Lainie's back and on a mission :)

oooh am so jealous! Would love to have a week off doing nothing much with OH - enjoy it!

Hello Lainie Sounds like a lovely relaxing week off :),pity he couldnt be with you fulltime but nice of him to leave his PC behind.
Enjoy shopping and have a lovely wednesday xxx

really fancy waffles now.. love potato waffles, theyre the kings of processed anything! :D

hope you're enjoying being leisurely still :D xxx

Hi everyone!! :)

Apologies for delayed absence, been way too chilled out on hols and abs no access to internet :( lol.... I apologise if this is quick but I've naughtily jumped on mid work time lol...

Week was fab, did so much chilling I'm almost horizontal, spent ALL week with OH so was a very happy bunny by the end of the week. Parents visit at the weekend went off very well, he got on like a house on fire with them, as did his folks :) so it's all gravy.. :) no sign of the ol' ring yet, but I'm happy :)

I hope you're all doing wonderfully, apologise for my lack of hi's! and thank you all for the messages for the last week or so, it wouldnt let me thank any of the old ones apart from Nics! I will try and sneak on later and browse everyones diaries, if not , it is my personal mission tomoro lunch time!! :)

I also have WI tomoro, I missed it last week, but weighed in boots , which put me 1/2 pound over what i was...considering the food we've consumed, i was pretty happy with that as i have tried not to go too mad. But whatever tomoros result is, that's the holiday over, and I'm back on track 100% again :)

Ciao for now my mini peeps :) xx

Glad you had a good time Lainie, good news about that weigh in so I hope it stays the same or better at your weigh in, good luck hun xo

aww back to work already? your time off sure went fast!

good luck for next weigh in :) x

Glad you had a good time Lainie, good news about that weigh in so I hope it stays the same or better at your weigh in, good luck hun xo

2.5 off this week so I'm so very very happy!!! I can see those size 16 jeans in the distance beckoning me on.... :) xx

Oi! get some work done :p

Glad you had a lovely bit of time off... And bravo at "house on fires" with the Rents and The OH :)

xxx

Not sure I quite grasp this whole concept of the 'work' thing.... I supposedly get paid for doing it (although there doesnt seem to be a lot of evidence of that either...) ha ha...2nd day back and its like i havent been away...

I LOVE the fact that the rents like each other, and my mum said he's 'a nice lad' lol :) xx

Welcome back from the holiday
it's sounds like you had a lovely time x
have a great week Lainie

Thanks Kals, it was really great :) next trip is up north to Scotland, not sure when, but thats the plan, OH in tow....ha ha :) xx

aww back to work already? your time off sure went fast!

good luck for next weigh in :) x

Tell me about it!! It seemed to go on forever last week, but when tuesday morning came around, I felt cheated! lol... but hey, guess it cant last forever! :) xx

Well peeps, 2.5 off this week :) yay!! So chuffed, means I didnt go too bad last week, and I'm just going to be very good and careful this week to make sure there's no comeback next week from it. 3 more pounds and that's my next half stone, yay! Im beginning to feel so very happy and more confident in myself, and it's such a lovely feeling :) xxxx

Big well done for the loss, thats fab especially with the time away and eating out.

Sounds like you had a great time and good news that everyone got on well, it does make things easier.

Have a lovely evening and let the good times and good moods continue

That's excellent missus, well done. Can you send some of your amazing mojo my way? :giggle:

Big well done for the loss, thats fab especially with the time away and eating out.

Sounds like you had a great time and good news that everyone got on well, it does make things easier.

Have a lovely evening and let the good times and good moods continue

Hi glad alls good :)
Well done on the excellent loss.
Hope OH soon makes an honest women of you xxx

Cheers peeps :)

Well, I have set myself a mission, work has an autumn ball at the end of October, which I work as 9 weeks away... So, I'm setting myself a challenge to lose as much as I can before then - reckoning if I manage to hit 2lbs a week that's another 18 gone! Reckon I could at least get a stone off... Decided if I get rid of another stone, I'm going to buy myself a dress (I don't do dresses!!) So yep, my mini-challenge is on!!! :) (oh yeah, the other half will be accompanying me, and he has never seen me in a dress in the time we have been together......)

Hope you are all wonderful as usual :) xxx

Hi Lainie, hope you are having a lovely day and what better motivation than a fancy ball to go to eh ;)

Ahh, Lainie, what a lovely little quote. I remember having this feeling for the first time and it gives you such a warm and fuzzy feeling. :)

Good luck, I am right behind you chicki. You can do this because you are a total superstar. You are doing so so well. Can't wait for you to wear your new dress... I hope we will all be getting to see a picture of your first dress :p

Well done on the loss, that's brilliant. xxx

:D Good luck with the mission Lainie
fingers crossed for you
have a lovely day hun x

Cheers girlies :) I am sooooo excited at the prospect of actually getting a dress it's quite scary, i've always been a bit of a tomboy, and it's all changing all of a sudden, how very exciting!!

Well it's half five which means hometime!! woo!! Have a wonderful evening my mini's!! XXX

A new posh frock is a great motivator, 9 weeks can make a big difference. A stone is doable but however much you lose it is all going the right way

Have a great day

I've finally made it to your diary Lainie! I thought I'd stop by as you've been visiting me and leaving such nice posts.

Well done on that 2.5lbs. I love that you have your works ball and a posh dress to aim for. You'll do it! I can't wait till the dress shopping commences and then I will be looking forward to a photo of you looking lovely in your first dress!

A new posh frock is a great motivator, 9 weeks can make a big difference. A stone is doable but however much you lose it is all going the right way

Have a great day

My thoughts exactly V :) Cant wait to start dress shopping lol :)

I've finally made it to your diary Lainie! I thought I'd stop by as you've been visiting me and leaving such nice posts.

Well done on that 2.5lbs. I love that you have your works ball and a posh dress to aim for. You'll do it! I can't wait till the dress shopping commences and then I will be looking forward to a photo of you looking lovely in your first dress!

Hi Nic! Welcome! Do make yourself at home! lol :) It's quite exciting having a goal to aim for, makes it doubly worth it when it's achieved :) I havent told the OH im planning on a dress, going to surprise him :) I will make sure the pics are posted once I get something that is just perfect :)

Haven't been able to get round everyone's diaries much today, work has been a bit crazy mental... friday before bank holiday everything just goes mad! but hey, 3 days off to recover lol , really hoping the weather improves tho as this is just gross..where did the summer go!!!!

Found out at lunch that im probably allowed to have a paint of my flat (i rent :( ), so im currently excitedly planning lots of exciting changes - colour!! woo!!

Doing some face painting tomorrow at a boot fair which should be fun, from 10-5, always a challenge getting them to sit still! lol.... bought myself some nice new paints today as well so im ready and raring to face the little darlings in the am!! :)

Hope you all have a lovely evening tonight, OH is giving drum lessons to some of our friday night girls this eve so i shall be accompanying him (all the child protection rules!), should spell a nice noisy evening ahead!! lol.

If I dont manage to get back on here before tuesday, that u all have a wonderfully splendid and relaxing bank holiday!!

xxx

Back