last day online.....

well fridays not looking good for completion other sols still waiting on search bloody council !!! but i finish work today feeling really quite sad as i love my job buyers sols still saying completion by 20th so im off on sat !!!

Hope you enjoy your last day ,it will be sad lots of memories etc.
How long have you been there?
Have you finished packing?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i did enjoy my last day did hardly any work and finished at 7 instead of 9 !! got loads of prezzies foot spa smellies flowers 4 bottles of wine necklace and £15 boots voucher was very sad to say goodbye ive been there 15 months and enhoyed every minute of it am sorting out packing at the mo what a nightmare !!

enough !!:eek:

my head is all over the bloody place my sols left a message at 16.58 saying there are numerous q still to be answered when i rang back they were closed gotta ponder now till the morning to see what the hells going on now dunno whether to go or wait till its completed but that will lead to sooo many complications ?????????

MATE,JUST BE CAREFUL MY ADVICE WOULD BE WAIT TILL YOU EXCHANGE.yOU NO WHAT HAPPENED TO US TWICE THE DAY BEFORE EXCHANGIN.
I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU AS I NO IT MADE ME BAD .
THE REASON WE LEFT IN THE END WAS NEEDIN TO ACTIVATE THE VISA ,NO CAR ETC ETC .
GET ON THE PHONE WHEN YOU CAN ,HOW MANY IN CHAIN OR IS IT JUST YOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

its just me

Imagine them phoning you at that time of day with news like that... thats cruel!!!

apologised for the time said they were really busy

well im gonna call them bang on 9am and see what the questions are thinking about there questions not queries ???? may be something and nothing and after a long hard think last nite im gonna go what use am i sat up here feeling miserable when it still has time to complete next week will let u know what sols say

what time is it in oz ??

Hi hun

Hope all goes ok with the solicitors. Selling a house is a nightmare. My old house .. the first time the buyer pulled out one hour before the money was transferred. On the second time the solicitors dragged their feet so much that the buyer threatened to pull out if the sale wasn't completed within 5 days!
My advise to you would be to wait until you have a definate completion date and all the queries are solved before you go.

Good luck and get on their case!

xx

well spoke to sols earlier and there nitpicking on one query ffs!!!!! weve answered it shes ringing them and putting her foot down telling them we need completion date today !!!!! feel a lot more releieved now

Back