Lady A's Banquet

Hi Everyone!

I do not weigh myself weekly as I believe in inch loss and not fretting about numbers on a scale every week or in some peoples cases every day lol! Anyway, I am proud to report that over the last 11 weeks I have lost 3" from my bust, 3" from my waist and 2" from my hips. This may not sound like much to some but it has proved to me that this slimming world malarkey does work! I need to start adding some body magic to speed things up but I am still very pleased with myself! :party0011:

Hi Everyone!

I do not weigh myself weekly as I believe in inch loss and not fretting about numbers on a scale every week or in some peoples cases every day lol! Anyway, I am proud to report that over the last 11 weeks I have lost 3" from my bust, 3" from my waist and 2" from my hips. This may not sound like much to some but it has proved to me that this slimming world malarkey does work! I need to start adding some body magic to speed things up but I am still very pleased with myself! :party0011:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-hawww! Your text just came through now, my battery's been a bit silly the last few days... Woo! Congratulations babe, it's wonderful when it starts showing! I mean compliments are one thing and make us feel so warm and fuzzy inside but when you see actual results with measurements... move aside warm and fuzzy, hello giddy and excited! And esp as you're not weighing yourself! Aww chica I'm so happy for you :D mwah mwah mwah xxxxxxxxx

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-hawww! Your text just came through now, my battery's been a bit silly the last few days... Woo! Congratulations babe, it's wonderful when it starts showing! I mean compliments are one thing and make us feel so warm and fuzzy inside but when you see actual results with measurements... move aside warm and fuzzy, hello giddy and excited! And esp as you're not weighing yourself! Aww chica I'm so happy for you :D mwah mwah mwah xxxxxxxxx

Thank you!:D I only put a goal weight in the stats as I felt I had to but really I want to look better in clothes. I a lot of people would be really happy to be my current size of 10/12 I would prefer to be a 8/10. I'll always be curvy as that's just the way Allah made me but I just want to neaten things up a bit lol! Ps I can wait for this horrible man flu to go so I can start moving my bum and get some exercise in. xx

Thank you!:D I only put a goal weight in the stats as I felt I had to but really I want to look better in clothes. I a lot of people would be really happy to be my current size of 10/12 I would prefer to be a 8/10. I'll always be curvy as that's just the way Allah made me but I just want to neaten things up a bit lol! Ps I can wait for this horrible man flu to go so I can start moving my bum and get some exercise in. xx

Neaten things up a bit - hahaha, I like that :D InshaAllah we'll both get there! Still got the flu?! Wowwww, it really loves you! Wanted to Shred this morning while the house was empty but couldn't find the TV remote and therefore couldn't get past the menu screen! :( I don't know if they have calories in them, but you could try getting some of those effervescent tablets from Boots, the re-energising ones... You get all your vitamins from them and they do boost you up for the day :) xxx

Morning All,

This man flu is really beginning to get on my mammary glands! :mad: Just as I think I'm getting better something happens. Yeasterday it was sore ears and today I've woken up with a rash on my face and neck which I usually get with penecilin but I wasn't taking penecilin this time round so I guess I'm allergic to Doxycycline too & other members of the antibiotic family. On a lighter note I'm going to be making Quorn chicken style piece for the first time for lunch and I'm kinda excited :D

Thursday - 24th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Pear, 2 slices toast (HexB) with Low fat spread (2 syns) & reduced sugar jam (1 syn). Tea with Skimmed milk.

Lunch - Tortilla made with eggs, onions, mixed peppers, Quorn chicken, salt, green chillies, coarse ground dried corriander & chopped fresh corriander. May be 2nd HexB of toast) Robinsons NAS squash.

Dinner - Moong Dhaal, rice served with salad & Pepsi Max

Dessert - May make milkshake like yesterday which was HexA allowance, Scoop of low fat vanilla ice cream (4 syns) & sugar free strawberry crusha milkshake syrup.

