Ladies that munch

Hi TT,

I am 10 minutes away from the City Centre, but 1 0r the shops about 5 minutes away had been smashed :(

Its awful absolutely awful. Glad to hear nothing is up your end and hope it stays that way.

Hope every1 is ok xxxx

Wow, that is scary!! Take care Nazzy, and hopefully they will stop soon xx

Hiya girls! Sorry I've been AWOL!

Was away visiting my granny and seeing my mother and probably eating more rubbish than I should have!!

I gained 1 lb last week at WI and this week....I fear the worst :(

So is everyone ok with the riots happening? Noone has had any trouble too near them I hope!!

xxx

Ladies....I need your help!!!

As you know I work for the NHS, and we are starting a petition to ensure that it does not become privatised, and that it will continue to be the national health service that we all know and love.

They are trying to stop our pension schemes, which will open us up to be taken over by the Tories, which is want they are wanting. The things you read in the press about us NHS workers getting massive pensions, etc. is all rubbish. We pay into the pension scheme out of our working wages, and our employer (the NHS) contribute a little towards it too. If they abandom the scheme, we will just claim pensions from the state, which the tax payers pay for.

Please will you help us with our petition and help me get as many signatures as possible to ensure that we save the NHS and put a stop to all the cuts that we are currently suffering, so that patients get the high level of care that they need and deserve when using our services.

Would I be able to send you a sheet through the post, or via email for you to print off and get all your friends, family, neighbours, local shop keepers, butchers, etc. to sign and help us to save the NHS???

I would really love your support on this, please please help!!

We only have a short turn-around period for this petition to take place, so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to help out :) xx

Last edited:
Aye lass send one my way :)

Ladies....I need your help!!!

As you know I work for the NHS, and we are starting a petition to ensure that it does not become privatised, and that it will continue to be the national health service that we all know and love.

They are trying to stop our pension schemes, which will open us up to be taken over by the Tories, which is want they are wanting. The things you read in the press about us NHS workers getting massive pensions, etc. is all rubbish. We pay into the pension scheme out of our working wages, and our employer (the NHS) contribute a little towards it too. If they abandom the scheme, we will just claim pensions from the state, which the tax payers pay for.

Please will you help us with our petition and help me get as many signatures as possible to ensure that we save the NHS and put a stop to all the cuts that we are currently suffering, so that patients get the high level of care that they need and deserve when using our services.

Would I be able to send you a sheet through the post, or via email for you to print off and get all your friends, family, neighbours, local shop keepers, butchers, etc. to sign and help us to save the NHS???

I would really love your support on this, please please help!!

We only have a short turn-around period for this petition to take place, so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to help out :) xx

Sorry, just wanted to bring it onto this new page :eek: x

No worries TT :) xx

Well i gained 3lb this week... :( felt awful earlier and like I could just cry but I have just made my own SS soup and am tucking into a bowl right now :)

Lordy! Been gulping down my soup, huge pot finished today....there may be an explosion....nice knowing ya! ;)

You can't keep away from them!! :D Go and organise her drawer!! MWAHAHAHAH!

Hellllloooooooo!! Is there anybody out there?

Well thoguht I would show face, last week I gained 3lb and this week I lost 3lb....so back to square one....other half has had a sickness bug and has been back and forth to the loo non stop, he's lost weight too! maybe.......no, no, its not the right way to loss weight! :D

xx

Hey guys, im back at work today and 5lb heavier :( 5lb!! 5 freakin pound!! I ant even been away!! Im well gutted :cry:

I am thinking of getting all my books back out and trying to follow it absolutely 100% this week and not get weighed until next week!!

Only one problem....the inlaws are here!! So its going to be a little difficult. Altho, I did put my foot down this morning and told them to not include me in their tea tonight :) I am making mushy pea curry with celeriac chips :) mmmm.

How is everyone??

Honda, is the OH ok now?? xx xx

Heya toots! :D you'll get that off no bother, fibre and super speed super free stuff and it'll shift! :p

OH is brand new, was awful ill!! I thought I had his bug yesterday but I believe it was a hangover.....:( I really dont drink anymore and should just give it up all together cause it makes me feel awful the next day :cry:

Anyway I have an empty freezer and must go shopping cause there is naff all to eat!

Poached eggs on marmite toast.............YUMMY!!! :D
Think I'll have a grapefruit to follow just to get my sf in ;)

Back