Lady A's Banquet

Ahh Lady A i know exactly how you feel. Roziee gives good advice which makes sense. Eat what you want for a bit but get back on the famous SW wagon soon (after the colds passed). I agree with roziee about you being a slim jim :p Hope you feel better soon and have a good day considering rapture never took place last night ;) :p Xx

Bless you- do you normally feel like this when you're poorly? Wait till you rea my diary when I get back from mums.. A gain is waiting for e on monda morning lol khair, I'm not bothered lol I'll be strict when I ge back inshaAllah..

Are you sick of the plan? Sometimes my husband feels that way, so. Let him eat whatever he wants-then realises how horrible it feels eating greasy foods and he's back on sw again. I say- go for it full whack. Eat whatever you want but give yourself a date for when you want to stop eating silly, so for me it's this weekend and then back on track..

Oh Roziee you're having your mums food man just enjoy it. The cure to everything is getting to eat food cooked by your mum so I really wouldn't worry too much as you know what you need to do when you get back. I think I'm like this because I'm run down or my body is craving fat as I've not added oil to my cooking since beginning sw and I haven't compensated with good fats such as nuts or olive oil so may be it's just asking for what it needs. I just hope I get over it soonish because my mum's going off plan too and that worries me as she needs to lose weight before they book her in for her knee replacement.

Ahh Lady A i know exactly how you feel. Roziee gives good advice which makes sense. Eat what you want for a bit but get back on the famous SW wagon soon (after the colds passed). I agree with roziee about you being a slim jim :p Hope you feel better soon and have a good day considering rapture never took place last night ;) :p Xx

Thanks Sum Sum! I'm defo gonna take yours and Roziee's advice n see it through for now and get back on it when I'm over this bug. I think what's annoying me more is that I've either been ill or on my * week lately and I just wanna feel good on my birthday. I really don't want to be snotty for my Hammam experience as I want to enjoy it 100%. We've all done so well so far considering we've all had our ups and downs along the way we should be proud of our achivements.

Thanks for popping in and encouraging me lovely ladies BIG hugs to you both :hug99: xxxx

Morning All!

I'm still feeling under the weather so we'll see how this goes:

Sunday 22nd May 2011 - Gonna try EE

Breakfast - Watermelon, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 150ml skimmed milk & tea (So far so good :))

Lunch - Channa chaat with chickpeas, finely sliced red onions, tomatoes, salt, green chillies, little roasted whole cumin & 2 tbsps of east end tamarind sauce (2 syns)

Dinner - I'm cooking masala lamb in olive oil so I'll try that with some salad n rice (2 syns)

Syns - 6 so far.

Lady A said:
Oh Roziee you're having your mums food man just enjoy it. The cure to everything is getting to eat food cooked by your mum so I really wouldn't worry too much as you know what you need to do when you get back. I think I'm like this because I'm run down or my body is craving fat as I've not added oil to my cooking since beginning sw and I haven't compensated with good fats such as nuts or olive oil so may be it's just asking for what it needs. I just hope I get over it soonish because my mum's going off plan too and that worries me as she needs to lose weight before they book her in for her knee replacement.

Thanks Sum Sum! I'm defo gonna take yours and Roziee's advice n see it through for now and get back on it when I'm over this bug. I think what's annoying me more is that I've either been ill or on my * week lately and I just wanna feel good on my birthday. I really don't want to be snotty for my Hammam experience as I want to enjoy it 100%. We've all done so well so far considering we've all had our ups and downs along the way we should be proud of our achivements.

Thanks for popping in and encouraging me lovely ladies BIG hugs to you both :hug99: xxxx

I'm not worrying, that's the worrying thing! But no inshaAllah from tomorrow I am going to be militant!

You will feel good on your birthday, remember you are a proper slim jim compared to back in the day..xx

Lady A said:
Morning All!

I'm still feeling under the weather so we'll see how this goes:

Sunday 22nd May 2011 - Gonna try EE

Breakfast - Watermelon, chocolate weetabix (HexB + 2 syns), 150ml skimmed milk & tea (So far so good :))

Lunch - Channa chaat with chickpeas, finely sliced red onions, tomatoes, salt, green chillies, little roasted whole cumin & 2 tbsps of east end tamarind sauce (2 syns)

Dinner - I'm cooking masala lamb in olive oil so I'll try that with some salad n rice (2 syns)

Syns - 6 so far.