Syns - 3 so far plus 4 for milkshake = 7 :)

Neaten things up a bit - hahaha, I like that :D InshaAllah we'll both get there! Still got the flu?! Wowwww, it really loves you! Wanted to Shred this morning while the house was empty but couldn't find the TV remote and therefore couldn't get past the menu screen! :( I don't know if they have calories in them, but you could try getting some of those effervescent tablets from Boots, the re-energising ones... You get all your vitamins from them and they do boost you up for the day :) xxx

Yeah...told you antibiotics make me feel worse before I get better...I'm a really pale asian and the rash is scarlet red so it really shows and is itchy so I've taken an anti histamine and have put some anti inflammatory cream on so I should be fine soon. I think I've got some of them tablets from holland & barratts that I haven't bothered taking so I'll give em a go. Oh my mum's mother's day card that I designed arrived today and it's really nice. Glad she was in the garden so I sneeked it into my room without her noticing....just got to sort a prezzie out now! :confused:

OMG...didn't realise just how bland quorn chicken pieces are....I put loadsa spice in it and it still tasted really bland....Quorn peppered steaks all the way!!!! :D

Happy Friday Everyone!

Here's my menu for today:

Friday 25th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HexB), 200ml Skimmed milk (part HexA), sliced banana & tea with 25ml skimmed milk (part HexA).

Snack - Apple, yellow plums & Tea with 25ml skimmed milk

Lunch - Syn free pizza with Pasata, red onions, mixed peppers, sweetcorn & 42g mozzerella cheese (HexA) served with a side salad of lettuce, cucumber & beetroot.

Dinner - Chickpea dhaal, brown rice & mixed salad.

Dessert - Alpen light choc n fudge (Half HexB) crumbled & microwaved for 30 seconds, topped with scoop of low fat vanilla ice cream (4 syns), 1 tbsp of melted nutella (4 syns) topped with 5 chopped almonds (Half HexB)

Oh I'm soooooooooooooooo looking forward to my dessert it works out to 1 HexB & 8 syns but you could minus the nutella & make it 1 HexB & 4 syns! :cool:

Last edited:
True say, they are... but I still love them all the same for having a gazillion times less fat than actual botis! xxx

That may be true but I really wasn't impressed by them may just stick to the red meat style variety of Quorn as I like the taste better. Ps check my dessert out for today....lol! xx

I am drooling at the thought of that dessert! Low fat ice cream and more Alpen light bars are going on the shopping list! xxx

Get Wall's soft scoop light as it's really creamy....it's only 60 cals per 100ml scoop but I still count 4 syns to be on the safe side. Oh & you could add chopped banana too if you like.....wonder how many syns are in toffee sauce...I could make a banoffee version :drool:

Get Wall's soft scoop light as it's really creamy....it's only 60 cals per 100ml scoop but I still count 4 syns to be on the safe side. Oh & you could add chopped banana too if you like.....wonder how many syns are in toffee sauce...I could make a banoffee version :drool:

Have scribbled it on the shopping list :D meanwhile forgetting to add Onken FF strawberry yoghurt, Quorn stuffs, and Turkish Delight biscuits/choc&fudge Alpen light bars (I prefer apple&sultana and no one else likes them so I get the full box :p)

I saw someone make sticky toffee pudding on Saturday Kitchen this morning, I was drooling like anything! Which makes a change from the usually dry mouth I have from Shredding :( I REEEEALLY don't feel like seeing Jillian's bootha today! :mad:

So I came on your diary to say I hope you have a pretty weekend! The sun seems to have left us here :( but I hope it has made it's way daan saaf to you!

Oh and last night, I crawled into bed to watch Supersize vs Superskinny kids, forgetting it had finished! So when I turned the TV on, Embarrassing Bodies was on... and I have the most perfect timing in the world - I got to see a lady with size 34K boobies... I felt so sorry for her :( However, I then fell asleep pretty much immediately and woke up at 9am! Full 12 hours sleep! So why the hell am I still tired?! Hahahaha...

Lots of love! Have a brill weekend - I'm off to mirchi aunty's house tonight :sigh: dua karna mere liye :p

xxx

Have scribbled it on the shopping list :D meanwhile forgetting to add Onken FF strawberry yoghurt, Quorn stuffs, and Turkish Delight biscuits/choc&fudge Alpen light bars (I prefer apple&sultana and no one else likes them so I get the full box :p)

I saw someone make sticky toffee pudding on Saturday Kitchen this morning, I was drooling like anything! Which makes a change from the usually dry mouth I have from Shredding :( I REEEEALLY don't feel like seeing Jillian's bootha today! :mad:

So I came on your diary to say I hope you have a pretty weekend! The sun seems to have left us here :( but I hope it has made it's way daan saaf to you!

