Lanacane Anti chafing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey everyone - just wondering if anyone has tried this? I saw it advertised and thought it looked great! I hate the chafing I get if I wear skirts, etc. I have just requested a sample from here if anyone wants a sample:

Lanacane: Try it Free!

Would be interested though to hear if anyone has tried it and how good it works x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I got the free sample. It took so long to actually arrive that I'd totally forgotten about it! Not tried it yet though
  4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

oh :( I was hoping it might be here before my holiday in two weeks as I have a skirt I am going to wear - oh well might go and just buy some then!
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I saw an advert and went and bought it. Not used it yet as had no problems since.

Irene xx
  6. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there - I bought some a couple of months ago - when it looked as though we might actually get some hot weather. I used to suffer really badly - tried everything - vaseline, talc, resorted to buying cheap tights and chopping the legs off half way down my thighs!!!!

Tried the Lanacane and its really good - it looks like its going to be greasy - but when you rub it in it feels like you've got talc on your skin. It does work but I did have to reapply a few times during the day - would recommend you give it a go

Carol x
  7. judders74

judders74 Full Member

My skirts rarely chafe. :D

8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Cheeky! ;)

Thanks Carol, will definitely give it a go for my holiday in Turkey :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.