Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Good luck with the job Donna and can't wait to hear how it goes on Thursday x :)
thanks Jo - hope you have had a better day weatherwise than us - it has rained since 12:22 (exactly i was timing my walk) and not stopped - nearly 7 hrs worth - I got soaked thru to skin but resisted a taxi and walked home

what did you bake in the end?

thanks Jo - hope you have had a better day weatherwise than us - it has rained since 12:22 (exactly i was timing my walk) and not stopped - nearly 7 hrs worth - I got soaked thru to skin but resisted a taxi and walked home

what did you bake in the end?

Had some yummy mint choc chip cupcakes as we didn't make it down the beach I made my cakes Ice cream themed instead!!

Evening all,

Well had a quiet weekend chilling out after quite an exciting week with the kids. Feeling very tired and Lack of energy today which is poop as I'm back to work tomorrow :( kids have an extra day off but luckily hubby has the day off to have them.
Yesterday started good, smoothie and toast. but got the baking bug again and made some homemade scones. Served with cream jam and fresh strawberries after dinner which wasn't brilliant, homemade burgers wedges and a homemade coselaw. Then a glass and a bit of red wine with the tv a little later I was definitely over 1500.
Today was
B- bagel with butter and a Danio yogurt
L- left over homemade burger in roll with coselaw and salad. Then a double decker :/
D- toad in the hole with carrots green beans and a little mash and gravy.
Hoping its not over 1500 but I'm back to work tomorrow which is going to make it so much easier to get back to 100% good!!! 3 stone to go and it's not going to come off eating double deckers!!! :p

And I can't wait to get back to the gym!!! I'm booked in Tuesday Wednesday and Friday for personal training sessions!!!! Burn burn burn!!!

Hello all, just about to have my first cup of green tea. Seen as I hate tea and coffee, I'm not looking forward to it...! Does anyone else drink it?? Read a lot of benefits!!

Afternoon all,

Well now I know why green tea is good for weight loss... :/ not very nice on the toilet!!! Sorry if tmi. It is sooooo disgusting as well but now I've bought it I'm going to stick with it and maybe buy some lemon to improve the flavour?? Any other tips VERY welcome!!!

Well other than that a very successful day!! Had a fab gym session doing my running then some strength circuits. Feels so good to get back!!

Dinners on the go so thought I'd check in with the diary now!

B- shake and Alpen bar and a cup of green evil tea
L- beans on 2x toast and a peach
D- pasta bake with half a WW garlic petit pan
S- glass of cranberry juice, protein shake and a hot chocolate

Total 1427
Gym 465

Going to try and stomach another green tea before bed. And heres to another fab day tomorrow!

HAHA Jo- I haven't had that side effect from green tea but if you don't have tea and coffee it might be the caffeine gave your body a bit of a shock!

Well done for gym- sounds ace :)

HAHA Jo- I haven't had that side effect from green tea but if you don't have tea and coffee it might be the caffeine gave your body a bit of a shock!

Well done for gym- sounds ace :)

Are u ok with the taste?? Or do u add anything? I'm dreading tonight's already!!

I don't mind the taste, I think it grows on you. Also don't leave the bag in there very long AT ALL 30 secs max I think- google green tea brewing time- as that makes it super bitter. I find it helps kill sweet cravings for me.

I agree with not letting it brew for too long and def add a slice of lemon!
I've been reading your diary you-ve done an amazing job! Very inspirational! My OH is armed forced too and when he's around we tend to over eat and drink. Sadly he's a superfit skinny minnie who can eat what he likes! lol x

I don't mind the taste, I think it grows on you. Also don't leave the bag in there very long AT ALL 30 secs max I think- google green tea brewing time- as that makes it super bitter. I find it helps kill sweet cravings for me.

Well I hope that helps me now I've just had a massive lunch but still want something sweet now!!
I've brewed it for 30 secs like you said, the taste is much more mild so much so I don't know if its enough lol. It's twinnings and it says on the box 1-2 mins max but this taste is a lot more palatable. I've just been to Asda and forgot lemons! Damn on the list for tomorrow!!

