Last chance saloon 2011

Today was much like yesterday with this headache but I think it'll be gone tomorrow, the withdrawal symptoms should be gone then. The scales showed a 3lb loss this morning and I know it's water weight but it's very motivating thats for sure! I do feel stronger this time then I did before but looking back I was very depressed then and def not anymore :)

Welcome Majella!, well thats it ladies, it has taken me just over a week but I have finally managed to get backon track and do 100% SS today. Was starting to think I wasnt strong enough but have managed to prove myself wrong :) :)

How's everyone today? I'm good :)

well what a failure I am - why can't I do this second time round? Ive been awol from here for a couple of weeks as I am so ashamed of being crap at doing this. Starting day 1 again today - lets see what happens this week. Thankfully I have this weekend off from having visitors - that seems to be my main problem - but the following weekend I am back having people visit arrggh. I reckon I have lost the same half stone and put it on 4 times now!!!

Aw sammy dont be ashamed, your still at it and thats the point, if you did not try where would you be, honestly Im sure everyone will agree most people wil have started and stopped diets so many times they have lost count. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself, maybe you need a few guilt free days just to refocus, or take the bull by the horns and go all out, put everything into place to help you, stickys, photos, clothes to inspire you, book or think of treats, they dont have to be expensive, make sure everything you need is there and then go for it... you can do it, i know you can xx

You are definately NOT a failure! You are a normal busy person with a complex life like most of us. You are sensible enough to come on here to touch base because you know how supportive people are here, and to be supportive of others. You may gain a bit then lose it again - but the point is you DO lose it again. Without your hard work and dedication to your health you would have put on and kept on putting on - so give yourself a break. You are a success story and will carry on, carrying on until you do get to goal, because no matter how many stumbles you have along the way, you have your goal in mind and you do know you're worth it. Take care, Caroline.

Thanks Caroline (oh you in Scotland too) and Puddy for the really supportive messages, I still had a little blip yesterday (bad for starting back day one) but Im up determined this morning. I wont let my body control me - it should be the other way around should it not ??!? :( I am aiming for half a stone down in the next 9 days - thats the first target I am setting myself (have a date that night) so really need to prove to myself that I can do it for then! I just need to keep on coming on here and not running away :(

Hi Sammy, I totally agree with puddy and lass. I am exactly the same, but as they both said at least you do start again, you ARE NOT a failure. You know the 1st three days are the hardest so dont beat yourself up. Just have small targets like Get thru day 1!

Good luck, and I will be doing it with you :)

Where has everybody gone?

Well done puddy95, 2lb with TOTM, think how well your next weigh in will go :)

Thanks mum04

already posted this by mistake in a new thread...oops.

TOTM booo rubbish, still hopefully better weigh in next week.:p

How are you doing?
x

I'm still here just a hectic time at the moment and it doesn't help that my brain is foggy either. Well done on the loss puddy it all adds up. I lost 3lbs this week, next week might be not so good. I'm going out for my wedding anniversary Wednesday but that's all. I'm not going off plan all day only for my meal and I can't wait!!

Well done Majella on your loss, on the way to slimdom, enjoy your meal, i'm sure if its just thye one meal you'll be fine, let us know how you get on xx

Hi I am new to this site and not sure what it's all about but love the sound of being in a team? Tracey xx

Hi Tracey, your welcome to join us, pop in say hello, post your losses, come for some support or just sound off if your feeling grumpy x

Hi Tracy welcome :) Where are you in your journey?

Thanks Puddy it's not until Wednesday but this weekend will be hard. I'll be out at a market all weekend and it's always hard because there is always food there!
I tired to make the mix a mousse this morning but I put too much water in it and it turned into a slimly mess lol I'll try again tomorrow!!

Hi everyone! I am 8 days in and lost 8.5 pounds on my first weigh in which I was extremely pleased with and has given me the boost to keep going! I still have 7 stone to go but am feeling very motivated that this diet is definitely the one that is going to work! How far along are you guys? Good luck for the coming week!

Tracey xx

Back