Lady A's Banquet

The Fry Light Butterly sounds good. Where do you get it from? I've had a look in Asda but no luck so far :( x

Hi hun,

I got the frylight better than butter from the big Tesco in Osterly. They have the whole range there so I stocked up as my local sainsbury's only seems to do the original and the olive ones. I think you should try the larger tesco stores in your area. :)

Afternoon Peeps!

Right today was supposed to be and extra easy day but my mum's decided to make syn free kheer (indian rice pudding) so I think it's gonna be green today.

Thursday 24th February - Green

Breakfast - 2 slices wm toast (HexB), Baked Beans, NAS squash & Tea with part HexA.

Lunch - Syn free tomato onion and carrot soup with 3 finn crips (half HexB) and NAS squash.

Snack a Pear and Green Tea

Dinner - courgett and lamb (part HexB) curry with boiled rice and salad. NAS Squash

Dessert - 2 Ginger biscuits (4 syns) & tea

Total syns for today - 4 so far :)

Last edited:
Is it syn free cuz the dudu is your HExA?

Lady A said:
Hi hun,

I got the frylight better than butter from the big Tesco in Osterly. They have the whole range there so I stocked up as my local sainsbury's only seems to do the original and the olive ones. I think you should try the larger tesco stores in your area. :)

Thanks :) I haven't got a big tesco by me but got a metro so will try in there x

Glad to hear that! I've never been a fan of keer, but firni, I love! Isn't it amazing how the same dish with slightly different texture can taste so much better? xxx

Yeah I'm not really that big on it myself but thought I'd have a bit when mum said she's making it but didn't in the end as I was still full from dinner. Firni is nicer and I can make it really nice but the syns in rice flour are probably really high. Really need to get some new kitchen scales as I seem to be eating too much rice & want to eat roti again.

Morning All,

I've been in a funny mood with my food over the last few days. Although I've been eating what I've said in my food diaries i've not been eating much of it or I've decided that I don't wan't it after plating it up....Don't know if I'm coming down with something or I'm just in a I don't know what I want mood so I've decided to make food that I used to love as a kid so here's my menu for today......

Friday 25th February - Green Day

Breakfast - French toast made with 2 slices wm bread (hexb), 1 egg, sweetner and dash of skimmed milk with a cup of tea.

Lunch: Posh Mash! Which is boiled carrots, potato steamed spinach made into a mash with a splash of skimmed milk. Grate some cheese over the top & grill untill cheese is melted. May have ketchup with it :D I got this recipe from can't cook won't cook when I was little & have loved it since :)

Dinner: Boiled egg and soldiers (HexB) with robinsons NAS squash.

Syns for today: 3 for fun size chomp + 2 for spread on toast + 2 for splash of skimmed milk in two teas = 7

I haven't had my Hex A's today :( as I didn't have the cheese with my lunch in the end as I wasn't that hungry. I also didn't have the ketchup. I didn't change it above in case someone wanted the posh mash recipe. Have decided to make food my mum used to make when I was younger as she was great at hiding veg in food. She also used to make a lot of healthier versions of take away food for us which should be SW and hopefully me friendly.

Last edited:
Thanks hun. I'm actually enjoying it as I can still eat the food that I like and I've seen a dress in LK bennet and one in French Connection which I'd like to buy. I'm a size 12 at the moment but would prefer to buy them in a 10 if you know what I mean ;)

You Missy have done so well and you should be really proud of yourself cos the last time I was 8st 12lb was probably at the age of 10! I know you've got a lot on with uni but you can do it just try n vary your meals or tell me what you've got in your fridge and I've do you a mock meal plan that's mummy n bacha friendly lol!

Ps go get the magazine cos they've also got a veg curry & a gobi gosht recipe that I may try later on in the week.

this message cracked me up!!
send me some mommy n bacha and aba friendly recipies!!! hehe

Booo :( But yay to the yummy foods! I may have to try this posh mash!

xxx

I know boo to whatever's making me feel run down....hope it's not karma from cussing ur 'UGLY' friend from uni yesterday lol!

Ps, posh mash is yum...you can add butter to the portion for your family that aren't following SW to make it creamier and you can have it with the Syn free KFC chicken on an Extra Easy day....YUM!

I hope you feel perkier soon :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning hun....think the kiddie food helped yesterday as I'm feeling a bit better this morning thanks...:) I think it's because I was eating too many spicy foods as my mum's doing the plan with me so I started only cooking for her taste & not mine so I'm gonna eat less spicy foods & see if that helps me.

Morning All!

I'm feeling a bit better today so hopefully I'll be eating properly and have all of my healthy extras today. I'm visiting family in the afternoon so I'll be taking my snacks and dinner with me.

Saturday 26th February - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HexB) with Sainsbury's 0.1% vanilla yogurt and tea with skimmed milk (part HexA).

Lunch - Chicken and Tomato Soup with Salad

Snack - Milky coffee made with remaining HexA allowance of skimmed milk.

Dinner - Shepherds Pie with a bag of microwave steamed veg & a diet drink.

Dessert - 2 Pears & a Green Tea :)

Syns for the day - A BIG FAT ZERO!!!:p

Last edited:
Afternoon Eveyone,

Think I'm gonna have an extra easy day today but correct me if I'm wrong.

Sunday 27th February - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix, Sainsbury's 0.1% fat vanilla yogurt, banana & Tea with skimmed milk from part HexA.

Lunch - Tandoori chicken with salad made with kidney beans, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, sweetcorn & tiny bit of cumin seeds. 1 Tbsp of Tamarind Sauce (1 syn) Pepsi Max

Snack -Hot Vanilla milk made with remainder of HexA milk allowance

Dinner - Syn free KFC chicken, SW chips & salad.

Dessert - fruit & ice cream

Syns - 1 syn for the tamarind sauce + 2 syns for the bread crumbs for the kfc chicken + 3 syns for low fat ice cream for my dessert = 6 so far.

Last edited:
Yummmmm!! Got any leftovers for me? :D

Left overs? Nah....I'll make you a fresh batch :)

It's REAL easy to make hun....just chop up some red onion, add to a tin of drained & rinsed kidney beans, add a tiny pinch of cumin seeds and mix in some east end tamarind sauce and leave to marinade in the fridge.

Meanwhile make the chicken which is boneless chicken cubes with some syn free natural yougurt and some shaan tandoori bbq mix mixed in to taste. Make it in a non stick pan and while that's cooking make the rest of the salad which was cucumber, lettuce, tomato n sweetcorn.

Once the chicken it cooked mix it all together & serve....YUM! :eat:

Back