summergurl

I just wanted to let you know i have not been offended and i think its great you are trying to motivate people and i in no way want you to stop that. I just wanted to show you another opinion and the pressure that some words can hold for people.

cawisu xx

I havn't been offended honey so no need to worry!
I'm an honest person and like to get my point across which is what i did and hopefully some people have read it and taken on board what i have said about the issue. What works for some may not work for others and i full understand that! :)

Im actually very proud of myself for my willpower to date, I cook for my family every day and even sat through my friends eating pizza last night, it was torture but loosing weight is more important to me tham food, but I am only on week 1, I have my first weigh in tomorrow and im hoping that loss will spur me on for a few weeks, I can however understand how people who have been doing this diet a long time can have a weak moment, we are all only human and most of us are this big because of an adiction or love for food which wont dissapear overnight. I am worried about lasting the full 11 weeks, or 10 now :) but I will try my best!

Thats great mummy em - i find cooking and smelling food helps with cravings!! Be sure to let us know how you get on at your weigh in :D
And now you have done the hardest week the rest will be a doddle!!

Back