Ladies that munch

:happy096: Wow! You look ace!

Do you know I've realised that you can never tell how much someone weighs by looking at them! I have had friends who thought I was 14st....when I was 17!!!! :(

hondapeeps said:
:happy096: Wow! You look ace!

Do you know I've realised that you can never tell how much someone weighs by looking at them! I have had friends who thought I was 14st....when I was 17!!!! :(

That's very true Honda! Height makes a difference too. I never realised just how big I looked. Till I did that photo before. It shocked me.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The dress really suits you hon! I dont think I'm brave enough to do pics just now.

Oh I dont think I mentioned my 3/4 trouser situation? I dug out my holiday clothes suitcase and there they were...the sky blue trousers I havent worn in over 2 years cause my thighs said 'NO'!! I braved it and they came all the way up and buttoned!!!

However, they are too bloody big now! :)

When did that happen? I am the same weight I was last year when we went on holiday and they said behind....maybe its all that Zumba?!
;) chuffed though!

hondapeeps said:
The dress really suits you hon! I dont think I'm brave enough to do pics just now.

Oh I dont think I mentioned my 3/4 trouser situation? I dug out my holiday clothes suitcase and there they were...the sky blue trousers I havent worn in over 2 years cause my thighs said 'NO'!! I braved it and they came all the way up and buttoned!!!

However, they are too bloody big now! :)

When did that happen? I am the same weight I was last year when we went on holiday and they said behind....maybe its all that Zumba?!
;) chuffed though!

Thanks Honda :)..... The dress was.............de de DEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!.........9 QUID!
(I do love a BARGAIN!)

ZUMBA is supposed to be AMAAAAZING for toning and losin inches. Just wish I could be bothered lol. I have done it at a class. I have even got the DVD box set lol. Just need someone to DO it for me lol

Keep it up Honda ! :)))

Oh I love a bargain too! :D espcially when it makes you look great!

I love Zumba, always hated exercise but Zumba doesnt feel like that at all!

I am the queen of bargain shopping!! lol.

Well I got weighed this morning, instead of tomorrow because its my birthday today and I intend to enjoy it :D lol. Iv lost 4lb this week, which im totally estatic about :D Not going to go too mad today though lol xx

TT! You're a Star Wars baby!! May the 4th! Bet you've heard that before :D

Super Well Done on the 4lbs!!!!! Go girl!!

Oh and :candle1: Happy 21st Birthday!!!!;)

xxx

Happy Birthday TT! 4lbs? What a great present!

I think it's a gain or a STS for me this week. Feeling heavy again. :-(

I'm going to try and train as a Zumba Instructor. I'm obsessed with it :)

It was lovely! I did add in some chilli sauce and a green pepper, oh and some garlic and I used tinned toms .... I can never stick to a recipe! :rolleyes: I also wizzed it up with my hand blender so it was smooth. Was super!

We had left over pork so I shredded that, added some of the sauce and cooked it down to concentrate the flavour. Added cheese as my hexa and boy oh boy was it scrummy!

Well done on your loss, especially if you were expecting a gain :eek:
Yet again I fear that my choc issues this weekend will cause a gain or sts :confused:

I remembered the balsamic, so I'm going to give it a go tomorrow. I have some salmon fillets, I think it might be nice? I hope your weigh in goes well, fingers crossed for a loss.

Well I got weighed this morning, instead of tomorrow because its my birthday today and I intend to enjoy it :D lol. Iv lost 4lb this week, which im totally estatic about :D Not going to go too mad today though lol xx

Well done on 4lbs lost, that's fantastic! I cant seem to manage more than a 3.5lbs loss since my first few weeks. Maybe it'll change this week, lol I'm going for it all guns blazing. Happy Birthday too btw :)

Happy Birthday TT! 4lbs? What a great present!

I think it's a gain or a STS for me this week. Feeling heavy again. :-(

I'm going to try and train as a Zumba Instructor. I'm obsessed with it :)

Everybody seems to be Zumba'ing. I signed up for a class but then cancelled it.. I thought I'd be too self concious, maybe I might look into doing it again though. It's definitely the fitness craze atm.

Well done TT.. its a fantastic present! i lose 3.5 lbs on my birthday so i know how you feel!!! :D

oh dear :( I take it that it was an iced bun?

big hugs xx

Well done to u tinnedtomato! Happy birthday too!!!! So happy for u! :D
I gained a lb this week. But I am happy as I dint follow the plan all week lol! I hate the full works all week! Which I know Is terrible, but I had my sons bday party, we have take outs due to the kids being off etc! :cry:

Oh well new week.... Need a loss!

Hope ur all well!

Naz xxx

Aw Naz, it happens to us all, draw a line and start a fresh you'll be fine and lose that in no time :)

Off to weigh in very soon......not looking forward to it but I'll face the music!

Aw Naz, it happens to us all, draw a line and start a fresh you'll be fine and lose that in no time :)

Off to weigh in very soon......not looking forward to it but I'll face the music!

good luck! i am sure u will be ok! let us know....

Good luck again Hondapeeps xxx

Back