Oh and last night, I crawled into bed to watch Supersize vs Superskinny kids, forgetting it had finished! So when I turned the TV on, Embarrassing Bodies was on... and I have the most perfect timing in the world - I got to see a lady with size 34K boobies... I felt so sorry for her :( However, I then fell asleep pretty much immediately and woke up at 9am! Full 12 hours sleep! So why the hell am I still tired?! Hahahaha...

Lots of love! Have a brill weekend - I'm off to mirchi aunty's house tonight :sigh: dua karna mere liye :p

xxx

OMG could you imagine walking round the asian shops in manchester with size 34k mummaes??? Could you imagine being served by the uncle ji's in the shops? Err dat will be 36-24-36 ahem...saarry dat will be 2 pond pipty....wanna bra..ahem I mean wanna bag? I find the mullana's eyes drift the most....not all but quite a few lol! Oh could you imagine her when she gets old & they properly start to sag daaan saaaf? Don't think they'll fit in her chuddies man...Ps hope you have a pleasant dining experience round mirchi aunty's house if not your mum know's what to do....:copon:

Last edited:
Evening All!

Here's my menu for today:

Saturday 26th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HexB 1), 150ml skimmed milk, chopped banana & tea with 25ml milk.

Snack: Pear & NAS squash

Lunch: SW chips with Nandos Peri peri chip sprinkle, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn) & 7up free

Snack: Milky coffee made with 175ml skimmed milk & hot water & cadbury's chocolate eclair (2 syns).

Dinner at my nan's house: Lamb (HexB 2) & aubergine curry with cumin rice (forgot my salad box at home :()

Dessert: 2 Ginger nut biscuits (2.5 syns each)

Syns: 8

Afternoon All!

Sunday 27th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Omlette with onions, green chillies, fresh coriander, dried ground coriander & salt with 1/3rd can of baked beans in tomato sauce. NAS squash & tea with skimmed milk (part HexA)

Snack - Apple with 5 almonds (Half HexB) & tea with milk from allowance.

Lunch - Chickpea Dhaal, rice & salad

Snack - Apple with 5 almonds (half hexB) & tea with milk from allowance. Mint sweetie (2 syns)

Dinner - Syn free smash pizza topped with passata, red onions, mixed peppers, sweetcorn & 42g mozzerella (HexB) cheese.

Dessert - Mini chomp (3 syns) & Skinny cow skinny dipper (3 syns)

I will be using the remaining HexA milk allowance on tea & coffee during the day.

Syns - 8

Last edited:
Morning All!

Here's my food diary for today:

Monday 28th March 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Large apple, 1 boiled egg on wm toast (HexB), NAS squash & 2 teas made with skimmed milk.

Lunch - Chickpea & potato chaat/salad (chickpeas, boiled potatoes, finely chopped red onions, tomatoes, green chillies, lettuce, cucumber,salt & cumin seeds with East End tamarind sauce (2 syns) & 7 up free.

Snack - Latte made with HexA allowance.

Dinner - Chicken curry, cumin rice & lots of salad & pepsi max

Dessert - 2 Lady A's nutella cupcakes (2 syns) with ice cream (3 syns).

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Tuesday 29th March 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk & chopped banana. Tea with 25ml skimmed milk.

Lunch - Chicken, brown rice & salad with pepsi max. 1 cupcake (1 syn)

Snack - Tea & cupcake (1 syn)

Dinner - SW chips & omlette with onions & mixed peppers.

Dessert - Fresh pineapple & scoop low fat ice cream (3 syns)

Syns - 5

Wednesday 30th March 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Banana, WM toast with low fat spread (2 syns) & reduced sugar jam (1 syn). Tea with milk from HexA allowance.

Lunch - White corn & kidney bean salad & 7 up free.

Dinner - Lamb & potato curry with cumin rice & salad & pepsi max.

After dinner - Latte with remaining HexA & 3/4 of fibre plus bar (4 syns?)

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Thursday 31st March - Green

Breakfast - Baby banana, 2 weetabix (HexB 1) & skimmed milk. Tea with skimmed milk.

Lunch - Microwaved eggs & 1/3 tin baked beans & pepsi max.

Snack - Treat size crunchie (4 syns)

Dinner - Lamb & potato curry with brown rice & salad. 7 up free.

Dessert - Milk chocolate Fibre plus bar (HexB 2) & tea with skimmed milk.

Syns - 4

Last edited:
Back