Ladies that munch

To put it 'delicately'..... I'm quite 'BUNGED UP' .... Anyone else have this problem? It's not like it isn't balanced. I drink a lot of green tea. Juice (sugar free). I eat veggies. Superspeed soup which has fibre in from the lentils n chickpeas etc. Maybe it's my body adjusting to the changes :-/

Oh I so know what you are on about! It was a nightmare when I first started. SS soup was the worst, just bloated me with wind!
I am a Scan Bran freak! Can't get enough of it.....you have to be careful with it though :eek:

hondapeeps said:
Oh I so know what you are on about! It was a nightmare when I first started. SS soup was the worst, just bloated me with wind!
I am a Scan Bran freak! Can't get enough of it.....you have to be careful with it though :eek:

Not just me then! Lol. WISH I could like scan bran.... I've tried.... It's DISGUSTING !!! bleeeuurrggghhh!!!! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AW, I hated it too, I think what does it for me now is its the oat one and its covered in Nuttella....28g/1 tbsp = 4 syns :D

Num Num!!!

hondapeeps said:
AW, I hated it too, I think what does it for me now is its the oat one and its covered in Nuttella....28g/1 tbsp = 4 syns :D

Num Num!!!

One teaspoon of nutella is not NEARLY enough to waste 4 syns on!! :-O

TABELSPOON! I tsp is 2 syns....i cant help myself I'm addicted :D

Well good luck tomorrow all those that are weighing in.....I dont feel like I've lost anything :(

Morning mi lickle SW peeps, well I got weighed this morning, and Iv stayed same, which initially gutted me, but then I thought after the big fat bellyhungout pig out sessions I had Friday and Sunday, imagine what i'd have been like if I hadn't been 100% the rest of the time, lol. So all in all, im quite happy :)

Hows the rest of you guys done?? x

Well done TT. Sounds like a STS was a good result for you! :) better than a gain in any case!

I WI tonight but I'm due on today... so chances are it'll be another disappointing week. I have been 100% within syns, eating my HEX and loads of SF food so who knows?!

At least my work trousers are now a good 2 inches bigger on the waist so I know I'm definitely smaller! Lol

well done TT atleast it wasnt a gain.

I am feeling v v fat ths week :(

kids are ill so dont have time to plan meals and prepare them like i normally do!

oh well lets see what happens on monday :(

Hiya Girlies!

Well after feeling like a fat pie last night I have lost 1.5lb....:innocent0001: so please, oh please, let me have another 1.5 to get to my 'official' stone!! I want that sticker :D

TT, well done on STS especially after your 'blow out' ;)

EC, good luck tonight, I'm sure you'll do well :cool:

Naz, make soup, its always good for 'emergency' dinner. No organisation required :)

Well here is to a well behaved weekend....:break_diet:

xx

3lbs off ladies! Extra easy does work if you eat all your HEXs and your syns it would seem! :-D

Well done Honda! :)

3lbs off ladies! Extra easy does work if you eat all your HEXs and your syns it would seem! :-D

OMG EC!!! Well done!! Go Girl! :0clapper::banana dancer:

Wow go EC lol, thats brill.

I set myself a little target to lose another 10lb by the end of May. I told my OH's cousin, who is also doin SW, who wants a bit of action, so were doing it together. Think its spurred me on nicely lol.

Just hope we dont end up with too many easter eggs in the house, cos chocolate is my downfall :( Im feelin confident enough to say no though (hopefully, fingers crossed) lol.

Have a fab looooong weekend ladies xx

:break_diet::17729::17729:
I've put in 2 choc munchers cause I fell off the wagon and hoovered a heap of it....:cry:

Hope you've all been a lot better than me!

xxxx

Tinnedtomato said:
I am quite pleased and proud to announce that not one ounce of chocolate has passed these lips today :D :angel09:

Wish I could say the same....:-/

I'm struggling :-( I've got my * and all I want is chocolate! I've also had 4 glasses of wine this weekend.

Food wise tho I've been ok. No slip ups. I've tried to count the chocolate and probably haven't had more than 10 syns worth of it over the weekend.

Start again today. 5 syns so far and I don't want anymore!

Back