last day online.....

cheers hun

Hope you're not feeling too tired!
Enjoy your lunch and come on and let us know how yummy it was, I hear the beef COW mein comes highly recommended and very good point wise ;):giggle:
xx

well i had cajun chicken and salad and a few chips oh and 3 voddie and diet cokes so i slept this afternoon !!!!!! didnt have any cow mein on menu

no news how about u ??

well hopem hubby hurries up and likes it too Why cant he see it till next week ??

well Ex OH has just come down and opened to goodies cupboard and couldnt believe what i had on my shelf and was sooo jealous just coz ive got french fries and highlight cookies !!!! hes told me i need to lock them up wouldnt mind but hes got walkers crisps on his shelf along with foxs biscuits mmmmmmmmm he also knicked a swig of my flavoured water and decided he may go on a diet oh yes i made a chicken casserole yest that he had some of and loved it if its soo easy for him why is it sooo hard for me !!!!!!

well im going to WW this morning and face the music as since last week ive been disheartened and not really had a good last few days i need to start again from today as im going to visit my dad in NOv about 10 weeks so i need to shift it big time

10.00 but i get there about 9.45 otherwise im queing for ages will come strait home as need to go to work today

lost 0.5lbs better than nothing i suppose glad i went though

Back