Lady A's Banquet

Wow that is AMAAAAZING!!!!!

I'm thinking of how much your kameez would have had to be tightened with those losses! (got my tailor hat on lol)

That's fantastic darling. Well done and lots of Mubarak to you xxxxx

Thank you gorgeous! Tell me about it hun....I've got a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks & no time to shop for ready made clothes so I'm gonna have to go get measured up at my local tailors & give her a few unstitched pieces I got from Dubai. I have to give the mendhi outfit 1 week and the wedding outfit the following week after being re-measured as I'll probably lose a few more inches by then. All of my outfits are really big on the waist n hips at the moment & the neck line is way too big too now. It's nice and annoying at the same time as I really I've got some really nice ready made suits that I haven't even worn yet that are too big for me now. :)

Get them adjusted.. If only I lived closer to you.. I would have done it for you...

Have you lost any inches on your shoulders?.. If you've lost alot, then it would be a pain to get them adjusted, but it's still possible to get them adjusted..

Do ittt... Get the adjusted :) and make sure you get the tailor to make them as you like. I used to sew my own clothes at mums but i only have the small sewing machine now and i don't get the time to here.. I got some clothes sewn from south all and he ruined every single one of them. I bought some material from up north for some kurrtay but he ruined them. Had to take them back up north and i fixed them on my mums machine. Was so mad at him i could have killed him.

Get them adjusted.. If only I lived closer to you.. I would have done it for you...

Have you lost any inches on your shoulders?.. If you've lost alot, then it would be a pain to get them adjusted, but it's still possible to get them adjusted..

Do ittt... Get the adjusted :) and make sure you get the tailor to make them as you like. I used to sew my own clothes at mums but i only have the small sewing machine now and i don't get the time to here.. I got some clothes sewn from south all and he ruined every single one of them. I bought some material from up north for some kurrtay but he ruined them. Had to take them back up north and i fixed them on my mums machine. Was so mad at him i could have killed him.

Oh I'll have to check my shoulder measurements and let you know. I never trust southall...the pappa ji's in the boutiques there just take one look at my mummae and say 'no varree...no need to try it will be purrrfect fitt ji!' The tailors are perv's too you can't work out whether they're measuring you or giving you a swedish body massage :D. I'm quite lucky I have a nice boutique near me that does a really nice job every time. I'll pm you the name of the boutique if you ever need it. Do you shop in Manchester then? I really want to go shop in the boutiques up north when there's another wedding as I'll hopefully be down another size to an 8/10 by then :eek: xx

Lady A said:
Oh I'll have to check my shoulder measurements and let you know. I never trust southall...the pappa ji's in the boutiques there just take one look at my mummae and say 'no varree...no need to try it will be purrrfect fitt ji!' The tailors are perv's too you can't work out whether they're measuring you or giving you a swedish body massage :D. I'm quite lucky I have a nice boutique near me that does a really nice job every time. I'll pm you the name of the boutique if you ever need it. Do you shop in Manchester then? I really want to go shop in the boutiques up north when there's another wedding as I'll hopefully be down another size to an 8/10 by then :eek: xx

Don't let the perverts measure you! Yuck, i would never let them haha.. I give them a kameez shalwar i already have and is of perfect fit.. Or i just write down my measurements.. It's easier because i sew so they can't trick me! Lol

I shopped for my wedding in Manchester yeah.. But i shop closer to mums.. That's like an hr from Manchester. Clothes are so much more nicer and cheaper a million times..

Don't let the perverts measure you! Yuck, i would never let them haha.. I give them a kameez shalwar i already have and is of perfect fit.. Or i just write down my measurements.. It's easier because i sew so they can't trick me! Lol

I shopped for my wedding in Manchester yeah.. But i shop closer to mums.. That's like an hr from Manchester. Clothes are so much more nicer and cheaper a million times..

All my outfits are too baggy at the waist n hips...Think I'll just have a fresh piece stitched. I have family in Wilmslow so I'll probably go next time I want to shop for Asian clothes.

Morning All!