I agree with not letting it brew for too long and def add a slice of lemon!
I've been reading your diary you-ve done an amazing job! Very inspirational! My OH is armed forced too and when he's around we tend to over eat and drink. Sadly he's a superfit skinny minnie who can eat what he likes! lol x

Thanks nat! Last few weeks have been crap but on the whole I've done quite well lol :)
I definitely do better when my hubby isn't here. He's a big guy, bigger than me, but I'm much greedier. He has bigger portions but I'm a snacker! Luckily I've toned it right down since starting on my cc journey, but we still love takeaways, alcohol and baking!!

Good luck with it all and I hope to hear from u again soon!!

Afternoon all!!

Well another good day I'm happy to report. A major sesh with the pt at the gym. Did some back work today which has basically killed my arms! Then walking lunges that has killed my butt!! And 20 mins cross trainer.
Was so greedy today at lunch as u wil see! Had a major craving for pâté!!

B- bran flakes and milk
L- 10 (yes! 10!) Melba toasts with reduced fat pâté and then a minced beef hot pot ready meal and green tea
After gym shake and then an ice pop on way home from school run
D- goodfellas delizia pizza with salad then a slice of battenberg arctic roll
And a green tea for later

Total 1413
Gym burnt 457

It's my normal Zumba night tonight but going to give it a miss as I have worked v hard at the gym!!

Hope everyone has had a happy and healthy Tuesday!!! :):):)

It's amazing how much you can actually eat for so little calories!!! Yum to the Melba toast!
Xxx

It's amazing how much you can actually eat for so little calories!!! Yum to the Melba toast!
Xxx

I know! Was such a greedy pig with that pâté! My hubs seen it in the fridge opened the lid and said is that all that's left?!?!?! Oops!

But now my craving is for crab sticks thanks to Donna!! Lol!!

Evening all!!

Another active day and was relatively healthy till I realised hubby's football was on tonight so I went to the corner shop for a few mags (women's fitness, rosemary conely and woman diet special!!) and I couldn't resist a fizzy belt!!! It was quite a long one so looking at mfp it was about 100 cals. They are my fave sweets in the whole world and the mags were a waste of £8 cos hubby is currently passed out on the couch!!!

Food today:
B- belvita biscuits and an innocent smoothie
L- low fat cheese sandwich and a bag of the new hoops and crosses crisps (only 85 cals a bag and yummm!)
S- after gym shake and an Alpen bar
D- sausage casserole with mash, resisted the vienetta but had a fizzy belt at the shop :(

Total 1593
Gym 291

Gym was so hard today, on the bike to warm up then boxing and abs work with PT. sweating like a pig!!! And I'm soooo achy from yesterday's walking lunges!!!! A day off the gym tomorrow as I have a meeting that will run too late. It's lunch out at the meeting tomorrow as well. I will try hard to make a good choice! :)

Hello all!!!!

Well a bit off a day off today which was a bit rubbish, met a work friend before the meeting for breakfast, McDonald's. eek. Least it filled me up so I didn't snack too much during the meeting (working for a chocolate company there is an abundance of chocolate on the meeting table every time!!) just a few little choccys! lunch I had a club sandwich and a few chips. Not the best but resisted the steak or burgers lol. Tea was a ready minced beef and dumplings and broccoli. Ended up having 3 dumplings :/ not even sure of the cals and just sat and ate a double decker :(
Got a massive gym sesh booked in tommz which is sooo necessary after today!!im aching sooo bad still from my other PT sessions! Been invited on a night out tomorrow but not going to get totally drunk as I've got an important appointment on the Saturday.

Hope you all have an exciting weekend ahead! Will check in again tomorrow! Have a lovely Friday!!! X

still get jealous everytime you mention the choc job!! :D enjoy the gym buster x

Back