Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Morning Lainie

Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend
good luck for the week ahead hun

Hey missus, glad you had a good weekend and that you're starting to feel back in the zone xx

Thanks guys :)

Big good luck wishes for the week ahead - we all have blips (god knows I've had a huge one!) but the main thing is you are still in a positive frame of mind and ready to get rid of those pesky pounds!

They are flamin pesky pounds, and all too willing visitors...tho to be fair I probably did encourage them...well, no more!!! lol :p

Pleased to hear normal service has now been resumed in the Lainie household, long may this continue x

Yes V, normal service has now resumed once again :) I had a good old read through of my diary and it gave me a kick to get it all going again, would be so angry with myself if I undid all that loss...really beginning to see the new shape etc coming and I don't want to go back to before

Have a great day today. xx

Thanks hon :) Been a random one, work is a bit pants, but if it counts for anything, I resisted the call of the crisps from the machine this afternoon :p

Afternoon Lainie
hope you have a lovely day ahead

Thanks Kals :)

Hey Lainie baby, I'm with Clarri and agree it is a change in the weather :)

I understand how it must have knocked you a slight touch after doing so well over the last few weeks, but you are allowed a little gain every now and again, we are women, we can do what the hell we want :D - You are such a star Lainie, as everyone has said, you will have those knocked off in no time at all and will be thundering your way into those 15's, such a brilliant achivement in a short space of time.

Hope you are feeling better now too, sending you big squeezy hugs :p xxx

Aw thanks Nik :) I don't normally take it that hard, like to go on the 'easy on, easy off' thinking, last week was a bit of a special one anyway so guess it was just one more thing that felt like poo.. But I have picked myself up and dusted myself off... and i'm ready to rumble once again! I am determined to have at least another stone, if not more,off by christmas...

I am moving my weigh in again,to a friday, as fri/sat/sun is where I sometimes struggle so it gives me a little more breathing space if i have a slip up, though I am not going to use that as an excuse to let myself slip up. I am back to making my lunch for work, and am cutting out my mid afternoon snacking as that just seems to open a can of worms for me lol....

So yep, Im on this 100%, lets get these bad boy pounds off!! :) xx

Well done on the continued motivation you. It def helps to be prepared and take stuff to work at least you know whats in the stuff you make yourself.

Have a lovely day

Hi hun

Well done on getting straight back on the wagon :D

You'll get that 2lbs and more off this week I can feel it.

You have done so well and you will be in the 15's in no time

Have a lovely evening

xxx

I am moving my weigh in again,to a friday, as fri/sat/sun is where I sometimes struggle so it gives me a little more breathing space if i have a slip up, though I am not going to use that as an excuse to let myself slip up. I am back to making my lunch for work, and am cutting out my mid afternoon snacking as that just seems to open a can of worms for me lol....

So yep, Im on this 100%, lets get these bad boy pounds off!! :) xx
You are like me I think L, and its a damned hard struggle. I was weighing on a Tues, but have changed back to Thurs for that reason. I thought Tues would keep me on track over the weekend, but I found I was just fretting more if I did have a social occasion, and tbh, the only time I have a drink is at the weekend, either Sat night or Sun. So, Thurs does take that pressure off.
Come on hun, we can do this. Im with you on the stone for Christmas. I read somewhere (dont hit me) that there are only 11 Mondays left til Christmas!!!! :eek: Imagine if we can do 2lbs a week, wow.
Anyway, have a great day. xx

Well done on the continued motivation you. It def helps to be prepared and take stuff to work at least you know whats in the stuff you make yourself.

Have a lovely day

Came in today all prepped with my homemade sarnie and a little packet of WW cookies :)

Hi hun

Well done on getting straight back on the wagon :D

You'll get that 2lbs and more off this week I can feel it.

You have done so well and you will be in the 15's in no time

Have a lovely evening

xxx

Thanks hon, I hope so, really can't wait to get down into the 15's ... a couple of months ago that felt so unattainable, now its really just a matter of pounds away! :)

You are like me I think L, and its a damned hard struggle. I was weighing on a Tues, but have changed back to Thurs for that reason. I thought Tues would keep me on track over the weekend, but I found I was just fretting more if I did have a social occasion, and tbh, the only time I have a drink is at the weekend, either Sat night or Sun. So, Thurs does take that pressure off.
Come on hun, we can do this. Im with you on the stone for Christmas. I read somewhere (dont hit me) that there are only 11 Mondays left til Christmas!!!! :eek: Imagine if we can do 2lbs a week, wow.
Anyway, have a great day. xx

Stone for Christmas - let's go :) blimey yeah, if we did 2 a week till then that would be amazing :) :)

11 Mondays till Christmas! Eek! Girl you can do this, for sure - Like Clarri said, 2lbs a week for 11 weeks = alot!

I'm back in the Zone with you, we can do this! xxx

We can do this I agree :) :)

You're right, easy on easy off :) You'll have it off in no time!

