Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

We've still got chocolate left but I was conscious not to get them a lot but from friends and family it soon added up!! Think we are on the last one now!

Thanks all feels good to be back!!!

Yesterday was good had a proper good sesh at the gym working with personal trainer so much so everyone thought I was being murdered cos I was screaming and shouting so Loud in pain!!! It's abs work that's a killer. I didn't even know I had abs!!!

Food was ok, once I had counted up tho I had gone over but with an almost 600 cals burn I'm not going to fret!

B- bran flakes then a crumpet
L- Asda chicken tzatsiki wrap and ww nachos
D- fish chips and garden peas
S- few biscuits as we had a princess tea party lol And then watching tv I had a Philadelphia chocolate snack pack thing, my first taste of choc Philly and it wasn't too bad!!

Total 1593
Gym 587

Went bowling also with the kids yesterday morning and today I'm taking them to the park because I think it's the only decent day were going to have!!!!

Right off to make some breakfast don't know what it will be....
Have a lovely day everyone!! :)

we have loads of chocolate, cakes, crisps, sweets in the house as well as about 12+ Easter eggs, I am good in that I don't eat them unless they are opened - I have also made the kids open one egg at a time and share it - so I don't get a look in

We are also heading to the park after lunch - the sun is shining (still feels flippin freezing in here tho) and my kids need to get out bigtime

image-1960896233.jpg

Slutty brownies as recommended by berryberry!!!

AMAZING work jo :D they look awesome! I need to do a thicker bottom layer as it looks sooo cool, mine all kind of merged into one (still tasted scrumptious :))

AMAZING work jo :D they look awesome! I need to do a thicker bottom layer as it looks sooo cool, mine all kind of merged into one (still tasted scrumptious :))

They are so yum and we did what u did and put em in micro and had with ice cream!

Hello all, hope you had a fab weekend!

Mine was good but a few slip ups dieting wise. Damn u weekends!!! Saturday was great ( bran flakes then a mug shot sprinkled with thai flavour seeds) until I made dinner. We found this belly pork recipe and I made it for tea looked up the cals and I know I shouldn't be surprised but belly pork is so high!!! Also had a couple of corona beers and then I finished off my thorntons Easter egg so I'm happy that's all gone so it can stop staring at me!!!
Yesterday started off well, scrambled egg on toast, made the slutty brownies but did not eat one till after my big fat roast dinner, which normally comes up quite high, served with little ice cream. Evening came and my hubby had been to Asda earlier and got some tiger bread, one off my fave things!! And made us some tiger bread toast... With butter. It was lurpak lightest but I doubt he got out the scales!!
I haven't even counted the days up, I'm thinking prob 2000 each but seen as I've been good all week with food and gym I'm hoping to balance it out. Hubby's back at work after his Easter time off and it's my first official day off work. I'm determined not to be victim to the couch and sit eating mindlessly. Going to get active with the kids and stay away from the kitchen!!! Just about to have breakfast, thinking a shake and bar or smoothie and something what I would normally have on work days and try and keep the same pattern.
19 days till the hot pants!!! I've been practising my abs work as I promised the pt already this morning. Doubt I will get to the gym this week having kids off and no one to have them for an hour. My friend did offer so I hope she brings it up again!!

Have a lovely week all :):):):)

omg they look amazing...how many cals?

About 350 I'm guessing. That's 116 for a cookie, 170 for a brownie and 50 for an Oreo.
It made 12 brownies for the tin I used x

Hello all!! Hope everyone's week is going well!! Weather is a bit pants but took the kids swimming this morning and painting this afternoon.
Foods been good but was naughty and had KFC for lunch after swimming and then half a Krispy Kreme donut after dinner.
B- smoothie and an Alpen bar (coconut ones mmmm)
L- KFC meal
D- savoury mince and half a donut.

Tomorrow it's cinema in morning then an Asda shop run then a big walk through the woods in the afternoon. Weather dependant of course!!!

Hello all!! Hope everyone's week is going well!! Weather is a bit pants but took the kids swimming this morning and painting this afternoon.
Foods been good but was naughty and had KFC for lunch after swimming and then half a Krispy Kreme donut after dinner.
L- KFC meal

Tomorrow it's cinema in morning then an Asda shop run then a big walk through the woods in the afternoon. Weather dependant of course!!!

Forgot to say total 1671
171 over so hoping I did burn a few cals swimming this morning! :)

Mmmm food sounds tasty - how on earth did you stop at half a Krispy Kreme!? Yum!!! I have been fancying KFC so planning on something similar tomorrow for tea, homemade twister or something! X

Mmmm food sounds tasty - how on earth did you stop at half a Krispy Kreme!? Yum!!! I have been fancying KFC so planning on something similar tomorrow for tea, homemade twister or something! X

That's a good idea... Well I bought myself a whole one then hubby finished work early so I had to share it with him :( it was the awesome new praline chocolate one. Doubt it will be my last!!! Lol :D

L- KFC meal

Oh those brownies are good for a special occasion say like my birthday tomorrow lol!!!

You have been lucky getting out - its rained here for last two days - what a washout the Easter hols have turned out to be

Oh those brownies are good for a special occasion say like my birthday tomorrow lol!!!

You have been lucky getting out - its rained here for last two days - what a washout the Easter hols have turned out to be

Aww happy birthday for tomorrow I hope you have something special planned!!

