last day online.....

hi guys been at work today not that bad coz ive now got monday off
the table its from next the company i work for is part of the next group and we have a staff shop where everything is 60 % off marked price think the table is old stock so got a real bargain !! well it is now at home and will take pride of place in my living room once ive decided what to do with the old one !!

diet wise been good today had a mcds bacon egg bagel for brekkie handy i can have it really coz they do a mcds run at work on a sat and a boots shapers wrap and crisps for lunch not yet worked out those points yet but will check it on the eating out thread Ex OH is off out tonite so gonna have a good sort out later and veg infront of the tv x factor ant & dec here we come and no im not having a curry takeaway tonite !! might finish the wine though LOL hope you lovely ladies are doing ok xxxxx

well tonite i had beef chow mein or cow mein as others think :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
it was lovely soo much better than the chicken one i had last week and it was from different chinese so i am stuffed and off to bed coz as the title states ive been up far too early today nite nite xxxxxx

OMG i cant beleive that ii was up at 7.15 on a Sunday morning :eek::eek::eek:

well looks like the sun is gonna be shining so need to get washing on and housework done thern to asda im gonna make a chicken Jalfrezi today out my new WW cookbook hope you all have a lovely day xxxxx

im here just been catching up with corrie wont be on long as its back on itv 1 now well made chicken jalfrezi from the WW cookbook and it was lovely 4 points too well i did sucumb to my bed for a n hour or so this after noon dunno if it was a good thing though as im knackered now

it was paula but i bet a brussell sprout sarnie would sound scrummy 2 u at the mo hows it going ??

well for the last 18 months our bottom stair has been broken OH put his foot through it I got the blame of course well ive just fixed it sawed up some hard board after measuring it and nailed it down and put carpet back over it as good as new ! i just hope it stays

im ok mate knackered and feeling sorry for meself ,do you remember .Did you used to fel like that xx

yeah i do remember but it will get better prob from tomorrow or tues well done for getting through the weekend xxx

well i have just nearly layed all the bathroom flooring ive been fed up waiting for him to do it at least it looks decent the only bit i need to do is behind the loo and washbasin you cant really see it anyway oh and the front fiddly bit of the loo cant see that anyway coz a mat is over it it now looks sellable

OMFG cant beleive it i went to bed at 01.45 and was up at blinking 06.55 WTF!!!!! when im not even working today well im off for lunch with my m8 today going to the pub any ideas what i can eat ????

well done you chick on the DIY,Have you got the ww eating out guide.I fyou havnt and you no where your going let me no and i will put some meals on fro you xx

just off to a bog standard pub

lasagne 13
chedder plougmans 18
5oz steak and jacket pot 9
8oz steak and chips 14
scampi peas and chips 15 1/2
chicken curry with rice 16
chilli con carne with rice 12
chips 7 1/2
fish and chips 16
gammon steak and egg 9
gammon steak and pineapple 7