......Honda....??????....

......Nazzy.....??????.....

......EC........???????......

:thinking2:Looks like its just you and me at the minute chicky lol xx xx

Hellooooo I'm still here!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tinnedtomato said:
THat's what I meant luv...just you and me!! Are you feeling any better yet?? xx

Yes, just very tired. Going to hospital today to get checked out then back to the rat race tomorrow! Thanks for asking

I'm here, sorry I have been off being bad and doing 101 other things....not read up here but thought i'd say soemthing ;) xxx

I am...ish, dont know what the hell is wrong? Anyhoo, i have been doing lots of domestic stuff today, random things...anyway off to go food shopping now!

waterbabydani said:
4 lbs off onwards and upwards (or downwards) How is everyone?

Well done! I've got my WI tomorrow. Was weighed on Monday and have lost 2.5 since last wed, so expecting that but not much more. But getting my 1/2 st award would be great... *crossed!fingers*

I'm going for 2 lbs this week, baked beans will be my new friend, as fruit and veg are a no no at the minute due to tummy trouble

4 lbs off onwards and upwards (or downwards) How is everyone?

Wow 4lb...that's brill Dani...well done :D you must be thrilled with that!!

Well done! I've got my WI tomorrow. Was weighed on Monday and have lost 2.5 since last wed, so expecting that but not much more. But getting my 1/2 st award would be great... *crossed!fingers*

Good luck Natzta with your WI, let us know how it goes wont ya :)

I had a major binge last night :( Rolo ice cream is just evil stuff!! The young'un made me try some and then I was like a raved psycho until I had a dish, lol. Its weigh-in tomorrow for me, so hoping that it wont have effected me too much :rolleyes: I didn't have the best weekend, but we will see.....lol xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Wow 4lb...that's brill Dani...well done :D you must be thrilled with that!!

Good luck Natzta with your WI, let us know how it goes wont ya :)

I had a major binge last night :( Rolo ice cream is just evil stuff!! The young'un made me try some and then I was like a raved psycho until I had a dish, lol. Its weigh-in tomorrow for me, so hoping that it wont have effected me too much :rolleyes: I didn't have the best weekend, but we will see.....lol xx

Good luck at WI I'm sure one binge won't be too much of a disaster

Where is everyone????? Things have really died down again on here :break_diet:

How's everyone's weekends been?? We've been playing musical beds, so our upstairs has been a right mess, but we're getting there slowly. Altho, I do have a set of bunkbeds against my wardrobe, so my clothes are limited at the minute, but they're going on Wednesday, so should be back to normal then.

Iv had a crappy few days food wise. Thursday, Friday and Saturday were nightmares. It was TOTM, and I was made up with cold, and just needed comfort food....know ill regret it later. I got back on as of yesterday though...and iv become a soup maniac!! Iv had very limited solids....which could create problems :sick0019: lol :8855: xx

I hope you feel better soon. I had a crap weekend too. I decided to try green plan. I realised I didn't know what I was doing so ended up making up my own plan, which wasn't in any SW book. Lemon muffins were involved

Back