It has just started raining but did manage to get out in the woods before the rain. Was a successful trip, having loads of fun and let's just say a pair of socks were left in the woods!!

Went to the cinema but naughty me didn't have breakfast before hand and as much as I was going to resist the cinema treats I caved and had a child's popcorn (even smaller than a small) and a diet coke! After cinema we got a subway cos there was no way I was going to Asda on an empty stomach!! Picked up some goodfellas delizia pizzas. They are light pizzas under 400 cals. I had a ham and caramelised onion one for tea was soooo yummy with a big salad mmmm only 336 cals! But after the park I was very naughty and had a bag of mccoys crisps and a starbar... I don't even know why?!?!?! 506 cals gone!!

So all in all not too bad managed to stay under even if all my cals went on crap!! 1454 and hopefully burnt a few with the long walk!! All I know is I definitely need a long hot bath! Doubt it will be a quiet one with my sons friend round for a sleepover.... Ah well...!!!

Aww happy birthday for tomorrow I hope you have something special planned!!

It has just started raining but did manage to get out in the woods before the rain. Was a successful trip, having loads of fun and let's just say a pair of socks were left in the woods!!

Went to the cinema but naughty me didn't have breakfast before hand and as much as I was going to resist the cinema treats I caved and had a child's popcorn (even smaller than a small) and a diet coke! After cinema we got a subway cos there was no way I was going to Asda on an empty stomach!! Picked up some goodfellas delizia pizzas. They are light pizzas under 400 cals. I had a ham and caramelised onion one for tea was soooo yummy with a big salad mmmm only 336 cals! But after the park I was very naughty and had a bag of mccoys crisps and a starbar... I don't even know why?!?!?! 506 cals gone!!

So all in all not too bad managed to stay under even if all my cals went on crap!! 1454 and hopefully burnt a few with the long walk!! All I know is I definitely need a long hot bath! Doubt it will be a quiet one with my sons friend round for a sleepover.... Ah well...!!!
Thanks Jo - we had a wet morning but the sun was shining all afternoon
My local Tesco doesn't do those pizzas gonna have to try and remember to look for them in Asda - they sound amazing
I think popcorn is probably the best choice you could have made and your day sounds hectic
Love starbars (and anything else peanuty - like Reeces)
Its much harder to keep on the straight and narrow when the kids are off - esp if you can't get to the gym - but you probably counter-balanced food with walking anyway
I've had a lovely long soak once I put kids to bed - amazing - Paul was downstairs watching footy - i had the entire bathroom to myself and silence - even topped up twice with hot water..bliss!

Thanks Jo - we had a wet morning but the sun was shining all afternoon
My local Tesco doesn't do those pizzas gonna have to try and remember to look for them in Asda - they sound amazing
I think popcorn is probably the best choice you could have made and your day sounds hectic
Love starbars (and anything else peanuty - like Reeces)
Its much harder to keep on the straight and narrow when the kids are off - esp if you can't get to the gym - but you probably counter-balanced food with walking anyway
I've had a lovely long soak once I put kids to bed - amazing - Paul was downstairs watching footy - i had the entire bathroom to myself and silence - even topped up twice with hot water..bliss!

They are definitely worth looking for the pizzas u get two in a box too!
Last day of the Easter hols before the weekend. My kids have inset day on Monday too!!! Bloody schools but another day off work as I don't feel quite ready to go back!!!

They are definitely worth looking for the pizzas u get two in a box too!
Last day of the Easter hols before the weekend. My kids have inset day on Monday too!!! Bloody schools but another day off work as I don't feel quite ready to go back!!!

am going to town tonight will have a look in iceland (if hubby is patient enough lol!)

I feel so sorry for the kids - the feb half term break it snowed (but not enough to enjoy it) and Easter hols they have had every weather except sunshine - bar one day - Noah is back on Monday but Megan isn't back til Tues - so i feel your pain

I am returning to work since Dec 31st on Thursday and the nerves are starting to kick in xxx

Good morning all!!

Well another quite successful day of the Easter holidays yesterday. A huge walk and day out at massive fort and museum near us. Packed up a lunch for us all full of nice healthy snacks for me!!

B- beans on toast
L- ham sandwich, 2x kiwis, WW caramel wafer and a muller light coconut and dark chocolate (sooooo yummmmm!!)
D- homemade lasagne
Snacks- 2 peaches and 2 mandarins

Total 1429

Today the kids want to bake... Argh!! But also want a walk down the beach so hopefully will cancel out if I do decide to try the finished product!! Have a lovely day and hope everyone has the sun!!?

am going to town tonight will have a look in iceland (if hubby is patient enough lol!)

I feel so sorry for the kids - the feb half term break it snowed (but not enough to enjoy it) and Easter hols they have had every weather except sunshine - bar one day - Noah is back on Monday but Megan isn't back til Tues - so i feel your pain

I am returning to work since Dec 31st on Thursday and the nerves are starting to kick in xxx

Good luck with the job Donna and can't wait to hear how it goes on Thursday x :)

Awh you sound super happy and positive jo, love it.

What will you bake? I have banned myself from Slutty Brownies til after hols now- but BY GOD were they good HEHE!! The girl whose blog I pinched the recipe off has loads of tasty recipes on there.

Have a good day - sun is peeking through in London just a tad!

Back