Ladies that munch

Oh I cant stand salmon :9529: and I really wish I did, cos it sounds so posh and looks lovely lol. They're nice wi tuna tho lol x

Aw TT smoked salmon is the business! It's my fav, could eat it forever :D

Tinnedtomato said:
I like to put em on a plate and put little toppings on them like FF cottage cheese, extra light laughing cows, cucumber halves lol :) Bit like a buffet lol x

AHHHHHHH BLESS!! lol. Do ya have DOYLIES???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hondapeeps said:
Aw TT smoked salmon is the business! It's my fav, could eat it forever :D

Me too Honda!! Is it free tho? I know it's quite high points on ww. Please say it's free .... Go on..... PURLEEEEEEESE??!?!?!

Roziee said:
How long were you on ww before switching to sw? X

I was on ww since Jan 4th till about 3 weeks ago. I lost a stone. But then stalled. Thru, I dunno, BOREDOM maybe. Felt I needed a change. So rather than go to classes, cos that don't last with me! I am picking brains of friends who do SW. I have to add I have done both ww and SW many times over the years so it's all very familiar.... It's just the 'fine print' I get stuck on lol. Thank GOD for MINIMINS!! lol

Tinnedtomato said:
Erm...what are DOYLIES??? :eek:

Lol TT! I KNEW you'd ask that!! Those little paper Lacey thongs that old dears put on their plates for ARFTERNOON TEA! lol

Woooo HOOOO! I'm getting GOOD!! just been to Tesco..... Was STARVING....was being DRAWN like a MAGNET to the sandwich aisle...... I dragged meself off to the ham aisle and bought a lovely pack of ham that me and our Lucy scoffed while driving home! Came back and had a PEAR!!! .... polish my HALO! lol

Well done Annie! It's all about changing the mindset.. What was good in your mind then will eventually chain and it will become a habit to choose the healthy option first xx

Get the Brasso out! ;)

Well done though Annie, you're doing a grand job ! :D

Lol. Thanks girls :). Gonna be a stick insect before ya know it lol. I got another four point eight pounds to lose to get back into the 11's..... Not bad considering I was in the top end of the 13's in January :) would love to be at LEAST 11 and a half stone before 17th June. :)

I've asked this question in the off topic but gonna ask it here too..

For those that weigh themselves at home, what scales are you using? (company wise and needle/digital)

Rozie x

Back