Last chance saloon

Neco

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, this is all or nothing for me now.

After 7 months of starting, stopping, re-starting etc etc, it is now time to batten down the hatches and head full on into slimdom.

I have 15 weeks until I go on holiday and I am committed to being slim for this. I want to feel comfortable in my own body, something I havent felt for many many years.

Does anyone have any suggestions to stop my willpower from wilting (not that it is yet, but I am sure I will go through some hard times)

I really miss beer you see, not that I am an alchy or anything, just like a few at the weekend.

So, please fire you suggestions at me to make sure I am successful and skinny when I go on holiday in July.

Thanks

Neco

Coming on here is always a good place to start ... maybe start a diary thread??? go in the arcade??? Write down the reasons you want to lose weight in big letters and put them somewhere where you'll see them when you want to cheat. Put up pictures of where you are going on holiday to remind you of your reason for dieting ... and finally I find brushing my teeth helps!

Have a great holiday - where are you off to???

Hi Neco. How about you take a picture of yourself TODAY in your bikini / costume and stick it somewhere in your face as a constant reminder as to why you are on the road to Costa Del Slim Xx

That is a fantastic idea!

I think i'm going to steal it ;)

I am going to take a pic of myself in my size 12 CK jeans and my size L Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt. Neither of them have ever been worn. I bought them both to force me to lose weight about 3 years ago. I am determined to wear them on my hols this year. Great idea TTey68.

Wonder what size 12 will look like against a size 24 frame :eek:

Thanks for your suggestions, I am going to take a picture tonight in my boxers (I am a man!)

I am not looking forward to it though, not a pretty site at the moment!!!

A question about water - I have not trouble drinking it, but can I drink too much? I have downed 4 litres already today. HSould I slow down or keep going??? I can easlity manage 9 litres a day........

Some advice would be great

Spoil sport, the bikini shot would be great!!! Good luck, i am of to florida in 18 weeks and have got to get back into this as well to shift some weight for then. You will be fine just keep the incentive of slimmer holiday pics in your mind. Sarahxx.

Hey....that really made me laugh...I'm a man in brackets!! :rotflmao:

I think like Sarah though...you should take a piccy in a bikini!

Good luck x x :)

Thanks for your suggestions, I am going to take a picture tonight in my boxers (I am a man!)

I am not looking forward to it though, not a pretty site at the moment!!!

A question about water - I have not trouble drinking it, but can I drink too much? I have downed 4 litres already today. HSould I slow down or keep going??? I can easlity manage 9 litres a day........

Some advice would be great

Nine litres seems an awful lot. I have read advice elsewhere that suggests 6 litres should be the maximum amount drunk per day. Not sure if this applies to a (man)!

Back