You're doing fantastic today darling x keep it up xxx

My dinner was yummy so I thought I'd share the recipe:

Lady A's Masala Lamb

Free on Red & EE

Frylight
1lb Lean lamb steaks cut into 1 inch pieces (my dad bought milk lamb as it is really tender)
2 medium onions finely sliced (semi circles)
1 tbsp each garlic & ginger puree
50ml passata
250g FF natural yogurt
250ml water
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp salt
1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
1 tsp freshly chopped green chillies
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp whole cumin seeds
1tsp dried corriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Handfull of freshly chopped corriander leaves

Method

Fry Onions in Frylight until they start to brown then add the garlic & ginger puree. Add the lamb and stir fry untill it begins to brown. Add the salt, dried spices and stir fry until the lamb is coated in the spices. Add the yogurt, passata, water & fresh corriander leaves, bring to the boil and then cover the pan with a lid and leave to simmer on a low heat for 40-45 minutes stiring occaisionally until the lamb is tender and you are left with a rich sauce.

Please adjust the chilli/seasoning according to your taste as I cook alfresco so this recipe is a rough guide. I hope you find it as yummy as I did. xx

:drool: mmmmm that sounds amazing Lady A! Will defiantly have to put that on the to try list. Thanks for sharing :D

You are doing fantastically and i hope you're feeling better today Xx

I'm not worrying, that's the worrying thing! But no inshaAllah from tomorrow I am going to be militant!

You will feel good on your birthday, remember you are a proper slim jim compared to back in the day..xx

You're doing fantastic today darling x keep it up xxx

Thank you my lovely! We'll defo be militant from tomorrow inshaAllah. xx

:drool: mmmmm that sounds amazing Lady A! Will defiantly have to put that on the to try list. Thanks for sharing :D

You are doing fantastically and i hope you're feeling better today Xx

I used my mum's home made garam masala instead of the scary whole spices they seem to abuse in the SW recipe books and I didn't get heartburn lol! It was so easy to make I just chucked everything in and forgot about it while I watched a double of keeping up with the Kardashians :)

I'm feeling much better now hun so I'll hopefully be back on it 100% now. xx

Morning all!

Woke up this morning and couldn't stomach any fruit so we'll see what happens:

Monday 23rd May 2011 - GREEN

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HexB) crumbled into activia ff vanilla yogurt & tea with skimmed milk.

Lunch - Spud with beans

Snack - Latte made with HexA allowance or may have cold milk with vanilla canderel.

Dinner - Masala lamb that I made yesterday (HexB + 3 syns for the oil) served with cumin rice & hopefully some salad.

Dessert - Mama's going shopping so something under 7 syns and may be some fruit as it's been lacking from my banquet over the last few days.

Syns - Hopefully 10 or under! :)

Lady A said:
Mmmm....sound yum hun....you know me n ice cream lol! xx

Yeah I do hehe.. If you chop strawberries in them and mash it with the icecream it tastes like strawberry ripple.. Yum!

Do it! I have an idea!..

Get icecream, mash some strawberries and mix with the icecream.. Refreeze then eat! Oh yum.. Strawberry ripple!

Do it! I have an idea!..

Get icecream, mash some strawberries and mix with the icecream.. Refreeze then eat! Oh yum.. Strawberry ripple!

Mmmm! We could do branch out n do other flavours too...a celebration chocolate is 2 syns I think so we could chop one up n mix it in for a chocolate chip version. I need to make room in the freezer for the ice cream maker bowl as I could do frozen yogurt for syn free days...mmm! xx

Lady A said:
Mmmm! We could do branch out n do other flavours too...a celebration chocolate is 2 syns I think so we could chop one up n mix it in for a chocolate chip version. I need to make room in the freezer for the ice cream maker bowl as I could do frozen yogurt for syn free days...mmm! xx

Oh yum that sounds delish.. Hmm I'm gonna have to start thinking of other ideas now too! X

have icecream with meringue and lots of chopped fruit for 5.5 syns.. its scrumptious..

lol having a dim moment here - Is that 5.5syns with the icecream? If so how much ice cream can you have? Xx

P.s. The funsize buttons packets are 4 syns so you could snap them and add them into the icecream/frozen yogurt X

walls soft scoop icecream is 3 syns for 2 scoops! then the meringue is 2.5 syns per nest (the waitrose one is anyway) x

Oooh thank you for sharing that roziee - Will definatly get some of both :D X

walls soft scoop icecream is 3 syns for 2 scoops! then the meringue is 2.5 syns per nest (the waitrose one is anyway) x

Oooh thank you for sharing that roziee - Will definatly get some of both :D X

Hello my lovelies can I just add that it's the wall's soft scoop light ice cream that's 3 syns per 2 scoops and not the original as not everywhere does the light vesion. Very yummy if you can find it though xxxx

Back