Lanacane Anti chafing

Bunnyg

Determined
Hey everyone - just wondering if anyone has tried this? I saw it advertised and thought it looked great! I hate the chafing I get if I wear skirts, etc. I have just requested a sample from here if anyone wants a sample:

Lanacane: Try it Free!

Would be interested though to hear if anyone has tried it and how good it works x

I got the free sample. It took so long to actually arrive that I'd totally forgotten about it! Not tried it yet though

oh :( I was hoping it might be here before my holiday in two weeks as I have a skirt I am going to wear - oh well might go and just buy some then!

Hi there - I bought some a couple of months ago - when it looked as though we might actually get some hot weather. I used to suffer really badly - tried everything - vaseline, talc, resorted to buying cheap tights and chopping the legs off half way down my thighs!!!!

Tried the Lanacane and its really good - it looks like its going to be greasy - but when you rub it in it feels like you've got talc on your skin. It does work but I did have to reapply a few times during the day - would recommend you give it a go

Carol x

Hi,

My skirts rarely chafe. :D

Judders74

Back