Ladies - do u lose less/more weight on ur period?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missyl, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. missyl

missyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi there, I started my monthlys (lol) wednesday - and was wondering if that affects LT at all?

Went in to get weighed today and I lost 3.3lbs. I knw thats not bad because its a loss of fat at the end of the day, but after losing 10lbs last week (first week) I was just hoping to lose about 5 or a bit more :( I've been drinking 3litres of water a day and following as usual.

Oh wells its still good, but I just wanted to knw if periods affect LT at all?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Missy !
    I've had 2 periods since I started LT & did find that I lost less both times BUT I think that's just water retention because I had a good loss the week after instead !
    Don't let it put you off if this happens to you !!

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun you can have water retention when on your period which may result in smaller losses however, you are not likely to have big losses like that regularly! Smaller steady losses are more likely xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.