Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Evening all

Well had a good day today! 1.5lb lost and asked for my pictures for the gym! Crazy!!

Well even though I wasn't super bothered about a treat meal and could easily have had a normal low cal meal I treated me and hubs to a curry, only from Asda so not as many cals as a take away (I hope!) I had butter chicken, rice and half a bhaji and half a naan.
Rest of the day was brill had my shakes, this morning I made it up to porridge yummmm then had a snack of chicken breast and a banana before the gym then after gym had my other shake. That totalled 931 before the curry and I burnt 425 at the gym. So hopefully not too much damage from the treat meal!
Did my Asda shop today and have filled the fridge with fruit and veg looks soooo healthy!! Gonna try and do more clean eating to help with the saggy belly skin!
Attempting adding spinach tomorrow to my shake... See how that goes lol

Wow what a achievement, you look fab!!

My first day at the gym went ok, going back again tomorrow morning. I haven't been to a gym in about 7 months n I can really tell, feel so unfit. But that's going to change! :)
I've just been looking online at whey protein n holland n barret have it on offer at 19.99 usually 43£. Been reading up online n supposedly good before a work out.

What are the sprinkles like u put on ur soup? I've seen them in the asda. Are they many cals?

N by the way ur curry sounds lush .. I'm drooling here! Haha xx

Wow what a achievement, you look fab!!

My first day at the gym went ok, going back again tomorrow morning. I haven't been to a gym in about 7 months n I can really tell, feel so unfit. But that's going to change! :)
I've just been looking online at whey protein n holland n barret have it on offer at 19.99 usually 43£. Been reading up online n supposedly good before a work out.

What are the sprinkles like u put on ur soup? I've seen them in the asda. Are they many cals?

N by the way ur curry sounds lush .. I'm drooling here! Haha xx

Thanks! Half way thru, 3 stone to gooo!!
I have protein shakes but I have them after my work out, think that's when they are best to have them for your muscles. Check the labels on protein shakes make sure you get good quality ones.

I've only had the Thai sprinkles I've used them on soups and I also had one in a Thai mug shot! They are yummy. And easy way to get some goodness!

Omg binge day today :(:(:(:(

Felt horrible today and craved bread!!!!! Ended up eating 5 bread rolls :(:(:( 2 with chicken 1 with ham and 2 with fish fingers. My body just didn't feel right and the thought of coming home to a bowl of soup knocked me sick!! Just wanted bread bread bread :( sure I will pay for it, feeling a little better but need a good nights sleep!

So night everyone and here's to a better day tomorrow x

Sometimes you've just got to indulge and cave into what you want. Yes by dieting were trying to get away from this type of 'behaviour' but it's not the end of the world you'll be alright hun. Good luck xx

Sometimes you've just got to indulge and cave into what you want. Yes by dieting were trying to get away from this type of 'behaviour' but it's not the end of the world you'll be alright hun. Good luck xx

Thanks love! Think its cos I not had bread in a while!! Woke up this morning feeling fine and dandy!! Hot lemon in hand and once kids at school going to make a super green shake!!
Bring on the gymmmmmmm!!!

Yummmmm almond milk, vi shake mix, spinach, apple, pear, kiwi and grapes!

image-3225820627.jpg

Hello everyone and the bank holiday weekend begins!!!
Today was my day off and me and hubs were gonna go out for a nice lunch just us, but I got the cleaning bug when I got in from the school and hubby knows to stay away when I'm in the cleaning zone lol, so he stayed in bed! I had a gym session booked for half 1 so decided not to do lunch after all so went off to the gym and proper blasted it! Biking, circuits then a pt session then swimming!!! Burnt 891 cals!!! Which put me in negative net cals :/ cos all I had was the shake pictured above! Felt all funny again like yesterday so got in and couldn't stomach a protein shake so had a piece of toast with some jam thought it might help with the blood sugar! Hubby then suggested as I wasn't feeling too well to order a pizza take away! Noooooo! I've been over last 2 days!! I couldn't do it again so I pulled myself together and made a yummy cottage pie. I'm eating it little by little as not feeling 100% hoping it wil pass cos even tho I've added the cals for the pie im still -4 net cals!! So would like to have my shake as a hot chocolate later so hoping to feel better.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone :):):)

Well last night ended up at a friends house for a few drinks but I stuck to diet coke! She had out the cheesiest nachos ever out and I had way too many of those! Hoping I'm still ok for yesterday as I was in minus net cals!!

Made yummy pancakes with my shake mix today

image-1318686625.jpg

Sorry I'd already started chomping away!!

