Ladies that munch

Aww Honda, hope your feelin better soon petal :)

Well its another STS for me :( grrr. Altho I did experiment this week with extra easy, and I had a total binge lst night, so im quite happy with it really. Altho its green green green for me from now on!!

Hope Easter hasn't mucked everyone's plans up too much ;) x

1lb off for me but it might be a STS seeing as I weighed earlier in the day! Nonetheless pleased as this week has been hard!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Damn it! I just typed a whole heap and its not appreared! :(

EC, spa's are ace, do you so much good :p oh and I WI in the mornign and save having my breakie till after I've been on the scales.

Feeling so much better today. I think it was perhaps a pineapple overload, if that is possible?
STS for me which after all the choc I scoffed is so surprising!
Oh and I've added my loses from Jan in my signature, do you know I've really not been losing a lot at all! :cry:
Pulling up my socks for another week!

Oh and I've added my loses from Jan in my signature, do you know I've really not been losing a lot at all! :cry:
Pulling up my socks for another week!

Wow whatever you did in February, you wanna do again lol. They are all losses tho chicken, so hold your head up high and think of the positives!!

Im a bit miffed tho that I only lost 2lb this month, but im on a mission to do another 10lb by the end of May....if anyone else wants to join me in my little mission....??

Its my twenty something :p birthday next week, so it could be hard week, but i'll try my best. Everyone knows im on SW so hopefully no choccies lol x

Wow whatever you did in February, you wanna do again lol. They are all losses tho chicken, so hold your head up high and think of the positives!!

Im a bit miffed tho that I only lost 2lb this month, but im on a mission to do another 10lb by the end of May....if anyone else wants to join me in my little mission....??

Its my twenty something :p birthday next week, so it could be hard week, but i'll try my best. Everyone knows im on SW so hopefully no choccies lol x

Oh I'll join you! It's my thirty something the week after next....:eek:....yet agian TT spooky! ;) I really what to have better loses, its getting a bit dull with 2lb here and there!

No idea what I did in Feb? Loads of Davina perhaps? :confused: no choc :rolleyes:

xx

I'm in too! Desperately want to get to my interim PAT before the summer!

Having a treat tonight. A Bellini and some fruits with a chocolate dip! My first treat night of the diet!

:busted: Skinny Cow lollies are 4.5 syns each! :hide: So thats 9 syns down the pan :(

Oh I'll join you! It's my thirty something the week after next....:eek:....yet agian TT spooky! ;) xx

Oh my gosh...its freakin me out nar Honda!! he he he xx

Come on my tomatolicious people, join me on my quest to lose another 10lb by end of May!! Its works out 2.5lb per week, which is easy if you put your mind to it. We've all done it before, so come ooon...what do ya say?? Who's wiv me?? :massmoon:

I really need to get at LEAST 10lb off in the next 7 weeks. But Easter has messed me up. I'm craving choccy all the time and I'm finding it hard not to 'snack' / 'graze' on RUBBISH.
I don't know if I've got my head around this EE. From what I gather. I can eat 3 meals a day but they have to contain a third of ss food am I right? And if I nibble in between it should be either Syns or Fruit or free stuff like muller yog? But I couldnt have , for example, just some ham, ? Or, a plate of SW homemade crisps (microwave)? Like I could on a red or a green day (respectively).

Anniewillo said:
I really need to get at LEAST 10lb off in the next 7 weeks. But Easter has messed me up. I'm craving choccy all the time and I'm finding it hard not to 'snack' / 'graze' on RUBBISH.
I don't know if I've got my head around this EE. From what I gather. I can eat 3 meals a day but they have to contain a third of ss food am I right? And if I nibble in between it should be either Syns or Fruit or free stuff like muller yog? But I couldnt have , for example, just some ham, ? Or, a plate of SW homemade crisps (microwave)? Like I could on a red or a green day (respectively).

Your meals should contain 1/3 super free food yes.

You can have cold meats as snacks- I do.. And can have a plate of chips.. I do! There are some ppl who believe that every meal has to have 1/3 super free food and others who believe as long as you have 1/3 super free food throughout the day that's fine.

I don't always have 1/3 super free food but I eat a lot of fruit so throughout the day i will have had a lot more than 1/3 intake of super free food.

Roziee said:
Your meals should contain 1/3 super free food yes.

You can have cold meats as snacks- I do.. And can have a plate of chips.. I do! There are some ppl who believe that every meal has to have 1/3 super free food and others who believe as long as you have 1/3 super free food throughout the day that's fine.

I don't always have 1/3 super free food but I eat a lot of fruit so throughout the day i will have had a lot more than 1/3 intake of super free food.

Thanks roziee :) it's a bit clearer :)

I have started snacking on pickled onions lol, cant get enough of em. Last night I watched a film with a full jar and a spoon lol. I didn't eat em all tho. My OH made me put em down cos he dosen't like the smell of them lol x

Last edited:
Tinnedtomato said:
I have started snacking on pickled onions lol, cant get enough of em. Last night I watched a film with a full jar and a spoon lol. I didn't eat em all tho. My OH made me put em down cos he dosen't like the smell of them lol x

Lol. My mum never used to buy em when I was a kid. Then she started getting Xmas hampers. There were PICKLES! I used to rip the box open and head straight for the pickles. One time I was about 16.... hamper came..... Out came the pickles and fork....mum goes '>:-(.... somethin you wanna tell me?' I goes 'Ummmmmm :-/...... I like pickles?'
..... She thought I was up the duff Lolol. :)

I have an obsession with the mini silverskin onions... great for syn free snackery!

I'm starting my diary up again after a couple of dubious syn days (thanks in no small part to having to guess how many syns are in bits of an Easter egg!). I'm determined to lose 2 lbs this week!

eanceoil said:
I have an obsession with the mini silverskin onions... great for syn free snackery!

I'm starting my diary up again after a couple of dubious syn days (thanks in no small part to having to guess how many syns are in bits of an Easter egg!). I'm determined to lose 2 lbs this week!

Ooooh gimme some more ideas for syn free snackery. That's what I need. I'm a GRAZER y'see. :-/

Hello, any room for another?
I'm newish and haven't ventured far from the weightloss diary section, but I saw this thread and it made me :D

I'm a lady (kinda), and I like to munch, do I qualify?

Back