Cheers hon :) xx

Well, today is my first proper day of properly being 100% - yesterday I think I came in under so hopefully it should show come friday.. I've so far had egg sarnies for lunch (2 x bread = 2.5, + 2 eggs 2.5, + mayo 1 and some marg 0.5, and 2 WW cookies which is 1.5 for the 2...) so that's a total of 8 so far today leaving 17 for later... Last night I had a veggie quarter pounder at 3.5 points which was pretty scrummy with some no-point veg stir fry so I may have another one of those tonight with a couple of quorn sausages...

On a side note, spent lunchtime at work trying to put together a presentation for our church service on sunday morning.. Once a year we have a prizegiving for all our kids and young people, just to acknowledge them really, so I've been putting together a presentation on growing up... got some funny cartoons in it so far, and am going to put pictures of them over the past few years, finishing in the recent ones. should be a good morning :)

Hope everyone's having a good day so far, it's sunny here which makes a change :) xxx

Well done on your 100% the spring in your step has def returned.

Good luck with the presentation for Sunday x

My diary is now in the members weight loss forum, just in case you are stalking me :D

Well done on your 100% the spring in your step has def returned.

Good luck with the presentation for Sunday x

My diary is now in the members weight loss forum, just in case you are stalking me :D

I think it has returned V, a good feeling aswell :)

I'll make sure to keep up with ur diary in it's new home :) xx

Well done getting back on it hun, we all have our ups and downs and there's no sense beating yourself up over it. like others have said, just look at what you've managed already xxx

Thanks hon :)

Well tonite's been a quiet one... Had dinner as partly planned earlier of veg quart pounder, 3 quorn sausages and some veg - total of about 7.5 points, leaving me 9.5 points... have watched Waterloo Road and Masterchef (at the same time...confusing! ha ha!) and then The Apprentice - how I have missed that show!!! Am completely addicted already!
OH turned up during Waterloo Rd unexpectedly as part of his usual weds night practice was cancelled so I got to see him for an hour or so, although he knew that Apprentice time was sacred... lol.. :)

For supper time I've had two bits of toast (2.5) some cherry tomatoes and some mushrooms...Mmmmmm :) in total about 3.5 (with a little bit of marg :) ) So I think I have about 6 points carrying over..

Little bit nervous about WI on fri, as up to monday I hadnt quite got myself back on track, but I am now, so going forward that's all that matters so what will be will be :)

Anyway, it's almost bedtime so I better think about turning in,

Hope everyone has a great thursday :) xx

All looks good there Lainie. One day at a time, one meal at a time. Thats the way im thinking of it.
Have a good day.
xx

Thanks hun :)

Well, changing WI to a friday, but decided to do my last thursday WI today... and may I say it was totally worth it....3 off!!!!!!!!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
Seriously had to stop myself abs leaping off the scales and running around the store screaming in excitement! Am now 16 2, 2 more pounds and Im in my 15's... Oh my goodness, I could have that next week!!! :) Thanks for all your lovely words this last week , uve kept me on track when I could have oh so easily gone completely off , luvs ya all :) xx

THAT is fantastic!! Well done you. See, it can be done. We all just need a bit more determination.
Whoop. x

Thanks hon :) I was so chuffed, really didnt think I'd have done enough to fight back in time, but obviously had :) :) The determination etc is most definitely back and I'm gonna get these pesky lbs off!!

Just had a mini victory for myself....had made myself some pasta for lunch, about 4 points worth... and couldnt eat it all...left half off it in the tub in the fridge....I've never done that before, and I was quite proud of myself...food will NOT win!!!!

xx

Fab news you, well done. Double well done really, first for the loss then second for leaving the pasta - big hoorah to you xx

Hey sweets, well done on the 3lb off! You've done really well getting back into it, in fact you've made me think I really need to get stricter with myself !!!

I love The Apprentice too! What was that guy Dan like?! Imagine him being your boss, he was a total tosspot :giggle:

Stuart looks like he's going to get on my nerves very quickly too!

xo

well done for beating the lure of the food! :D xxx

Back