Lady A's Banquet

Monday 9th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Pineapple, 3 pagen crisprolls (HexB 1), spread (1.5 syns) & latte made with skimmed milk

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans

Dinner - Mixed peppers & onion omlette served with potato curry.

Dessert - Cornetto enigma (9 syns)

Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
* week arrived yesterday and my food choices are not looking pretty. My skinny jeans are still loose even though I have MAJOR bloat from my pmt. Here's my menu for today:

Tuesday 10th May 2011 - Was EE but it kinda went a bit wrong!

Breakfast - Quarter honeydew melon, wm toast (Hexb) & latte made with skimmed milk.

Snack - Activia ff vanilla yogurt.

Lunch - Chicken burger with mayo & chips :eek:

Dinner - Chicken curry, cumin rice and salad.

Dessert - Fruit!

Syns - TOO MANY! :eek:

Lady A said:
* week arrived yesterday and my food choices are not looking pretty. My skinny jeans are still loose even though I have MAJOR bloat from my pmt. Here's my menu for today:

Tuesday 10th May 2011 - Was EE but it kinda went a bit wrong!

Breakfast - Quarter honeydew melon, wm toast (Hexb) & latte made with skimmed milk.

Snack - Activia ff vanilla yogurt.

Lunch - Chicken burger with mayo & chips :eek:

Dinner - Chicken curry, cumin rice and salad.

Dessert - Fruit!

Syns - TOO MANY! :eek:
How was the chicken burger? Naughty!!!!

How was the chicken burger? Naughty!!!!

To be honest I was so hungry that I wolfed it down so fast I didn't even get to enjoy it. It literally just filled a hole so no real pleasure which is a big waste of syns but there weren't any healthy halal food options near by so it had to be done. I need to be more prepared when I'm out next time.

Wednesday 11th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, fresh pineapple & latte made with HexA milk allowance

Snack - Apple & tea

Lunch - Chicken Pasta salad

Snack - Milk chocolate fibre plus bar and tea

Dinner - Chickpea dhaal with lamb served with cumin rice & salad.

Dessert - scoop of Wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns) & honeydew melon.

Syns - 3

I will be having lots of fruit & salad today to compensate for making bad food choices yesterday.

Morning All!

I'd booked the day off of work today as I was supposed to go to the hospital with my mummy but it got cancelled so I've got a lazy day today. Kinda wish it had got cancelled earlier so I could've arranged a day out with my friends but hey ho lazy day it is. My fruit fest yesterday paid off as my belly watch this morning revealed a flatter belly that was really pleasing. I'm going to have tandoori chicken, chips and salad for my lunch today as requested by my mummy....mmmm!

Thursday 12th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Large Pear, 1/4 Honeydew melon & Latte made with part HexA allowance.

Snack - Apple & tea

Lunch - Tandoori chicken, SW chips and salad

Snack - apple, plum, milk chocolate fibre plus bar & tea

Dinner - Chicken Meatballs and spagetti (inspired by the lovely Roziee) & a huge salad even though there will be onions n tomatoes in the meatballs n sauce :angel09:

Dessert - Cornetto Enigma (9 syns)

Syns - 9

Last edited:
heya im intruiged by ur diary lol foods looking good and i love that theirs lotsa diff foods! are you from asia then? my brothers gf is asian and canadian..i call her canasian :D lol xxx

Hello hun,

thought i'd pop in and have a nosey lol.

Your lunch sounds yum! I love SW chips - even more so if i can have them for lunch!! That's not a luxury i have at work lol xx

Welcome to my Banquet Pesty Goddess of Maintenance! I lurve chips too and thought I'd make the most of lunch as I have the day off of work today. I get such funny looks from people when I tell them I can eat chips on my eating plan and lose weight. Please feel free to pop in again! xx

heya im intruiged by ur diary lol foods looking good and i love that theirs lotsa diff foods! are you from asia then? my brothers gf is asian and canadian..i call her canasian :D lol xxx

Welcome Juicy!

I'm Brafaisian lol! I'm British and my parents are a mix of south asian and east african descent so I have lots of different flavours going on. I cook for a family of four after I get in from work most days so I need to keep it slimming world friendly and varied so everyone is happy and I don't have to spend all night in the kitchen. Have you got a diary that I can snoop at? I love reading new diaries for tips. xx

Hehe- belly watch.. i do that too!

Ha ha! Remember the Reebok advert where that belly chases that guy around? Tiiiiiiideeees gonna getcha tiiiiidies gonna getcha lol! Needs to be done to give me a bit of reassurance as I don't weigh myself weekly but I'm around 1.5 inches away from my goal size of 8/10 :cool: xx

haha brafasian! lovin it ;) wow i always think ppl with lotsa diff descents (rite word?)lol are the prettiest, not just boring lookin ppl like me :( lol

i dont have a food diary actually hunni! i do it all on wordpad and plan it out etc but never actually do a diary! lol mite have to now :D

todays looking good anyway, sw chips are always good for lunch :) xxxxx

Wow that's excellent.. Betcha can't wait!!!