Here's my menu for today:

Saturday 9th April 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 1 boiled egg with WM toast (HexB), NAS squash & Tea.

Snack - Apple & tea

Lunch - Chick pea curry served with cumin rice & salad.

Snack at nan's - Hex Milk allowance with vanilla canderel :cool:

Dinner at nan's - I'm taking lamb and potato curry with rice n salad. 1 quality street chocolate (2.5 syns)

Dessert - Walls soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns) & chopped banana.

Syns - 5.5 :)

Last edited:
I love dropping inches as it always seems to make more of a difference in apne kapre... However, the downsize for me is always my 32Ds - my sisters' clothes just don't fit me around my bust and shoulders! I end up walking around like the Hulk :mad: :p

Congratulations princess :) xxx

I love dropping inches as it always seems to make more of a difference in apne kapre... However, the downsize for me is always my 32Ds - my sisters' clothes just don't fit me around my bust and shoulders! I end up walking around like the Hulk :mad: :p

Congratulations princess :) xxx

Thank you my lovely! I'm a 34D but I guess I can get away with it a bit more as I'm slightly taller than you and I think my body frame is a bit wider too. I'm so excited about losing from my bottom half as that has always made me feel self concious. I done a bum watch this morning and it's looking good ;) I can't start Jillian until the wedding is over now due to the inch loss that I'm currently having...I'm gonna leave the mad dress fittings/ re-fittings inshaAllah for my own wedding thank you very much :p

Hi peeps!

I'm off to enjoy the sunshine in a bit....here's my menu for today:

Sunday 10th April 20110 - Extra Easy

Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB) & vanilla flavoured activia yogurt. Tea with HexA milk.

Snack - Apple & 500ml NAS squash.

Lunch - Ainsley Harriot cous cous 0.5 syns, chick pea curry & salad.

Snack - fruit salad & tea

Dinner - Chicken baked with rajah chicken seasoning, topped with mozzerella (HexA) & grilled until cheese has melted served with SW chips & salad.

Dessert - Milk chocolate fibre plus bar (5.5 syns)

Syns - 6

Last edited:
Morning All,

Monday 11th April 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB), activia ff yogurt & tea.

Snack - Tea & fruit

Lunch - Chicken salad.

Snack - Latte made with milk allowance

Dinner - Lamb & aubergine curry served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - Pear & Ice cream - 3 syns

Syns - 3 so far.

Last edited:
Morning All!

I've taken the day off of work today to get all of my bits for the wedding I'm going to on Saturday. I managed to find an outfit that isn't too baggy around my stomach and hips but I'm not doing any body magic this week as I think that is the main reason for the sudden inch loss that I've had recently. I saw the ad for Sean T's hip hop abs work out whilst having my breakfast this morning and had the urge to join in but I must refrain until after the wedding as baggy Asian clothes look very unflattering. Here's my menu:

Tuesday 12th April 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Banana, 3 pagen crisp rolls (HexB) topped with low fat marg (2 syns) & reduced sugar jam (1 syn). Tea with HexA milk.

Snack - Fruit n Tea

Lunch - Lamb & aubergine curry with brown rice & salad

Snack - Latte made with skimmed milk

Dinner - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, brocolli, carrots & gravy (2 syns).

Dessert - Fruit & low fat ice cream (3 syns)

Syns - 8

I have Shaun T's hip hop abs!!! I bought it last year, I used to do it at night... Following my first session, I felt soooooooooo much better! Seriously, the next morning, my abs felt really tight - not even sore, like they do with Shred, but actually tight! I know it's not physically possible to work that kind of magic overnight but his smile is contagious and I still find myself doing tilt tighten tuck at the strangest of times :eek:

Are pagen crisp rolls nice? xxx

I have Shaun T's hip hop abs!!! I bought it last year, I used to do it at night... Following my first session, I felt soooooooooo much better! Seriously, the next morning, my abs felt really tight - not even sore, like they do with Shred, but actually tight! I know it's not physically possible to work that kind of magic overnight but his smile is contagious and I still find myself doing tilt tighten tuck at the strangest of times :eek:

Are pagen crisp rolls nice? xxx

I've decided I need to get it now lol! I don't like gyms as I get bored easily so I think this will definitely be on my birthday wish list ;)

Pagen crisp rolls are tasty and they make a nice change from boring bread. I had it with Can't believe it's not makhan light and tesco reduced sugar strawberry jam oh and a nice cup of cha xx

Morning All!

