Ladies that munch

Annie, Rozie is right in what she says.

Gherkins! I love them, can eat them out the jar, love the crunch.
Packets of pastrami get me if I'm out and can't get anything decent to eat, sit and munch that while driving.

Have I mentioned my pineapple addiction? I have a coree/peeler thingy and its super! Whole pineapple in 5 min ready for scoffing :D

Welcome Pigcity, we like everyone here :D

You'll find its all a bit of a waffle here but its nice ;)

Hello, any room for another?

There's always room here for a :newbie:
Welcome :hug99: and hope you enjoy your stay lol.

My snacking things are: -

Carrots;
cucumber - (I can munch thru one of those dead easy lol);
Pickled onions;
Radish;

I also like to make those jelly things too, 2 syns for the whole batch. I love to mix FF natural fromage frais with an options too and fridge it for a few hours. It goes all moussy like and is totally yummy for another 2 syns lol xx

Ooooh Honda! I woulda thought Pastrami wouldn't be free! Well I NEVER!? what about Garlic sausage (sliced) bet that's not.... And I could eat TONNES of that!...admittedly I would stink lol :-D

TT, .... See Carrots?.... Cucumber? ..... Radishes?...... Do NOT get me excited as nibbles...... What jelly things?....... The options thing sounds good!! :)

PigCity.... HI!!!! *waves* :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a major issue with quark and options mixed in for a while, gone a bit off it now.

Roziee - I hear if you mix a wee bit of cheese into quark it takes on the flavour really well, would that help you?

Hmm and use that as a dip?.. Might try that. Thanks Honda :)

S

I have also seen/tried lasagne crisps....if you wanted a 'crisp' for your dip.....I'd need to have a look for the recipe though, they would be nice salted up or with chilli on them....:eatdrink051:I'm getting hungry now!

The lasagne crisps are lovely and I make a dip to go with them from fat free natural yoghurt spring onions and grated cheese (hexa). Not heard that they gain syns done as crisps though. To make them I cook the lasagne sheets in boiling water till they've gone soft cut them up in to triangles or whatever shape and put them on a baking try covered in tin foil and then fry lighted. I then sprinkle some salt over them and cook em in the oven on high for about five minutes.

reptara said:
The lasagne crisps are lovely and I make a dip to go with them from fat free natural yoghurt spring onions and grated cheese (hexa). Not heard that they gain syns done as crisps though. To make them I cook the lasagne sheets in boiling water till they've gone soft cut them up in to triangles or whatever shape and put them on a baking try covered in tin foil and then fry lighted. I then sprinkle some salt over them and cook em in the oven on high for about five minutes.

Thank you for the recipe.

I'm going to try this tonight x

I'm afraid of those lasagne crisps, I could easily sit and eat a large bag of Doritos (especially chilli heatwave. nom nom), so I dont trust myself with anything resembling them. :)

I'm afraid of those lasagne crisps, I could easily sit and eat a large bag of Doritos (especially chilli heatwave. nom nom), so I dont trust myself with anything resembling them. :)

I hear you! :17729: :rolleyes:

Wow, those lasagne crisps sound deelish, and I just happen to have some lasagne sheets in the cupboard lol. Must try them!!

Ryvita mini's are HEB's, the cheese & onion ones are nice, but im right into the salt & vinegar ones, with extra vinegar lol.

The recipe for those jelly things is: -

1 sugar free hartleys jelly;
1 sachet of gelatine;

Make the jelly up as instructed and mix in the gelatine, leave to set in the fridge and cut into shapes. THey go hard like jelly sweets. I tend to pour mine into an icecube tray and just take them out as I want them. Really yummy and only 2 syns for the whole batch :D xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Wow, those lasagne crisps sound deelish, and I just happen to have some lasagne sheets in the cupboard lol. Must try them!!

Ryvita mini's are HEB's, the cheese & onion ones are nice, but im right into the salt & vinegar ones, with extra vinegar lol.

The recipe for those jelly things is: -

1 sugar free hartleys jelly;
1 sachet of gelatine;

Make the jelly up as instructed and mix in the gelatine, leave to set in the fridge and cut into shapes. THey go hard like jelly sweets. I tend to pour mine into an icecube tray and just take them out as I want them. Really yummy and only 2 syns for the whole batch :D xx

Yeah I've eaten the minis before, they are yum..

Back