I really need to start exercising again so I tone up. I haven't done any for a month I get so tired waking up at 5am for work and then cooking full Indian when I get home. Plus I have a through lounge so I really don't wanna be squatting n lunging in front of my mum n dad while they're trying to watch the indian soaps on tv lol! xx

haha brafasian! lovin it ;) wow i always think ppl with lotsa diff descents (rite word?)lol are the prettiest, not just boring lookin ppl like me :( lol

i dont have a food diary actually hunni! i do it all on wordpad and plan it out etc but never actually do a diary! lol mite have to now :D

todays looking good anyway, sw chips are always good for lunch :) xxxxx

Yeah it's funny as people are never sure where I'm from when they look at me. I was mistaken for being Spanish on the train by a little old lady once and she spoke to me non stop in Spanish for around 35 minutes then blew me a kiss before she left. I haven't got a clue what she was on about but I'm glad it made her happy lol! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder hunny one person's plain Jane may be another person's goddess! Never sell yourself short. Ps Do a diary so I can stalk you propperly lol! xx

aww thats so funny bout the old lady!! haha i can imagine her just rambling away in spanish..she probably told you your future and now your never gonna know it cos ur not spanish ;) lol

i will have to start a diary, i mite not write in it every day tho i will prob forget! but when i do have one u will be first to know :D

oh and bless u for saying not to sell yourself short, its hard when im only 5ft 1 :eek: :D xxxxxx

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm off of work again today as mum was supposed to have an op yesterday but it got cancelled and I was supposed to be helping her today so I ended up having a lazy day yesterday and we've decided to go out for lunch today. We'll be going to Nando's so it should be SW friendly if I stay away from the peri peri chips! It's 16 days until my birthday and I can't wait as I'm going for a Turkish Hammam experience so I'm going to feel all shiney n new lol!

Friday 13th May 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Melon, chocolate weetabix (HexB & 2 syns), 200ml skimmed milk & tea.

Snack - Probably fruit n Tea

Lunch - NANADO'S! 1/4 chicken with skin removed & salad with no dressing (Hope no one notices my EL mayo lol!) 1 syn.

Snack - Fruit n Tea

Dinner - Peppered salmon served with pasta & salad.

Dessert - Banana & wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns)

Syns - 6

ooh whats a turkish hammam experience? ur food looks good today, i notice u like ice cream! ben and jerrys is the best but so many syns :( xxxx

Food diary is looking good Lady A (other than a mention of a chicken burger but i'll let you off :p) - Just been catching up all the days i missed on it lol. The ice cream sounds good and Ahhh the Spanish talking lady sounds funny lol Xxx

aww thats so funny bout the old lady!! haha i can imagine her just rambling away in spanish..she probably told you your future and now your never gonna know it cos ur not spanish ;) lol

i will have to start a diary, i mite not write in it every day tho i will prob forget! but when i do have one u will be first to know :D

oh and bless u for saying not to sell yourself short, its hard when im only 5ft 1 :eek: :D xxxxxx

Short people are the best :p I'm only 5ft 2" myself lol

She was soooooooooooooooooo sweet Juicy I just kept smiling back at her. The worst thing is that I don't even look spanish may be I just reminded her of someone she know's lol! I like my diary as it helps keep me in check most of the time ;) LMAO! I really didn't realise you were a petite lady....small but perfectly formed is how I'd think of it! xx

diary is looking good again hun!! I having had a fillet of salmon in a while (OH isnt a fan)

wat is a Turkish Hammam? Excuse my niavity!! lol xx

Hiya Pesty :wavey:

You're not nieve love. I only found out what a Hammam is recently. Hammam in Turkish means the bath and it was a social gathering back in the day in Turkey where people would bathe, steam and cleanse their bodies in public baths. I'll be having a PRIVATE experience :p where my body will be massaged in a steam room to expel toxins, my body will be scrubbed with sea salt and natural oils after which mud from the dead sea will be applied to my body and then I get to shower. I'll be misted with a traditional rose oil infusion after. A bit like cleopatra when she has her milk n honey bath in the film. I really can't wait!

i notice u like ice cream! ben and jerrys is the best but so many syns :( xxxx

Ice cream is my crack Juicy....It makes EVERYTHING feel better lol! xx

Food diary is looking good Lady A (other than a mention of a chicken burger but i'll let you off :p) - Just been catching up all the days i missed on it lol. The ice cream sounds good and Ahhh the Spanish talking lady sounds funny lol Xxx

Short people are the best :p I'm only 5ft 2" myself lol

Hmmm I am really sorry about the burger sum but only because it didn't taste very nice lol! I tend to attract an array of personalities when I use public transport. I've had sweet people like the spanish lady and the nutters who who sing to me or try to follow me after I get off of the train.

Aaaaw most of the people that I've interacted with on here are munchkins Sum I actually feel taller for once. My best friend is 5ft 10 and insists on helping me cross the road because she thinks I'm little. I have to run along side her when we go shopping as her legs are much longer then mine lol! xx

Back