Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Absolutely fantastic Lainie so pleased for you
and I'm loving your winning atitude to hen x

Thanks Kals :)

Fab news you, well done. Double well done really, first for the loss then second for leaving the pasta - big hoorah to you xx

I know V, I was quite shocked at myself :p

Hey sweets, well done on the 3lb off! You've done really well getting back into it, in fact you've made me think I really need to get stricter with myself !!!

I love The Apprentice too! What was that guy Dan like?! Imagine him being your boss, he was a total tosspot :giggle:

Stuart looks like he's going to get on my nerves very quickly too!

xo

Ooohh I really did NOT like Dan!! OH told me to calm down on several ocassions as I was being extremely vocal towards the TV...apparently they cant actually hear me?!?! lol.. yeah I agree, Stuart has a bit of an air of big headedness about him too, reckon ol Lord S is gonna get fed up of him pretty quick...roll on Wednesday is all I can say! lol :)

What the f<splutters> - Oh my Word! :eek:

Massive well done on the loss Lainie, you so deserved that... All the best for next WI, I can sniff these 15's from a mile off, it's yours chicken! :D

Good to see you are being 100%, aint it lovely when it just clicks.

Have a great Friday and smashing weekend. xxx

Cheers hon :) I'm glad to have found the ol' mojo again, feel so much better in myself when I'm sticking to it, hard to understand why I let myself stray too much! lol...

well done for beating the lure of the food! :D xxx

Cheers hon :) xx

Have a lovely weekend xxx

It was a good one :) just ended too quickly lol x

Well done Lainie!! Dead pleased for you & really hoping you get to see that 15 next week!

Thanks Nic! I'm certainly hoping so! Would accept hitting 16 on the dot as well tho :) :)

Hope you are having a nice start of the weekend!!! xx

Thanks chick :)

Hi everyone!!

Sorry for absence, I'm still without internet at home, so have spent the weekend once again in miniwithdrawal lol...

Has been a bit of a busy one, hardly even noticed it coming and going lol.. spent most of saturday planning and sorting stuff out for our kids prizegiving on sunday morning. OH abandoned me to the football on sat, how rude lol.. Then had a girlie night with one of my ol friends in the evening which was nice, literally just sat, chatted and dissed everyone on the X factor ha ha...

Sunday was ever so slightly manic, prizegiving service in morning, then we had another kids group in the afternoon, sunday evening me and OH just chilled and watched The Da Vinci Code,

And then back to monday :(

But I am happy to report that I came in completely within points all weekend (even with the combination yesterday of hopefully-soon-to-be-mother-in-law's roast and a mcdonalds!) :) yay!! :)

Will get round everyones diaries later , please accept my apologies for lack of hi's!!!! :) xx

:D Hope you get the internet sorted soon hen
can't be doing with mimimins withdrawal syptoms thats no good at all
have a great week

Huge well done for staying in points over the weekend especially with the roast and maccys no mean feat, so hoorah to you.

You seem to be in a good place right now, long may it continue

Have a very lovely week

:D Hope you get the internet sorted soon hen
can't be doing with mimimins withdrawal syptoms thats no good at all
have a great week

I know Kals, it's driving me insane :( OH sometimes leaves me his laptop tues/weds eves, but it's just not the same :(

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. You are on a roll. xx

I'm trying lol :p

Yay to a "within points" weekend. <sniffs air> - Yep, can deffo see those 15's this week :p

Have a great day L. xxx

Ah, that's what I can smell! I wasn't quite sure... I hope they do appear this week, would be such a wonderful feeling, really would.. You know I actually looked in the mirror last night and for the first time in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGG time, didnt actually detest what I saw... i can see the changes, and I'm beginning to like what I'm becoming :) :)

Huge well done for staying in points over the weekend especially with the roast and maccys no mean feat, so hoorah to you.

You seem to be in a good place right now, long may it continue

Have a very lovely week

I hope so V :) feels so much better to have head in the right place :)

Hey chicken, you're doing brilliantly, setting us all a good example!!! Hope you have a great week xx

Im trying hon lol :) Although my studying for my next OU module has now started so here is where the challenge lies..... lol :)

Afternoon Lainie
just doing the rounds and I wanted to wish you a lovely day hen :D

Thanks Kals x

Well, Im still sticking , I did go over last night as I had my dinner of turkey bolog, but later in evening I realised that I'd defrosted a WW quiche yesterday morning that I'd comp forgotten about.. so I ended up having that last night... So to counteract that little blip , I've cut down todays points to 19, cos I am not compromising my hard work, no way.

