Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Ooh, sparkly :D Well done!

Well done on the loss and for the motivation, mine is a bit hit and miss atm.

Have a lovely weekend

Hi missus, very well done on the loss and have a lovely weekend xx

whoop whoop well done Lainie hun :D xxx

Just caught up with your diary, well done on this weeks loss! Glad that you sound so motivated and positive, you have such a good attitude and it shows in your losses! xx

Hope things are ok with you xx

Hey there, was just popping in to see how you were getting on..hope all is well x

So many messages! Sorry guys, been a bit awol lol... Weekend was lovely, but very very busy, pretty much taken up with random bits of youthwork all the way through .. love it tho :)

Yesterday at work just seemed to disappear so quickly, didnt have any time to do anything!!

But fear not, I'm still here, havent fallen off the wagon lol... Had a bit of an iffy weekend food wise, however was right back on it monday morning, so we'll see what the scales say thursday!

Hope everyone is good, and I will try and catch up with you all, i'm not doing very well at it at the mo - sorry :(

:) xx

Fingers crossed for a happy weigh in on Thursday, I am sure it will be fine, iffy weekend and all. Have a lovely week xx

Fingers crossed for a happy weigh in on Thursday, I am sure it will be fine, iffy weekend and all. Have a lovely week xx

Thanks V :) I'm crossing them too :p Just need to shift 3 then Im down into the 15's :)

Glad the weekend went well for you Lainie
hope you have a nice week and that the weightloss
fairy is kind this week

Thanks kals, I'm thinking of plying her with some new kind of fairy dust....nothing like a bit of bribery eh!!

Well, uneventful work day so far, although it is properly dragging....yawn... Have to make some choc chip cookies tonite for works dress down/cake sale tomorrow, so willpower desperately needed this eve not to scoff...choc chip cookies are my weakness.... :)

Hope everyone's having a good day :) xx

I like a cookie myself but fortunately for me dont do that sort of cooking, just the smell would send me running to the kitchen.

Have a good go at resisting the cookies x

Well... Not feeling very happy with myself at all... WI at lunch showed 2 on :cry:Not amused at all :( to be fair I knew it wasn't going to be great, but I'm just really hacked off at myself right now :break_diet:

dont feel that way Lainie hun, dont give up - you could have them off plus more by next week :) xxx

Big hug

Aww Lainie don't beat yourself up hun
these things happen from time to time
after all we are all human

chin up for next week Lainie, you can do it
have faith.

Do not fret too much. 2lbs is nothing much and will soon be gone. You have worked too hard and achieved too much to let thie get to you. Hope you have a lovely weekend

Aww chicken, I know how devastating and downright gutting (overdramatic, moi?!) a gain is, but this is now your chance to prove to yourself that you can come back from a gain and get it off and continue on the ww road..which I know you will do no probs. There's going to be lots of times where we gain weight but the important thing is we nip it in the bud!

Have a good weekend xx

oi you, out of hiding now and get back on this wagon with us :) you've had one bad week - dont let that make you feel like you're anything other than the amazing, kind, caring, beautiful weight loss machine that you have been since day one. You're still with it, just taking a more scenic route :) xxx

Hi guys,

Sorry for my little absence, was off work ill on friday and have spent the weekend sorting out my head etc with it all, and don't worry I haven't given up. It did knock me a little, I knew I deserved it to go on and was ready for it, just didnt expect it to knock me like it did. But i've had a fab weekend with OH and little things have reminded me why I'm doing this in the first place, and when I looked back on where I started, I can't undo everything, otherwise it's all just a waste. Thanks for your lovely words and for keeping me moving, you lot are truly fantastic xxx

Pleased to hear normal service has now been resumed in the Lainie household, long may this continue x

Back