Ladies that munch

I used to have All Bran all the time, but then Honda got me onto the Weetabix Crunchy Bran. Its lovely, and you can have 42g of that as well.

Think ill use the chocolate weetabix as a treat when I need a chocolate one, lol. Altho, the little un loves em, so they might not last too long in the cupboard lol x x

I'll have to give it a try once I get through this all bran, which will prob be ages as 42g looks so tiny! However I guess weighing portions is good as I had no idea how far out my guess was

Oooo guessing is asking for trouble lol. when I get a new box, I weigh out my cereal into individual bags of 42g, so that when im in a rush, I dont have to mess around with the scales. Just grab a bag, and into the bowl :)

Just been to the shop for my lunch and i was greeted by the specials board that said Lasagne and chips. I absolutely luuuurrrrrve lasagne and not had it for ages. I was reyt tempted, but I orded a salad box and left quickly, lol. I am soooo proud of myself!!! :D xx

Was having the worst snacky craving tonight as I watched my hubby eat chips then 2 iced donuts anddddd liquorice allsorts. So I made home popped popcorn 25g = 4.5 syns and sprinkled some granulated sweetener on top. Yum

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on that one!! Not sure I could have held out lol x x

Well its a gain for me today :( 1lb on. Grrrrr!!! Its always the same when im off work. Back to normal tomorrow though. Im back at work, the kids are back at school, yay!! I luv routine lol x x

I was back at work today, I'm starving!!! No time to eat between breakfast and lunch. I could eat my leg whilst waiting for dinner.

Tinnedtomato said:
Whoop whoop Waterbaby!! :party0011: Well done!!

I am totally dreading getting weighed this week....its gone totally to pot :mad: xx

Onwards and upwards(or should I say downwards) tomorrow's another day Dani

I'm back again... mysterious I am!

So I reached a kind of target before my holiday... which is where I was for the last 3 weeks! I had an amazing time... completely off-plan... knowing full well I'd gain a lot...

7.5lbs on! BUT it was so worth it!

I've reset my online progress bar to a new target and now have 13lbs to lose before my musical in November. I'll update my stats and stuff on here when I'm not jetlagged lol

How are you all? Have I missed anything exciting?

Yooohooo! I have returned, been away up north visiting grannies and friends I havent seen in year, and been so off plan its shamefull! :sigh:

Right I'm going back to read up on what I've missed, we all keeping well? xx

:grouphugg: Welcome back guys....gosh you've both been missed!!

EC - you'll easily get your weight off and be back at target before you know it. Glad you had a great holiday. Where did you go?? What musical are you doing?? I luv musicals me!! lol x x x

Honda - Back to plan, now your home?? How do you think you have done whilst being away?? Hopefully, you'll have a nice surprise next week on the scales lol x x x

We have a newbie munching lady now, everyone meet WaterbabyDani :) x x x

I think I am gonna scarp all my tickers and start from scratch. Need to focus, tired of this 1 stone not shifting, had thought maybe I might start doign red and green?? Not a clue how to start either but it cant hurt can it?

Hello new muncher Dani! :D Welcome to our wee gang.

EC did you have a nice holibag? Sounds like you did.

xxx

Hi everyone, I managed a really low syn/ any food at all yesterday. My first day proper teaching day in school, I was awake from 4.30 am thinking about everything I had to do. Got home from work and fell asleep on sofa. Last thing I remember was 6 o' clock news! Woke up at 12 and went to bed. So didn't have to worry about dinner.

Just had peri peri chicken yum. Weekend lie in here I come

Dani

random thought......when did Leonard di capri and Gary Barlow get hot? Oh and why is it that men seem to improve their looks with age but us girls dont....very general I know but am I wrong?

:) xx

Thanks TT. I hope I can get it off quickly!

I was in Singapore/Thailand/Bali for 3 weeks and just went a bit mad! I could tell I'd put weight on by looking at the pics lol but it was worth it. I had an amazing time!

The musical is south pacific. I'm playing the lead part so must feel comfortable on the costumes lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So anybody out there today? I have been awful this weekend and today hasn't been any better, can't stop eating rubbish and the fact that it is national cupcake day hasnt helped! :(

Back