LADYJO - you're new pic is amazing!!!! you look fantastic...so happy for you

So, I am back and focused...so lets kick some a*** together x

Thanks Donna and its good to see u back! X

Hello all! Hope your all enjoying this lovely bank holiday weekend! I know I am!! ????
Saturday we decided to have a BBQ, as I didn't want to resist the food too much I opted not to drink, had a lovely day just shows u don't need to drink to have a good time! Yesterday because my husband DID drink at the BBQ he was a little unwell so we chilled in the garden. Had some yummy porridge made up with my vishake, lunch was an ice cream!! ?? dinner was yummy enchiladas and salad. Later was a bit peckish so had a hot choc and a dark choc rice cake.
Today were at the country park having a picnic I've packed myself a nice salad and loads of fruit mmmm

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather! ?

Hello all!!

Omg I'm so sorry for not keeping up to date. Busy week!! And been a bit all over the place food wise!!

But the countdown is onnnnnn! 57 days till my holiday!! Been researching clean eating and making more out of my calories with some more nutrious foods. I'm still on the vi shakes for breakfast and lunch or post gym. Did a good shop in holland and Barrett for some quinoa anf flaxseed. I've just had my first quinoa with prawns and salad mmmmmm and adding flaxseed to my shakes.

So food today is:
B- vi shake with frozen fruit and flaxseed
L- quinoa, prawns, cucumber, tomatoes, iceberg lettuce, garlic and lemon juice.
D- will be sweet and sour chicken with brown rice.
Not sure of total till I do my dinner. ?

Had a good gym session today burnt 570 cals woop!! ???????

Hope everyone is well x

Are you still at the Country Park - do you need us to send some supplies lol!

Am back again...starting my 5:2 first fast day today x

Wow good luck with 5:2!!

Hello all!

Hope your all well.
Another successful day for me. Getting to the end of my pack of vi shake and don't think I'm going to carry them on. They are really good shakes but cos of my work and gym schedule they are not really working out, I can't make them up in advance (trust me I've tried and they are rank!!) and can't make them when I'm ready for them as they need milk. They are fab for nutrition and would love to carry them on just for morning but £40 is a lot for just breakfast....

Today's food
B- vi shake to make porridge
L- massive flat mushroom filled with couscous chorizo and feta
D- spaghetti pasta bake (a weight watchers recipe I saw on Facebook!) with salad and garlic dough balls

Total 1366
Gym burn 585

Made a new programme with the personal trainer today as I have to review it every 12 weeks. Looking really good can't wait to try it out tomorrow!! Today was cross trainer, leg work and boxing.

Weigh in day tomorrow hoping for a good one!!

On making this picture I forgot to add my gym snack of egg on ryvita! Cals the same!
And sorry my mushroom I'd already started tucking in mmmmm

image-1490968407.jpg

evening jo

foods looking good. i looked at the prices of vi and thought the same. were on a budget so cant justify spending that much on myself i would prefer to save it up to get a few personal training sessions cause i think i need them.

ive found an old sw recipe book and may try some of the recipes as its a cgeat takeaway one. let u know how they go.

good luck for weigh in tomo.

sarahxx

evening jo

foods looking good. i looked at the prices of vi and thought the same. were on a budget so cant justify spending that much on myself i would prefer to save it up to get a few personal training sessions cause i think i need them.

ive found an old sw recipe book and may try some of the recipes as its a cgeat takeaway one. let u know how they go.

good luck for weigh in tomo.

sarahxx

Hi Sarah,
I was meaning to get back to you cos I knew u were interested but the night she had a party I wasn't well :( and it slipped my mind. And the vi woman is a bit pushy and I've been trying to avoid her lol!!
They are good and are expensive, they are cheaper than Cambridge etc but cambridge is total meal replacement and with vi u still have to buy the milk and fruit or whatever to mix in it and then normal food so it probably doesn't work out cheaper!!! I don't feel noticeably better as I'm already on a fitness plan I'm sure they'd be brill if u were starting off a fresh. And some mornings I just want a piece of toast lol!!!
Got about 2 ish shakes worth left to put me on till I get some other protein shakes for the gym.
Been looking at the holland and Barrett whey protein. Looks good on the website but think ill chek with my personal trainer before I take the plunge!!

How are u doing huni? Xxx and thanks for the luck for tomorrow hopefully I won't need it but ill take it anyway lol :)

feel like im following youaround the forum lol.

yeah i found the woman i asked about it quiet pushy must be part of the job description lol.

my hubby was.talking to a pt in the pub other day and he said vi and herbalife are overpriced for what they are cc is the best. but i think asking your pt on protein shakes would be best as they know the good and bad ones.

other than diet coke and exercise i have the eating side ok but i need to step up the exercise. as my little girl says ' dig down deep and break the streak' lol thanks tinkerbell for words of wisdom.

are you going to challenge yourself with a half marathon or somethin like that?

sarah xx

Back