Lasagne help?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shelleylovesjelly, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. shelleylovesjelly

shelleylovesjelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys,

I'm having lasagne for tea tonight, and my favourite bit used to be the cheesy topping with the creamy sauce...I'm guessing that's very synful. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about how to recreate the topping but as free as possible, I haven't used any healthy extras yet, and I'm doing extra easy.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charleybabes

charleybabes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    when i make a lasagne now i use quark and low fat fromage frais whisked together with two eggs and a touch of nutmeg.. then grate a healthy extra worth of cheese on top when it goes in the oven so it melts ontop!

4. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I use a sachet of Asda cheese sauce made up as per the instructions. It's 9.5 syns for the whole thing but totally worth it in my opinion

5. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I use fat free natural yoghurt mixed with an egg, a bit of mustard powder and salt and pepper then grate cheese on the top. It's really nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.