Lady A's Banquet

Good Mid-morning everyone! :D

Monday 28th February Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexB) & Sainsbury's 0.1% Vanilla Yogurt (free). Tea made with part HexA Skimmed milk.

Snack - Banana & Green Tea

Lunch - Omlette with onions, mixed peppers, fresh coriander & baked beans all mixed up into a scramble.

Dinner - Spinach & lamb curry with cumin rice & cucumber, lettuce & tomato salad.

Dessert - 2 skinny dipper lollies & chopped pear.

Syns - 6 for the skinny dippers & 0.5 for the skimmed milk in my tea.

Last edited:
Hawwwww, I see no SF in your brekkie!

I have a confession to make.....I forgot to have my hex a milk allowance today. I find it difficult to have as I don't like milk in my cereals so I have yogurt instead & I just didn't feel hungry. I think I may have to have it hot before bed instead of dessert if that happens again. :(

Lady A said:
I have a confession to make.....I forgot to have my hex a milk allowance today. I find it difficult to have as I don't like milk in my cereals so I have yogurt instead & I just didn't feel hungry. I think I may have to have it hot before bed instead of dessert if that happens again. :(

I find it difficult to get my HEx A in as well as I don't like drinking milk on it's own. Maybe you could maybe add some cheese with one of your meals to get your HEx A in? :)

I find it difficult to get my HEx A in as well as I don't like drinking milk on it's own. Maybe you could maybe add some cheese with one of your meals to get your HEx A in? :)

Thanks hun...I'll try that but I only like my cheese melted so I'll have to have a cheese toastie or I don't mind having hot chocolate and vanilla canderel is good in hot milk too but I haven't been that hungry for the last few days so have had trouble fitting it in. I'll try n have a smaller lunch so I can fit it in as a mid afternoon snack :)

Morning everyone!

I've been up since 6am as I couldn't sleep and I feel exhausted ALREADY! I also feel a headache coming on but I'm soooooooooooooo excited as I am currently expecting my very 1st Asda delivery complete with skinny cow caramel shortcake ice cream! Aaaaaaaaaaaah I can't wait to try it after my dinner tonight. Oh and just in case anyone was wondering I like 25ml of skimmed milk in my tea I worked it out when I was measuring my milk allowance today :p

Tuesday 01st March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HexB),
Sainsbury's 0.01% vanilla yogurt, banana & cup of tea with 25ml skimmed milk :D

Snack - Pear & Green Tea

Lunch - Tandoori chicken & salad with cucumber, lettuce, tomato, kidney beans & 1 Tbsp East End Tamarind sauce (1syn) Robinson's NAS squash.

Snack - Vanilla latte made with HexA allowance

Dinner - Spinach & lamb curry with salad of cucumber, lettuce, tomato & radish.

Dessert - walls light soft scoop ice cream (4 syns) & a pear.

Syns: 5

Last edited:
hi lady A just been having a nosey through ur diary don't u find yoghurt on ur weetabix is really dry? i love yoghurt on bran flakes but have never tried them on weetabix. have agood week x

Hi Valerie,

I break my weetabix up into bite size pieces & the pot of yogurt is a fair amount (200g) so it's really nice. I think I've made progress from just dry cereal to adding yogurt to it so may be i'll try it with milk at some point :eek:.

Hope you have a great week too hun :)

Just a quick update on my asda delivery......They didn't have any skinny cow caramel short cake ice creams :cry:so I'm gonna have to think of another dessert for tonight :confused: Although.......I have just finished the last of my HexA milk allowance.......GO ME!!! :party0011:
Oh and this made me LOL!!! :banana dancer:

Ju be cracking me up! :D <- phreshie smile

Don't ju just lub the frashie smiles? It's pind green too! Think we need to find a balle balle bhangra man with a shiney pug malkit singh eshtyle....lol!

Don't know what's wrong with me I spoke in a fresh accent when the southern electric guy came to the door earlier I shouldn't be allowed to speak to ANYONE today as I can be quite a liability at times. Reminds me of that omid djalili show when he was talking to the African ticket inspector....wah....waaah.....waaaaaah....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

Yah allah save me from myself today!!!!

Last edited:
Afternoon Gorgeous Miniminers!

Here's my diary for today!

Wednesday 2nd March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, Pear & Latte made with 250ml of skimmed milk (Part HexA)

Lunch - Onion & mixed pepper egg scramble with 2 slices wm bread (HexB) Fanta Zero & cup of tea with 25ml skimmed milk :p

Snack - Sharon fruit & green tea

Dinner - Spag bol made with chicken mince, onions & sweetcorn served with a BIG salad made with cucumber, lettuce & tomato. Fanta Zero

Dessert - Low fat Ice cream and chopped red apple (3 syns)

Syns - 3 :)

Last edited:
My tummy is grumbling and I don't want daal chawal, I want your dinner! Except take away the sweetcorn and double the helping of steamed broccoli! :D xxx

Mmmm....I just finished eating it and it was rather yummy. I had it with a BIG salad instead of the broccoli. It's real easy to make too I can give you the recipe if you like. Oh I love dhaal chaval it's proper comfort food...I like lots of dhaal n salad with it. My mum makes the green one (whole moong I think :confused:) with lamb stock and that tastes nice as I don't do the tarka on mine any more.

Mmmm....I just finished eating it and it was rather yummy. I had it with a BIG salad instead of the broccoli. It's real easy to make too I can give you the recipe if you like. Oh I love dhaal chaval it's proper comfort food...I like lots of dhaal n salad with it. My mum makes the green one (whole moong I think :confused:) with lamb stock and that tastes nice as I don't do the tarka on mine any more.

have you tried achaar powder in your dhaal?? to die for!!!! totally lush!! Also if you are a roti person try whole wheat flour roti with no fat (3syns i believe) cook on the pan with water brushed on the top and grill the top half once the bottom is done... propper tandoori roti with achaari dhaal.. hmm *drool* yeh i know what im having on the weekend!

have you tried achaar powder in your dhaal?? to die for!!!! totally lush!! Also if you are a roti person try whole wheat flour roti with no fat (3syns i believe) cook on the pan with water brushed on the top and grill the top half once the bottom is done... propper tandoori roti with achaari dhaal.. hmm *drool* yeh i know what im having on the weekend!

Ohh girl that sounds sooooo good! I look at achaar now and think eeee, oil! Have you seen the ad on Star Plus with Juhi Chawla and she goes around tipping achaar on squeaky hinges and bike chains? :8855:

Ohh girl that sounds sooooo good! I look at achaar now and think eeee, oil! Have you seen the ad on Star Plus with Juhi Chawla and she goes around tipping achaar on squeaky hinges and bike chains? :8855:

lolz eww sounds greasy!
im not a big fan of actual achaar because of the oil aspect but i like the taste of the achaar masala! when u get ur curries from nice restarants thats what they use!
I can see your a dhaal roti person! lolz i love me dhaal aswell!

Back