last 65days and 35lb diary

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hello well ive got 65days til my mates hen night with a theme of sexy nurses so i set this as my goal date i want to do the whole 65days 100% t.s and hope to loss 35lb im going to be doing 9 mini challenges of 7days 100% t.s i believe if i break it up into sections it will be easyer to maintain n hit my target ill be keeping a diary of how my progress is going and will update daily with my progress and weight,

8th sep
day 1:
weight 11stone 8lb 2oz
well today is the first day of 1/9 7 day challenge im feeling very positive and hoping that the suport of people on this forum will keep me strong , im trying to hold of from having my 1st shake until bout 1 cause i find the evenings are when im more tempted i will keep myself busy today and will update tonight with how day 1 is going x

Hey, I find splitting my shakes into 4 halfs help alot i usually have...

1st shake 9-10
2nd shake 12-1
3rd shake 3ish
4th shake 5-6

Meal bar at 7

usually ill get a belly grumble wen im due my next shake lol all times perfectly usually
But wish you all the Luck everybody is great on here support wise xxx

Hey, I find splitting my shakes into 4 halfs help alot i usually have...

1st shake 9-10
2nd shake 12-1
3rd shake 3ish
4th shake 5-6

Meal bar at 7

usually ill get a belly grumble wen im due my next shake lol all times perfectly usually
But wish you all the Luck everybody is great on here support wise xxx
ah thats a great idea i mite do that spread the shakes out thank you so much for you comment x

Good idea yeah. And you can make the half-shakes hot, in a mug, cos sometimes that seems to make them more filling and satisfying than cold. And your body thinks whee! 'Extra' food today! lol.

lol ive tryed the chocolate shakes with hot water but i quess i could experiment and see what the others are like hot thank you for you comment
x

well just had my last pack a delish hot chocolate and it was lush , im planning on having a early night with the kids at bout 7 to avoid geting a headache plus avoid any temptations cause i find the evenings are when i slip, but im defently aint going to slip up cause can't take the humiliation of coming on here and telling you all and in a way thats going to keep me strong will be on in the morning peeps nite nite hope every1 is having a 100% day and remember nothink taste as good as a size 10 lol x

9th sep
day 2
weight 11stone 7lb 2oz
i had my bar at 11 and went down my mates house didnt get home til 8 but didnt fill hungry the whole time i was out when i got home only manages to have 1 shake naughty naughty won't happen again i plan on taking my shakes out with me from now on if its going to be a long day but happy another 100% day under my belt x

10th sep
day 3
weight 11stone 5lb 6oz
just drinking a hot vanilla shake now its lush i plan to have my bar around 1-2 and the my last shake bout 5-6 i fill great im only 4lb away from a healthy bmi i am going to be in the 10's by next week , hopefully !!!!!

Oh can I join you in your challenge please?? :) I was 11.8 a few weeks ago and now this morning 12.0 gutted gutted. So 'no' more social events will stop me from being 10.7 :)

You defo will be in the 10's next week you lucky lady lol

Kelly

Back