Ladies that munch

Just back, lordy me! Had to fight through the rain storms to get there and when I was there it was so blooming hot I thoguht I was gonna die!

Anyway, back now and heading out for a daog walk then off to get my hair done ;) xx

Gosh, your a busy woman Honda :)

Im just having my lunch :eating: of turkey salad, then im training all afternoon :( Hate it...grrr!!

Zumba sounds great... I walked about 8 miles today :) exhausted now..how u ladies doing?

Hondapeeps hope your hair looks nice...

My fast opens at 9pm :( starvvvving

Wow 8 miles....??? Go Nazzy!! That's about how far my work is from where I live lol.

How are we all?? Im in a mega bad mood today, well it started last night. My sister is taking my nephew to the cinema for his birthday at the weekend, and you would not believe how many problems it has caused, and im stuck in the middle of it all :( Its a kids trip to the cinema...what's so hard about that!!! xx

Quick update. I gained 1.5lbs last week but it was my * week. Have had a 3 day tummy bug Sun-Tues in which I ate nothing but a few small bread rolls and dry cereal! So who knows what weight I am now.

Whatever it is come Thursday I think I am close to stopping losing now. I've started to go a bit bony and my OH has noticed lol Very few of my size 10s fit me now and I'm starting to need size 8s. I think it's time for maintenance!

So ladies, I may be at target come tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TT what happened?

Basically, the birthday plans were cancelled, and now they are back on, iv been roped into going because I have a car. We had already made plans, but I cancelled them so that me and the boys could go. That caused probs in itself with the OH. Then my sister tried telling me that she had only planned on taking one of the boys, cos the other one was too old!!! Too old?? For the cinema?? Anyway, I told her that there was no way I was telling the eldest that he couldn't go, it wasnt fair. There's alot of issues from the past that with him always being left out and not involved etc. so i said no way. She then tried guilt-tripping me cos she would have to tell one of the other adults that they couldnt go. I was soooo mad with her. She couldn't tell a grown woman that they wasn't enough room for her, but yet she expected me to tell a 12 year old that he couldn't go instead. Im not happy :( and it makes me sooo mad cos she's my sister and I hate being angry with her. Do you see where im coming from?? Or am I over-reacting slightly?? Lol, ya can tell me the truth....:eek:

i am feeling much better now anyways lol xx

Gees! A girl goes out for shopping and then starts to bake a cake and all hell breaks loose!

EC first off....:eek: Target?!!! :clap::wow:Superb effort!
You'll be more than set for the stage and the beach!! ;)

TT .....awwww:patback: chin up chicky! Family is always the worst to deal with. You arent over reacting, I can see why you're mad, dont stay mad too long! He is only 12, still a wee boy, dont let him grow up too quick!

BAck to my Jabba the hut cake ladies!

Gotta ask????.....that sounds....erm.....different!! lol xx

Jabba the hut??? Int he the big fat slug thing off star wars?? xx

Correct! The big ugly green thing......doing him and princess Leia in her gold bikini.....crapping it really but I think I'll just get my head downand go for it! :rolleyes:

Its gone back to being quiet again lol :)

How did you all do on your losses today?? Im not getting weighed officially until tomorrow, but I did have a sneaky peak this morning (ooops), lol. I'll report officially tomorrow tho. Hope you guys did well.

Im weighing tomorrow cos Im having a friendly competition with my OH's cousin to lose 3lb the quickest, so I mirrored her weighing patterns lol. Crunch day tomorrow lol xx

Honda - I ordered some of those Weetabix things, and they are being delivered this afternoon, so ill give you my review tomorrow :) Cant wait to get some decent food in the house lol. Think I might have a vegetable stir-fry tonight with some rice!! Mmmmm xx

Well... I lost 1.5lbs and made the decision to change my target to 9stone 13lbs. Inside the 10 stone bracket and in a size 8/10.

I am happy in my own skin now and I don't need to lose any more weight. My body is telling me it wants to plateau here. I set my target against a weight I was 4 years ago when I didn't exercise and my body shape is different now! So, in summary, I am a MAINTAINER now! :-D

Whoop whoop :happy036: Go EC!!! That is fantastic!! Well done hun xx

We have a maintainer amongst the group!! We will all be looking at you to keep us on track now lol xx

Well I lost 1lb, which im not over impressed about. Following a 3lb gain, I was really hoping for more than that, but never mind...it is still a loss :) Green all week this week tho now lol xx

Good morning ladies :D How are you all??

I have STS this morning, which im quite happy with really because I had a big fat chinese last night. Scary thing is...I didn't even regret it because it was absolutely gorgeous!! I have 2lb to go to my next mini goal, which I am almost sure I will have this Thursday :rolleyes: Altho, the in-laws are back, lol, so its going to be hard!!

Did you all have a good weekend???
I went to the cinema to watch Zookeeper. It was a bit slow at times, but overall it was good. Quite funny :) xx

Sorry for the quad-post, but I had a major chocolate binge last night :mad: The in-laws are back again and there is just chocolate and biscuits and sweets galore everywhere I look :banghead:

After this week, there is only 1 more week they're here and then they should be gone for good :party0049: lol. Dam you six weeks holiday!! lol xx

Hey ladies hope ur all well.

Have u all heard about these Riots...they are crazy....

Hope u are all safe and sound xxxx

tc x

Hi Nazzy, I was thinking about you last night when we were watching the riots on the news. I hope you don't live near the city centre.

It is utterly disgusting what these people are doing. I don't think they even know why they are doing it. They are only hurting innocent people and ruining lives. It is sooo upsetting that this is happening in this day and age, and in our country.

The worrying thing is that most of the people doing it are just kids. They are the future, and if that is what we have to look forward to, then it is going to be a scary world in years to come.

I really hope that they stop because there is just no point. My heart goes out to all those who have been affected by these thugs. They ought to at least show their faces, instead of hiding inside their hoods. I am totally ashamed to be a resident of this country at the moment.

Luckily, nothing has come too close to where I live. Manchester is the closest up to now. I just hope they stop soon.

Take care guys, and I sincerely hope that none of you are affected by their actions xx xx

Back