Ladies that munch

Tinnedtomato said:
Yo yo yo....hows the munching ladies??? Good weekends???

The day with the boys mum was ok. She wasn't too happy at some of the comments and actions from the boys, but....ne mind lol.
We took my mum n dads pooch for a walk yesterday and was totally buggerd when we got back. Even the dog crawled back through the door, lol.

Im still struggling with food :( Not sure what's wrong, but I just cant stay focused. Iv set myself a mini challenge for Oct to hopefully keep me in line. Fingers crossed anyways xx

I found this weekend hard too. It's trying to keep my meals interesting when you have so little time to prepare after work, family commitments etc. However it's better to struggle and keep trying than give up completely.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

One lb off, better than nothing! Only 3 lbs to my first stone. I did eat a wee bit of cake yesterday but it was home made and it stared at me all day in work, called my name and I couldn't resist. Dani

Well done on the loss hunny :) that's great!! Im not holding much hope for tomorrow :( lol xx

Sorry guys, dint mean to make ya panic lol xx
My comp froze up when I tried replying, and then I got mega busy at work, lol.
I didnt get weighed yesterday :sigh: I just knew it was going to be more bad luck. I know, I know....I should have just faced the music and got on with it!! I then said I was going to get weighed this morning, but didn't...not because I didn't want to, but because I was really runing late, and just totally forgot about it. :eek:

I am having a girly get together tomorrow with my sister and sis-in-law, and iv a feeling its gunna be a messy one, lol. So, im thinking I am going to have this weekend, then wipe the slate and start again from scratch...cheats way out I think...:4633:

Hi everyone, I ended up in hospital fri, blocked bowel. Nil by mouth, naso tube the lot! Looking on the bright side I'm bound to lose weight!

Well so far so good, lol...just hope I can manage through the night. I think i'll be ok though. Having a roast dinner wi loads of veggies :) mmmm cant wait lol.

Bit stuck of what to take to college for lunch tomorrow. We haven't got much in, and hardly any salad, so im thinkin of making some kind of tinned tomato based concoction, that will be nice cold lol....any help....?? xx xx

I didn't go to WI last night but reckon I've lost at least three lbs which brings me to my first stone, was excited to eat a chicken sandwich last night, was up most of the night with stomach cramps so it's back to soup and ready break today.

Tinnedtomato said:
Oh dear :( sorry to hear your still feeling rough hunny. I'm sure you'll mend in time...just be patient. Hope your taking it easy and resting up xx xx

Slept most of the day but went to doctor and according to his scales I've lost 6 lbs, I have to look at the benefits of feeling like this - whoo hoo

Hope @TT you're feeling better today! Feel crappy myself but hey ho. Good sleep and we'll hopefully feel better. ;)

Back