Last chance saloon 2011

Well i was doing really well again up until last night when family came up from london, it was a surprise visit and they ordered take aways and ended up having a little, which has put be back to square 1 again as i woke absolutely starving.

its week 6 and i really should have doubled my loss by now, did great the first 3 weeks. i am so ashamed of myself :(

Well i was doing really well again up until last night when family came up from london, it was a surprise visit and they ordered take aways and ended up having a little, which has put be back to square 1 again as i woke absolutely starving.

its week 6 and i really should have doubled my loss by now, did great the first 3 weeks. i am so ashamed of myself :(

Please don't get too downheartened. You are not back to square one - you have still lost a lot of weight. It may be a day or two before you get back into ketosis and your hunger pangs go - but you did it before and can do it again. This will only be a set back if you allow it to be. You are allowed to eat a takeaway if you want to - it's your body your choice. If you can go straight back on plan you will probably still lose weight - or perhaps just stay the same but you will still be better of than when you first started this plan. I am on a similar plan and know I will eat some 'wrong' foods in the next few weeks and months, but overall I will lose the weight and get to goal. You will too. Take care.

Congrats on the weight loss Tracy!!!

I'm a bit sick today been having some constipation and it's been horrible. I feel quiet weak too so maybe I have a bug. How is everyone else doing? I'm fine other then that, having the bars is keep me at bay!!

Hello all, where has everyone gone? we all been a bit quiet lately.

How are we all doing? I have just restarted SS AGAIN, on day 3 and its my husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary, we always go for dinner, think he a little sad as its a ritual thats not going to happen this year bless him. Think he would eather a slimmer wife although he is adament he loves me just the way I am, shame I dont see myself that way.

Whats everybody up to this weekend?

Hi Mum04, bless him, well you carry on and you will be able to have a fabby celebration next year with no worries, good luck for weigh in xx

Hi mum04 congrats on getting back on track. I'm still pottering along and loosing weight some days are hard and I do ss+ and had a blip last week but still managed to loose weight

Majella said:
Hi mum04 congrats on getting back on track. I'm still pottering along and loosing weight some days are hard and I do ss+ and had a blip last week but still managed to loose weight

Well done. Blips do happen, but as you know it's the getting back to it that really matters so well done you. Heard from puddy or anyone else on here lately?

Majella, where would the world be without blips eh, keep going honey xx

Sending big fat positive thoughts to all x

Wow Mum04 thats great!!!! I managed to drop off 4lbs last week, have my weigh in tomorrow evening and I feel I've only lost around 2lbs this week. I've SS+ a few days as well and I know I've not drank enough either. I'm bored now and feeling a bit sorry for myself and just want to be at goal already....sorry for the negative vibes

You need to get them off your chest. Well good luck for tomorrow's weigh in. Let us know how you do :D

Back