Wednesday 13th April 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Banana, 3 pagen crisp rolls (HexB) topped with low fat spread (1.5 syns) & reduced sugar jam (1 syn). Tea.

Snack - Fruit & tea

Lunch - Roast chicken & salad in a weight watchers wrap (5 syns)

Snack - Latte with HexA allowance & a ginger biscuit (2.5 syns)

Dinner - Dhaal, rice & chicken mince burgers served with salad.

Dessert - Fruit n Activia fat free vanilla yogurt.

Syns - 10

Last edited:
I went to Tesco to get the pagen crisp rolls but no luck - serves me right for going to a petrol station one! I'll have a look in the bigger one tomorrow :)

Which daal are you having? We just refer to them all by colour - hehe :p black, brown, yellow, orange... Although I'd say the yellow and orange were the same thing, and I've never had daal that ends up pink but there is pink daal, or so my mum says... It's in the cupboard but looks nothing like pink - or maybe I'm thinking about tubby custard too much :p

xxx

I went to Tesco to get the pagen crisp rolls but no luck - serves me right for going to a petrol station one! I'll have a look in the bigger one tomorrow :)

Which daal are you having? We just refer to them all by colour - hehe :p black, brown, yellow, orange... Although I'd say the yellow and orange were the same thing, and I've never had daal that ends up pink but there is pink daal, or so my mum says... It's in the cupboard but looks nothing like pink - or maybe I'm thinking about tubby custard too much :p

xxx

Hi hun,

I'm having masoor dhaal which is yellow when cooked lol! I really like the green one and my mum adds lamb stock to it so it tastes yum without the tarka. I got my pagen crisp rolls in sainsbury's but they were hidden on the bottom shelf so make sure you have a good look when you go. I ordered a coat to see me through the weddings as it's gone cold again :( It fits on on the bust but it's a bit big around the waist & hips though. I didn't want to spend much as I'm not done losing weight yet. Take a look: CURVE SEAM PRINCESS COAT

Thursday 14th April 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 2 weetabix (HexB), activia ff yogurt & tea with 1 tsp honey (1 syn).

Snack - Tea & apple

Lunch - Jacket potato, baked beans & salad.

Snack - Latte made with skimmed milk

Dinner - lamb & potato curry served with rice & salad.

Dessert - 1/6th sponge cake (1.5 syns) & scoop of wall's soft scoop light (3 syns). I Made the 12 syn sponge cake recipe with lemon extract & it tasted like madeira cake but didn't fill it so it was only 10 syns.

Syns - 5.5

Last edited:
Hi hun,

I'm having masoor dhaal which is yellow when cooked lol! I really like the green one and my mum adds lamb stock to it so it tastes yum without the tarka. I got my pagen crisp rolls in sainsbury's but they were hidden on the bottom shelf so make sure you have a good look when you go. I ordered a coat to see me through the weddings as it's gone cold again :( It fits on on the bust but it's a bit big around the waist & hips though. I didn't want to spend much as I'm not done losing weight yet. Take a look: CURVE SEAM PRINCESS COAT

It's a nice jacket! Did you order it because it's called the princess coat? ;) x

It's a nice jacket! Did you order it because it's called the princess coat? ;) x

Of course lol! Needed something smartish to go with my salwaar kameez and to wear to work while I'm in between sizes. I'm a dress size 11 at the moment cos of my boobies lol! I want to buy a sexy mac when i'm at my goal size of 8/10.

My dessert was soooooooooooooooooooo yummy....I had sponge cake and ice cream for only 4.5 syns! See my menu above for details :eating:

Back