Puddings Lady A's Nutella Cupcakes

Lady A, I've just made the lemon cakes and they taste lovely but they arent very high and do look like either Yorkshire puddings or minatire omelettes lol
That recipie doesn't use baking powder, do you think they would rise and stay up with it added in??

heres what was looking for!!! xxx

Lady A, I've just made the lemon cakes and they taste lovely but they arent very high and do look like either Yorkshire puddings or minatire omelettes lol
That recipie doesn't use baking powder, do you think they would rise and stay up with it added in??

I was thinking of doing the lemon one's too. I made a bach of the nutella one's yesterday and they're still nice n fluffy which I think is due to the baking powder so give it a go...x

heres what was looking for!!! xxx

OMG juicygooseface...I melted two in the micro and had it with a scoop of wall's soft scoop light ice cream (3 syns per 100ml) and it was YUM! x

wow sounds amazing!! love nutella! xxxx

I am a chocoholic...this has got to taste great...will try these for sure..:)

i have these in the oven right now..... eeeeek sooooooooooooooo excited!!! :)

They are really nice!! :)

They are really light and the choc is yum. They are just not as dense as regular cupcakes but hey I'm on a doer and can still eat choc cupcakes!!

Attachments

• image-4092214001.jpg
    image-4092214001.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 371
OMG i am gonna have to try these! Wish i had nutella... i would make some now!

No probs, kettle has just boiled so goin to have coffee and maybe 2 buns!! :)

Oh my GOODNESS!! I'm new to this after coming over from WW and spotted this thread. I made these on Saturday an to be honest I didn't expect much.... But they are FABULOUS!!! I shall be making many more!!!!

I am off to make some More in a bit!! So nice to just grab with a cuppa and feels like I'm bein DECADENT!! >:)

slim4son said:
Just made them bt have to say I think went wrong didn't look anything like pic xx

I wouldn't worry too much how they look. Mine looked like a CAR CRASH lol but taste DEVIIIIINNNNNE!!!! :p
I did mine in paper muffin cases and cos the mixture is quite sloppy the paper goes soggy and loses shape. Maybe silicone muffin cases would help. I might invest! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back