Lady A's Banquet

LOL. We always ate mountains for fruit - my dad is from Peru, so we grew up on "jungle juice" and fruit, but also lots of meat and lots of fat!

My dad only learned to cook chips when I was 12!

Shrimpy said:
LOL. We always ate mountains for fruit - my dad is from Peru, so we grew up on "jungle juice" and fruit, but also lots of meat and lots of fat!

My dad only learned to cook chips when I was 12!

Aaah bless! Do you think you can make any of his dishes slimming world friendly? Peruvian cuisine would be a great addition to Lady A's Banquet ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wednesday 20th July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 1/2 chocolate scan bran cake (1/2 HexB + 1 syn) & Coffee with part HexA milk allowance.

Lunch - Tuna salad

Snack - 1/2 scan bran cake (1/2 HexB + 1 syn) & tea

Dinner - Lamb and potato curry served with cumin rice & salad

Jaccs caramel latte with remaining HexA & 9 cadbury's toffee crunch mini fingers (6 syns)

Peppermint tea with honey (2 syns)

Syns - 10

Last edited:
Morning All done my first official WI & lost 1lb :)

Thursday 21st July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Half a Galia melon & a nectarine followed by a peppermint tea

Snack - 42g Allbran (HexB) with part HexA

Lunch - Grilled Pangasius fish and salad

Snack - Half a caribbean coconut flavoured scan bran cake (3 syns) & tea

An apple & a nectarine whilst waiting for my 2nd train. Really wanted a jot chocolate but I'll have one with my allowance tonight.

Dinner - Lamb & potato curry served with rice & salad.

Dessert - a meringue (2.5 syns) & ff strawberry yogurt.

Coffee with remaining HexA milk.

Syns - 5.5

Last edited:
Aaah bless! Do you think you can make any of his dishes slimming world friendly? Peruvian cuisine would be a great addition to Lady A's Banquet ;)

I dunno actually, probably. I'll talk to him when he arrives to visit on Sunday and maybe we'll try and do a SW friendly something! :)

Morning All done my first official WI & lost 1lb :)

WOOO!! Well done!!!! :D

Shrimpy said:
I dunno actually, probably. I'll talk to him when he arrives to visit on Sunday and maybe we'll try and do a SW friendly something! :)

WOOO!! Well done!!!! :D

Thank you Shrimpy. Gonna do a ee/green week now so we'll see what happens next week.

I love EE, it's sooooooooooo easy! :)

Shrimpy said:
I love EE, it's sooooooooooo easy! :)

I love it too but I need to keep shaking things up otherwise my thyroid throws a hissy fit and I put on even though I'm following SW 100% :(

Ahh, well at least with SW you can do that and you can still eat lots of yummy food! :D

Shrimpy said:
Ahh, well at least with SW you can do that and you can still eat lots of yummy food! :D

I know Hun I shouldn't grumble really but it's still annoying at times lol! Just need to keep plodding along getting support from all the lovelies on here. Xx

I can only imagine how frustrating it is, but look how far you've come! You're doing so well and anyway, the longer it takes to come off the better ingrained your habits will be!

Shrimpy said:
I can only imagine how frustrating it is, but look how far you've come! You're doing so well and anyway, the longer it takes to come off the better ingrained your habits will be!

That's so true Shrimpy. Sometimes you already know the answer to your troubles yet you still need a fab friend to drum it home. :hug99:

Morning All!

Seeing as I done so well losing 1lb this week I thought I'd treat myself to SW online. My boss said I can have a half day today so I'm going to have a nosey on it when I get home. I'm sooooooooooo excited lol! Xx

Friday 22nd July 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Honeydew melon, wm toast with quark & jam (2.5 syns) & a tea

Snack - Apple & nectarine

Lunch @ home :) - onion & pepper tortilla with baked beans.

Snack - Hot chocolate made with part HexA milk and 1 tsp of Green & Blacks Organic cocoa powder (1/2 syn) & sweetner.

Dinner - Slow roasted masala lamb steaks served with SW chips, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower & gravy (2 syns)

Dessert - meringue (2.5 syns) & ff strawberry yogurt mixed with quark.

Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
Aww :hug99:

How fab, half day AND SW online!! You can eye up lots of lovely recipes!

Your food sounds delicious as always! :)

I'm lazy today, so eggs, chips and beans in casa de camarones. :)

Shrimpy said:
Aww :hug99:

How fab, half day AND SW online!! You can eye up lots of lovely recipes!

Your food sounds delicious as always! :)

I'm lazy today, so eggs, chips and beans in casa de camarones. :)

Cheers my love but eggs chips n beans are always yum! Xx

They were actually, though I spiced up my beans (added chilli, worchestershire sauce and pepper). :)

They were actually, though I spiced up my beans (added chilli, worchestershire sauce and pepper). :)

Yeah we always spice up our beans....actually we spice up most things in our house and seeing that Indian spice shepherds pie recipe on the recipe thread actually made me feel quite warm n fuzzy inside as it reminded me how my mum used to spice up EVERY dish Indian or not and if me or my brother ever protested then she'd say in an Indian accent: "don't complain! If any of your friends got to eat like this every day they would be really happy AND eat all of their greens" and you know she was SO right because my mates used to love having dinner round my house invited or not lol! Oh and nothing was baked 'Golden brown' it had to be slightly darker than shown on the packaging because it just didn't look right...bless my mum now I know where I get my nuttiness from about cooking things in a certain way from.

I think I love your mum! :)

I am with my dad on the theory that more garlic and more chilli makes everything better!

I think I love your mum! :)

I am with my dad on the theory that more garlic and more chilli makes everything better!

Yep my mummy is the bestest Shrimpy love her too bits.

Your Dad's right about garlic n chilli making everything taste better....EVERYTHING apart from our breath that is lol! ;)

LOL, that is definately an issue, but the way around this is to feed the person snogging you the same amount of garlic & chilli! LOL.

Back