Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Evening all!!

Another active day and was relatively healthy till I realised hubby's football was on tonight so I went to the corner shop for a few mags (women's fitness, rosemary conely and woman diet special!!) and I couldn't resist a fizzy belt!!! It was quite a long one so looking at mfp it was about 100 cals. They are my fave sweets in the whole world and the mags were a waste of £8 cos hubby is currently passed out on the couch!!!

Food today:
B- belvita biscuits and an innocent smoothie
L- low fat cheese sandwich and a bag of the new hoops and crosses crisps (only 85 cals a bag and yummm!)
S- after gym shake and an Alpen bar
D- sausage casserole with mash, resisted the vienetta but had a fizzy belt at the shop :(

Total 1593
Gym 291

Gym was so hard today, on the bike to warm up then boxing and abs work with PT. sweating like a pig!!! And I'm soooo achy from yesterday's walking lunges!!!! A day off the gym tomorrow as I have a meeting that will run too late. It's lunch out at the meeting tomorrow as well. I will try hard to make a good choice! :)
I hope you made hubby refund your £8.
Not heard of these hoops & crosses crisps til now - will have to keep my eyes peeled for them in Tesco - are they with the crisps or snack a jacks I wonder - are they nicer than Velvet Crunch which are 81 cals per bag and currently on 2 for £2

Hello all!!!!

Well a bit off a day off today which was a bit rubbish, met a work friend before the meeting for breakfast, McDonald's. eek. Least it filled me up so I didn't snack too much during the meeting (working for a chocolate company there is an abundance of chocolate on the meeting table every time!!) just a few little choccys! lunch I had a club sandwich and a few chips. Not the best but resisted the steak or burgers lol. Tea was a ready minced beef and dumplings and broccoli. Ended up having 3 dumplings :/ not even sure of the cals and just sat and ate a double decker :(
Got a massive gym sesh booked in tommz which is sooo necessary after today!!im aching sooo bad still from my other PT sessions! Been invited on a night out tomorrow but not going to get totally drunk as I've got an important appointment on the Saturday.

Hope you all have an exciting weekend ahead! Will check in again tomorrow! Have a lovely Friday!!! X

There is no way I could work for a chocolate company!!! My sis would kill to tho!

It's not that bad working for them the novelty does wear off!!!
They are great hoops and crosses just like monster munch and loads in it!!

Hello ladies!

Hope you have all had a fab weekend! Well my weekend started on Friday not very well tho as i went to morrisons for breakfast and ended up having a fry up. on the way out i noticed on the menu it was 1000 calories!!!! i didnt eat it all but still i was disgusted!! so i didnt eat anything then till my gym session. Bit of rowing then pt session and my legs are still hurting now!! I had a protein bar after then it was southern fried chicken, few chips and corn on the cob for tea. As if I wasn't bad enough that day, I was invited on a night out. Way too many vodkas later I woke up with a killer hangover. Made myself a bacon bagel then was out for about 11am for an appointment. After that I was starving again and got a breakfast roll from Asda for like 500 cals! Then half a bar of the maltesers teasers bar. Because the weather was lovely decided to have a BBQ with some friends but I got the munchies before that and had a bag of hoops and crosses. BBQ I had 2xbelly pork slices, hot dog, chicken thigh, salad and a bit of couscous. Then a slice of the massive Jaffa cake! Has anyone seen them yet???!!
Today started off ok with very few beans on one slice of toast. Waiting for my roast I had some pâté on Melba toast and a muller light. Then I had the typical roast which normally sets me back about 600-700 cals and then a bit of choc sponge with strawberries to finish. Weekends are really seeing me off at the moment. I feel too happy and forget about the diet I just want to have fun!! I know it sounds so weird. I'm not getting into the pattern of being saintly all week then bad for the weekend especially when my weekend involves Friday as well!!!! So next weekend I've got an all day drinking session on the Saturday so that and Sunday will be a write off. All this week I'm doing 1200 instead of 1500 and then as of Monday next week there's no more messing around. Summer is so close and I want to be at goal by end of august and very close to it by my holiday at the beginning. I might even drop my cals for the rest of the weight loss journey. See how I do this week.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!! And had some sunshine !!! X

Hello all!