Work is really poo emotionally for me right now. I have 6 weeks left before redundancy, and to say I'm beginning to panic is an understatement. I'm petrified. I couldnt sleep last night cos my brain just wouldnt stop with all the what if's , how am i going to cope etc... So my weight stuff HAS to be on track at least..

Such a fun phase of life...... :sigh:

Lainie hen
I know how you feel I was made redundant after 10 years
with the same company in Jan 09
It was really scary stuff but you now what
I got through ended up with an even better job
and so will you hen it's not as bad as some of the work shy
dole scroungers like to make out

Try not to fret too much about the job situation, I know it cant be easy but something will come along and hopefully something even better for you.

Huge well done for keeping to plan now thats one thing you can control, I hope you are feeling more chipper today

Wow, you've got some super motivation going on right now :) I hope you see those 15s this week!

Me too :)

Lainie hen
I know how you feel I was made redundant after 10 years
with the same company in Jan 09
It was really scary stuff but you now what
I got through ended up with an even better job
and so will you hen it's not as bad as some of the work shy
dole scroungers like to make out

Im hoping that's the case Kals, it's not a job I enjoy, but since I moved down to Kent 6 yrs ago, this has been my first perm job and have been there 4 yrs... So it just feels really scary to suddenly have to be looking for a replacement again, u get used to the guaranteed wage every month lol... Hoping it's going to be a case of cloud with silver lining lol

Hopefully something will come that will suit you better hun. Its so horrid. I moan about my job, but at least I have one, and to be honest, its fairly easy going.
Well done you for staying on track. What a star. xx

Im hoping hon, I ideally would love something in working with kids/young people (youth worker in spare time in voluntary capacity and studying for OU degree in it too..) current job is insurance and it's really not me at all! We shall see what the next few months bring I guess

Try not to fret too much about the job situation, I know it cant be easy but something will come along and hopefully something even better for you.

Huge well done for keeping to plan now thats one thing you can control, I hope you are feeling more chipper today

Thanks V, apart from the job stuff Im ok really - the heads definitely back in the game with the weight loss malarky and all im focusing on is getting to goal (although its a heck of a bit down the road!) lol..

OH has gone to band practice this evening and dropped in laptop on way over, meaning I can catch up with everyone here :)

So far today my foodage looks like:

Breakfast:

2 x toast = 2.5
Marg/Jam - 1

Lunch

2 x bread = 3 (granary type bread)
1 egg - 1.5
mayo - 1

Dinner

2 x toast (granary) = 3
Beans = 4
Snack A Jacks = 1.5

So far today - about 17.5 points.. Considering I was only wanting to have 19/25 today, that's not bad :)

xx

Last edited:
:) @ starting to love what you see and actually notcing the changes, that's so good Lainie. Did you take pictures of yourself before you started the weightloss journey? Do you take pictures when you get to certain milestones and stuff? I'll bet the difference in pictures is immense.

Sorry about all the worry what with the job front, but try not to let it get to you too much chick, there is something perfect just waiting for you out there, promise :)

xxx

I took pictures a while back yep - clothed and non clothed lol.. so I need to take some more and compare... Maybe when the courage plucks up I'll post them (well, that would be the clothed ones...ha ha!!)

Keeping my eyes open for new jobs but it's not worth fretting really as until end of november I cant really do much about it! lol.. I know it's going to be challenging, but hey, not much of my life hasnt been really, and all that worked out in the end, as I'm sure this will too. Just need to keep the Faith :) besides, as an extension of the youthwork we do at our church, a couple of the schools are dead keen on us going in to help some of the kids with their reading, so that can take up some of my 'spare' time while I look for new stuff :)

:D just popping in Lainie
hope your having a nice day sugar xx

Thanks Kals :) It's not too bad today - spent my lunch hour trying to catch up on study, got an assessment due in mid november so determined to keep myself on schedule lol :p

Anyway, better get back to work, if I don't manage to get round everyone this avo, I will do tonight I promise :) (still got OH's laptop :D) xx

:hug99: Lainie..

I really hope something turns up, you really do deserve it sweetie. Have you seen anything at all yet? Even if you took a wee job in a shop or something just to tide you over and pay the bills until your ideal job turns up :)

Good luck with your next module hun x

Hoorah for the OH and his laptop, I'd really miss the internet now if I couldnt get to it regularly and for some reason minis is blocked on the work pc so cant get to it there.

Hope today has been a good one x

Back