Well not a bad start to my week! I'm under calorie goal but not as under as I wanted to be. A combination of being tired and a headache so generally feeling sorry for myself led to half a bag of maltesers and a couple of biscuits :( but I did stop myself before it got crazy!!
Had a great gym session, run and a swim! And made donnas awesome salt and pepper chicken from her diary. It was delicious!!!! And would recommend to all!!!

B- Asda breakfast smoothie and an Alpen bar
L- quorn peppered steaks, salad and 1/2 tin of fruit cocktail.
D- salt and pepper chicken and rice, slice of vienetta
S- half bag maltesers, a cookie and a party ring.

Total 1439
Gym 674

Have not drank nearly enough water today which probably explains the headache. Got the personal trainer tomorrow so looking forward to that!

Hope everyone's had a good Monday :)

Hey Jo

have you though about doin a fast day during the week as then you could consume on the weekend without feeling bad. It takes a lot of planning and fluid intake but i found it ok as long as was busy.

Hope your enjoying your weekends though the sound happy.

Sarah xx

Hey Jo

everything ok? Hope your having a nice week.

Sarah xx

Hello everyone!

Another busy busy weekend but I have managed to come out the other end a little lighter!!! Don't know how it happened but have lost 2lb. Not bad for a whole month :/

Well back to some real hard work now. I've got officially 3 months till my holiday so no messing about. I've decided to work towards 1200 cals to really help. 300 cals less per day eek. I'm sure ill get used to it!!

Been to the gym today also had a good hour and I'm pure back in mind set. It helps my hubby is back to work so I can really concentrate on it and just make stuff for me so I only have to worry if I like it!!

Today's food
B- an Alpen bar
L- king prawn sandwich, strawberries and a yogurt
Snack after gym- protein shake and WW crisps
D- admirals pie and garden peas
Total 1201
Calorie burn 467

Was going to finish off Sunday dinners gateaux for pudding but no!!!! Gateaux will not get me into the bikini I've already purchased!!!!!

Feeling soooo good lets get more weight off off off!!!

image-746161534.jpg

These are delicious!! Found them in pound land. Sooo good for a choccy treat!!

Hello all!

Well the second day of eating a few less did not work. Kids party ahhhh. I had 2 cans of cider sat in the sun and picked on the party food before coming home starving and making super oodles and spring rolls! Yesterday topped off at just under 2000 and I had a really good gym sesh yesterday forgot my hrm have estimated 500 but it was probably more.
Today kids are off school cos its a polling day. Making the most of the weather in the garden. Unfortunately we had a few errands to run before dropping my car off for its MOT and ended up in Maccys for breakfast :( but I'm not fretting I've just had a lush salad in the garden so under my cals and feeling fab this weather makes u smile! :)
Tonight's tea is chicken and filled pasta so not a bad one will have to check in with total later when I've filled in mfp. Thought I'd get the kids moving and chucked on my trainers to play football with them. After about 5 mins they got bored of me winning and being too fast! Guess that's one negative of being fit and healthy lol!!

Hope your all enjoying the weather!!!

Thought I'd get the kids moving and chucked on my trainers to play football with them. After about 5 mins they got bored of me winning and being too fast! Guess that's one negative of being fit and healthy lol!!
OMG you are so funny - you might wanna re-think your strategy or you will be LonelyJo in the playground at lunchtimes lol!

OMG how calorific are filled pasta?!?! Might not have helped getting the four cheese one :/ that and a chicken chargrill takes it to total of 1498 for today.... Phewwww.

Stay away!! I've got gastro enteritis :(

Ah god Jo hope your ok. My friend had it once and was really ill but did lose a stone. Not a consilation but something. Hope your ok though would offer help but Im a bit far away.

Sarah xx

Oh gosh I've never had it but I know it's really awful. Hope your better soon xx

You done fab so far! I read all your diary and very inspired x as im calorie counting its great to see someome whos eating normal healthy food and excercising and losing it the "normal" way! As this is the approach ive taken x hope u get to goal for ur birthday! :) x i have 4 & half stone to lose! Had 6 stone before but lost a stone and half slowly on and off through calorie count. decided to bw 101% now too xx will keep reasing ur diary though :)

Back